• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue, 120 Count (Pack of 8)

Link 

$1.50 coupon
Amazon S&S get 15-20% off
Buy 3 get 1 free (put 4 in your cart) promo

32 boxes for $31.70 (I have 20% off with Amazon Mom/S&S)

$60.36 for 4
-1.50 coupon
-12.07 20% off
-15.09 B3G1F

Total: $31.70

I was surprised it gave the non S&S discounted price for the free one!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Order and ship to your local elementary school as a donation - the teachers will appreciate it!

rated:
Don't see the 20% off, only 5% now w/ ss.
It also says:"Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue, 120 Count (Pack of 8)" and save 20% off the $15.99 list price."

rated:
The true price for these is closer to $45 without the Amazon Mom or S&S 5+ discount. You may want to update your title to reflect this.

rated:
i agree with ckck

rated:
For comparison, Kleenex at Costc0 is $1.43 + tax for 230ct during their frequent sale. 

rated:
ach1199 said:   For comparison, Kleenex at Costc0 is $1.43 + tax for 230ct during their frequent sale. 
  Thank you. I had lost track of Costco prices. In effect, you are saying that Costco pricing is better. Works for me.

rated:
WalMart's everyday price for a pack of 6 (160 count) for $8.47 which is .0088 per tissue

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kleenex-Tissues-160-sheets-Pack-of-6/2... 

Amazon's deal with 20% S&S, coupon & B3G1F works out to .0083 per tissue. A savings of 5.7%

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014