• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

59.99 - Falken 205/40R17 28953740 tires at SimpleTire.com
Disclaimer
4 Falken ZIEX All-season Tires

Mail-in rebate cuts the price to†$189.96. With around†$72†for shipping, thats the lowest price by about $140.†

• Max Load:†1102
  • Tread Depth:†10.00
  • Uninflated Overall Width:†8.30
  • Uninflated Overall Diameter:†23.50
  • Approved Rim Width:†7.0-8.0
  • Tire Revolutions Per Mile:†886
  • Falken Ziex ZE950 A/S tires feature a 45000 mile warranty

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Better link here with prices for all different sizes:
http://simpletire.com/falken-ziex-ze950-a-s-tires

Anyone have experience with this website? There have been a few postings related to it (by the same OP) and it is tempting. However, this website seems a bit fishy to me. The website is registered to a residence. Reviews are mixed, but many of them out there. So just curious if anyone has had actual experience in buying tires from simpletire.com? Thanks!

4 215/60 16" come to 342 inc shipping. I think I will look elsewhere.

don't put "HOT" in your title

That is a Falken hot deal. I would be out of my ever lovin' Falken mind not to jump on this deal.

Pretty sure these were the tires on my Odyssey when I bought it. They were new and only lasted 30k miles until the cords started showing.

remind me not to ride with drew510

p235/50/18 = $574.10 delivered which is far from hot for mid quality rubber

I stopped buying Falken tires after the last set I had only lasted 35k miles on my little car. I've switched to Hankook. Love em.

Hankook, Fuzion by Bridgestone, Yokohama and Kumho are generally better tires in the same price range. Have also had a mediocre experience with Falken tires. Had an even worse experience with Sumitomo.

Wherever you buy your tires, look at the numerical survey ratings on TireRack.com. If you live where there is ice and snow, even occasionally, try not to buy tires with a red rating for snow performance. This performance can vary greatly within a brand.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014