• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TP
These rolls have 20% recycled content.  I assume that it's not recycled toilet paper, because then it would probably be brown.

Add 2 to cart
Use coupon code 88719333  for $10 off $50

Final cost, $59.98 delivered (free delivery over $50)

Using the average number of sheets I've seen advertised for "double" rolls, these should qualify easily as "quadruple" rolls, since each roll has 450 sheets. (I'm sort of impressed they don't call it that, however)
This deal yields .16611 cents per sheet, and does not require any sort of recurring purchase.  Plus, there is something to be said about the convenience of only having to change rolls every 450 sheets,
rather than 176, 190 or 264 sheets like some of the others I've seen.  It means fewer times of having to sit there saying "Who left just two squares on the roll!!??"

Here are per sheet costs on some comparable toilet papers on various websites:
Wal-Mart "Jumbo" 286 sheets  .16725 cent per sheet
Amazon "double" roll 264 sheets  .17353 cents per sheet

Member Summary

Toilet Paper
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014