• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Battery For Samsung Galaxy S5 SV I9600 2014 Model NFC Capable AT T Sprint T-Mobile Replacement Pack Hi-Capacity 2X 2800mAh Backup Batteries Charger UK/EU Adapter - Charge Your Phone Battery And Spare Simultaneously Extend Your Battery Life 30 Days Money B
Disclaimer

Battery For Samsung Galaxy S5 SV I9600 2014 Model NFC Capable AT T Sprint T-Mobile Replacement Pack Hi-Capacity 2X 2800mAh Backup Batteries Charger UK/EU Adapter - Charge Your Phone Battery And Spare Simultaneously Extend Your Battery Life 30 Days Money B
Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer
OMG I just found an awesome deal for all of us that enjoys our GS5 (Samsung Galaxy s5)but do not get to enjoy it long enough. IMHO better option than carrying around with a thick battery cover that will break the waterproof seal. I have 2 spares in my pocket and never out of juice. This is the highest rated s5 battery on Amazon, even higher rated than the original OEM one.You get;2x 2800mAh Batteries + a dual USB port charger enabling you to charge you Spare battery and your GS5 simultaneously + UK/EU adapters.COUPON CODE: YH23UY29 - $8 off 

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Replacement-Hi-Capacity/... 

• The Supremacy series is manufactured under strict EU and North American standards. Certified with CE, RoHS, D Mark and FCC.