• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
 Heads up everyone. I just went to Amazon and right on their front page, they had a free 30-day prime trial again. I had Prime before on this account but I haven't had it for at least 3-4 months now so I'm not sure if this'll work for anyone. Anyway, the link that it takes you to is the following. good luck.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DBYBNEE

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

prime (43.38kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I've heard they ship it frustration free clear packaging

DenverDiver (Aug. 20, 2014 @ 12:50p) |

I have a .edu email and still claim the 50% off student discount

Mary83 (Aug. 22, 2014 @ 9:47a) |

@Mary83, how do you do it?. I received an email and they want me to pay 99$ after the first year.

cknutrine6954 (Aug. 22, 2014 @ 5:29p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Didn't work for me.

"We're sorry, we were unable to sign you up for the offer you selected. Please select a new offer below."

rated:
oh, so it let you sign up again?

rated:
Worked.... THANKSSSSS! I signed up before maybe 2-3 yrs ago. Great that I can use up some AMZ gift cards as I never can accumulate $35 worth (much easier with it was $25 min). Also, this time it says I can watch online movies... last time it didn't allow that.

Welcome, XXXXX
You can now enjoy free two-day shipping on millions of items, unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes, access to the Kindle Owners' Lending Library and ad-free streaming of over a million songs and hundreds of playlists.

I went immediately to my Account settings and select 'Do Not Continue' in the Prime Membership section. 

rated:
I was a Prime member a number of years ago, but haven't been since then.

Once on the page you provided the link to, does it show anyone else anything that says it's the trial? On the page I see, it talks about all the benefits, and mentions at the bottom that it's all available for $99/year. No where on this landing page does it say the first 30 days are free (for me anyways). Just wondering if you are seeing something that mentions the trial on that landing page.

rated:
yes, the link took me directly to the free trial button.

rated:
nice...it worked on an account I know I've had prime on at least once

was just going to make a purchase anyway

rated:
thanks worked for me

rated:
Thanks OP and green 4 U.

rated:
Worked for me!

Thanks OP.

rated:
Too bad it doesn't accept non-US members (

rated:
signing up now, thank you

rated:
It's probably been too soon since I ended the last trial - it won't let me, but thanks for the heads' up.

rated:
thank you

rated:
IF I sign out of my account I see the free trial, when signed in I see the Get Started button.

rated:
According to customer service, you can get another free trial for Amazon prime every 13 months.

rated:
Good deal

rated:
It offered me 50% off. So $49 for the year. Is that good?

rated:
Got it, thanks

rated:
wonderwoman1978fl said:   It offered me 50% off. So $49 for the year. Is that good?
  Yep

rated:
I just had my account added to my friends prime account.  Apparently you can add like 5 other prime users as "family"

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
wonderwoman1978fl said:   It offered me 50% off. So $49 for the year. Is that good?
  How?
Link?
thanks

rated:
Basset said:   
  How?
Link?
thanks

By signing up, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions of Amazon Services LLC and authorize us to charge your card or another available card $49 plus any applicable taxes. You will continue to receive Amazon Prime benefits at a 50% discount, plus any applicable taxes as long as you are a student up to total of 4 years (free and paid) after which your Amazon Prime benefits will renew at the full price. Your Amazon Prime membership continues until cancelled. If you do not wish to continue your Amazon Prime membership, visit Your Account and adjust your membership settings before your annual renew date. The Amazon Student Prime plan includes the same benefits as Amazon Prime, but these benefits can't be shared with another account. See Amazon Student Terms and Conditions for more information. 

rated:
Thanks OP! Worked!

rated:
Free video time...

rated:
I've done this once a year. Wait 12 months, and they open up your account to give you another trial.

rated:
Worked, thanks!

rated:
wonderwoman1978fl said:   
Basset said:   
  How?
Link?
thanks

By signing up, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions of Amazon Services LLC and authorize us to charge your card or another available card $49 plus any applicable taxes. You will continue to receive Amazon Prime benefits at a 50% discount, plus any applicable taxes as long as you are a student up to total of 4 years (free and paid) after which your Amazon Prime benefits will renew at the full price. Your Amazon Prime membership continues until cancelled. If you do not wish to continue your Amazon Prime membership, visit Your Account and adjust your membership settings before your annual renew date. The Amazon Student Prime plan includes the same benefits as Amazon Prime, but these benefits can't be shared with another account. See Amazon Student Terms and Conditions for more information. 

So it's an Amazon Student acct. I think those are always 1/2 price. You can also get 6 months free but that doesn't include movies, music and kindle options.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

rated:
Now I can finally create another account to buy the fleshlight I've been looking at.

*a gag gift for my friend, of course* lol

rated:
coolbreeze said:   Now I can finally create another account to buy the fleshlight I've been looking at.

*a gag gift for my friend, of course* lol

I've heard they ship it frustration free clear packaging

rated:
I have a .edu email and still claim the 50% off student discount

rated:
@Mary83, how do you do it?. I received an email and they want me to pay 99$ after the first year.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014