• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

skate
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you are looking for Cat Fancy magazine, they do not have it.

LORENW said:   http://www.valuemags.com/home/free_magazines.asp

Numerous to choose from

† LOL

I've tried, even with the amount of SPAM you'd get afterwards after they sell your email addy to everyone (use a disposable address, like I do on AOL) to get a useful free PRINT subscription from them for months and haven't been able to...

billetera said:   I've tried, even with the amount of SPAM you'd get afterwards after they sell your email addy to everyone (use a disposable address, like I do on AOL) to get a useful free PRINT subscription from them for months and haven't been able to...
††Unreal, I use throw=away email info, and get about 30 mags a month, I never pay for any of them

I do get OVER 20 free magazine subs/month (from the other providers mentioned in FW), but haven't received any in over a year from these guys. All they seem to offer are digital subs and magazines I don't read at all...

Neilium said:   If you are looking for Cat Fancy magazine, they do not have it.
††
No Pussy Purveyor, either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014