• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RS Extra 25% Off Clearance Event
Disclaimer

Toshiba Canvio 1.5TB Picture with Stock Tag
Disclaimer
Went to check out my local Radio Shack after receiving the "Extra 25% off Clearance Event" email. The clearance event is only for B&M store, so this deal is for B&M store and YMMV depending on stock! Extra Clearance Savings Event ends 8/24/2014. Clearance items may not be in all stores; some may be demos. Sorry, no rain checks, phone orders or Direct2U orders.

I found the Toshiba 1.5TB Canvio 3.0 Drive (250-3599) for $59.97. Take an extra 25% off makes it $44.98 (+tax where applicable). Also when you spend $30 you get a $10 coupon for your next purchase.

I can't find the stock number online at RadioShack.com, but here is a link to it on Amazon. I attached a picture of the display tag and box placeholder.

Member Summary

Toshiba 1.5TB Canvio 3.0 Plus Hard Drive
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014