• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Good News....they are baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

jskins (Sep. 17, 2014 @ 9:11p) |

just in time for winter!

radam13 (Sep. 17, 2014 @ 10:04p) |

Do these things kill stink bugs?

mistadeal (Sep. 17, 2014 @ 10:12p) |

Includes a Ladybug Educational Sheet with Release Tips, Release Rates, Ladybug Fun Facts and FAQ's
Includes a Ladybug Life Cycle Poster and 1,500 Adult Pre-Fed Ladybugs
Ladybugs Feed on a Variety of Slow-Moving Insects Including Aphids, Moth Eggs, Mites, Scales, Thrips, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs, Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle Larvae, Whitefly and Others
Ladybugs are Guaranteed with Live Delivery
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They(same seller) slashed the price. end of season?

Old thread from May 28th 2014: 
1500 Live Ladybugs - Good Bugs $15 shipped I had a good laugh with this thread

rated:
I kind of want to send this to my arch nemesis' house. Now I just need an arch nemesis.

rated:
st4rdust said:   I kind of want to send this to my arch nemesis' house. Now I just need an arch nemesis.
  The Aphid?

rated:
A few years ago, we were visiting my alma mater and stayed at one of the best hotels in Champaign, IL. When we walked into the room, there were thousands of lady bugs all over everything except the bed and the toilet, as I recall. We called the front desk and they were not surprised, and didn't seem to care too much, but did end up finding a room with no bugs. I guess it happens all the time during the season down there.

rated:
cogitovici said:   A few years ago, we were visiting my alma mater and stayed at one of the best hotels in Champaign, IL. When we walked into the room, there were thousands of lady bugs all over everything except the bed and the toilet, as I recall. We called the front desk and they were not surprised, and didn't seem to care too much, but did end up finding a room with no bugs. I guess it happens all the time during the season down there.

Those in hotels are called bed bugs

rated:
cogitovici said:   A few years ago, we were visiting my alma mater and stayed at one of the best hotels in Champaign, IL. When we walked into the room, there were thousands of lady bugs all over everything except the bed and the toilet, as I recall. We called the front desk and they were not surprised, and didn't seem to care too much, but did end up finding a room with no bugs. I guess it happens all the time during the season down there.

That was a good idea because if they had no food, they do bite people (I dunno if they get any nutrients doing that probably not).  If I was a little ladybug crawler I'd rather eat aphids filled with clorophyl than people

rated:
Actually makes me wonder if they would eat bedbugs???

rated:
Would they arrive alive in the heat of summer?

rated:
I'd like to see how these are packed. They can't be left on the doorstep they'd die in the heat? Or not. If anybody orders these kindly do an unboxing and post it on YT.

Edit: Went to Amazon. Doesn't look like 1500.

rated:
Best.. Car... prank... ever.

rated:
rendition said:   

That was a good idea because if they had no food, they do bite people (I dunno if they get any nutrients doing that probably not).  If I was a little ladybug crawler I'd rather eat aphids filled with clorophyl than people

From my understanding it is the Chinese lady beetles (orangish) that bite, not the lady bugs (red).

rated:
Last time there were only 1497 in the box. Rip off!

rated:
So long as the bugs are kept in a separate warehouse from everything else I order from Amazon...

rated:
Last fall my house got swarmed with lady bugs.They was mainly outside all around.There were a few that made it inside but I vacumed them up.These where the orangish type.Whats crazy is all the houses around me didnt have any.Very annoying.I hope they dont come back again.

rated:
had ordered a pack a few years back when my florida lawn had a Chinch Bugs infection.

rated:
msenthil said:   They(same seller) slashed the price. end of season?

Supply and demand?

rated:

That's funny...the only place I've ever had a room like that was also in Illinois. In the Chicago area IIRC. 

rated:
freejunkmail said:   Last time there were only 1497 in the box. Rip off!
I got 1504 -- do you want me to send you three?

rated:
I Could only do this if I was assured that the Ladybugs were cared for in a natural environment.
I just could not embrace lady bugs from a pupa mill.

rated:
These are very good for the plants!

rated:
For me it was cheaper to buy here: http://www.hirts.com/Live-Ladybugs-Gardens-Approximately-NectarTM/dp/B0057AZ5U8 particularly for larger quantities, and you get nectar for free with your purchase.

rated:
mykindofdeal said:   I Could only do this if I was assured that the Ladybugs were cared for in a natural environment.
I just could not embrace lady bugs from a pupa mill.

Oh god....it took me almost 20 seconds to get that.  Good one, though!

My biggest concern is, how many can you legally "own" before you get a visit from John Law for running a stable of ladybugs?  You could be charged with being a Ladybug Mac Daddy, pimping out your bugs and just taking their money.

rated:
Good News....they are baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

rated:
just in time for winter!

rated:
Do these things kill stink bugs?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014