rated:

It (34.20kB)
Disclaimer
Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter 
4.4/5 stars (2,062 customer reviews)
#1 Best Seller in Pet Supplies

List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $13.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35 or Prime
Final Price: free after mail in rebate (excludes shipping and taxes)
Ships from and sold by Amaz0n

• Hypo-allergenic
  • All natural
  • Hard clumping
  • 99.9% dust free
  • Superior odor control

===========================================================================================================

ETA: there are two other 40lb options that also have free shipping...

Precious Cat Cat Attract Problem Cat Training Litter, 40 pound bag, 4.5/5 stars (282 customer reviews) $28.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35/Prime, ships from and sold by Amaz0n.

Precious Cat Classic Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag, 4.2/5 stars (55 customer reviews), $17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35/Prime, ships from and sold by Amaz0n.

===========================================================================================================

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OFFER: This offer is for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. Limit one rebate per person, household or family address. Rebates are valid for one bag of any type of Precious Cat litter not to exceed 40lbs. The rebate is for the purchase price of the litter only, no shipping or tax will be reimbursed. No P.O. Boxes accepted. Clubs, groups, organizations, resellers or distributors of Precious Cat products are not eligible. Offer may not be combined with any other rebates, offers or promotions. Rebate certificate must be used. Void if all requirements are not fulfilled or if rebate form is not completely filled out. Rebate requests which do not comply with terms and conditions will be rejected and proofs of purchase will not be returned. Participation in previous Precious Cat rebates or refunds render you ineligible for this rebate. Precious Cat, Inc. reserves the right to amend the rules, alter the rebate amount, or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. This offer is not redeemable in stores. Limited to one request per lifetime. Multiple requests will be rejected and materials will not be returned. If you have questions call Precious Cat, Inc. 877-311-2287

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
If you are filling out the rebate, good deal. Costco has tidy cat 50lb bag for 9.49....

diswes (Aug. 24, 2014 @ 8:34a) |

I did not know that Tidy Cats had a scooping litter available in a bag.  I've always found it in pails.

my4mainecoons (Aug. 24, 2014 @ 10:00a) |

The check came back on 9-14, as fast as any rebate ever.

LORENW (Sep. 18, 2014 @ 1:11p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does qualify for free shipping if you have Amazon Prime. I'm in for one thanks.

rated:

It (27.82kB)
Disclaimer
tgooose said:   Does qualify for free shipping if you have Amazon Prime. I'm in for one thanks.

Are you sure that this is Prime eligible? I checked before posting and didn't see it and I still don't see it now. How can you tell (I've only ever seen it under the orange "add to cat" button)?

ETA: when I do a search, the item summary shows Prime eligible, so I'll update the OP. Thanks for pointing that out.

rated:
We won't be doing the MIR since we've been using Precious Cat for > 10 years.  This is THE BEST litter and $13.49 is lower than usual sale price of $14.99.  PETsMART sells for $16.99/40 lbs. 
I stock up when its on sale on Amazon and I have been waiting for a sale. 
They used to have limit of 4 per order but today I was able to order 5 bags at once.
We still don't have sales tax for Amazon.  Would have sales tax if I went to PETsMART
Arrives at my door, no schlepping from PETsMART (an hour away).  Thank you OP!!!
Anyone know if its an issue if I place more than one order?

rated:
I'm only a "relatively new" customer.. bad karma for me I'm sure. This cat litter wins hands down. Thanks OP

Great price too, camelcamelcamel shows $19.20 average over the past several years.

rated:
can someone post the rebate? It did not come up

rated:
Rebate is linked just below the OP. Link

rated:
Wonder if they will accept printed Amazon receipt. It says cash register receipt required.

rated:
Thanks, I'll give it a try. PS, I did get Prime shipping.

rated:
why not put the actual price in the title? Many of us have already used the rebate.

rated:
Thanks, OP! In for two. I have never used this litter before!

rated:
Excellent stuff-the first time I got it was a similar FAR rebate about a year ago. I have since bought it with free shipping under Amazon Prime-beats lugging a 40lb bag around.

rated:
YAY!!! In for 3!!!

rated:
Sprintx said:   Wonder if they will accept printed Amazon receipt. It says cash register receipt required.
  yes this seems like it might be an issue?  Anyone done this before with this company?

rated:
Great! Will get a couple.

rated:
Their 20lb Cat Attract is also a great price on Amazon right now $10.89. One of my foster kitties was having litter box issues and this worked really well!

rated:
cnvrtble98 said:   why not put the actual price in the title? Many of us have already used the rebate.

Good point, I'll update the OP. Thanks.

rated:
kevins7189 said:   
Sprintx said:   Wonder if they will accept printed Amazon receipt. It says cash register receipt required.
  yes this seems like it might be an issue?  Anyone done this before with this company?

Amazon receipt works just fine. Received my rebate in two weeks if I remember correctly.

rated:
Never used before, so scoring the rebate, and just acquired 3 bottle-kittens last night. Perfect timing! Thanks OP!

rated:
ChicaQuePica said:   Thanks, OP! In for two. I have never used this litter before!

mmschoch said:   YAY!!! In for 3!!!

forensicfred said:   Great! Will get a couple.

According to the rebate terms, you will only be reimbursed for one bag: "Limit one rebate per person, household or family address. Rebates are valid for one bag of any type... Limited to one request per lifetime."

However, as others noted, $13.49 is a good price already so getting one free would make the per item cost of a multi-bag purchase really great.

rated:
kevins7189 said:   

I called the number on their rebate/website and asked if I could submit an email receipt that I print myself if I purchase online. The CSR said yes, absolutely, and noted that they should probably clarify that on their rebate form. She then also specifically mentioned accepting printed Amaz0n.com receipts without me mentioning any merchant. HTH.

rated:
This may be a stupid question but can you buy it PETsMART, use the rebate and still get it free?

rated:
I bought this recently for 17.99 on Amazon. Submitted the Amazon invoice printed from Order History. The rebate came in less than 3 weeks.

rated:
tjdeak said:   This may be a stupid question but can you buy it PETsMART, use the rebate and still get it free?
  yes. 
This is a long running rebate, limit once in a lifetime.  I did it years ago w/ receipt from PETsMART.

rated:
Figures I just ordered one last night. Ordered two more so I can price average in my head at least.

rated:
Nice one, thanks OP

rated:
This is a darn good price for kitty litter.

rated:
pbmc said:   This is a darn good price for kitty litter.
 Not anymore ... now $29.99   

rated:
fivetalents said:   ETA: there are two other 40lb options that also have free shipping...

Precious Cat Cat Attract Problem Cat Training Litter, 40 pound bag, 4.5/5 stars (282 customer reviews) $28.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35/Prime, ships from and sold by Amaz0n.

Precious Cat Classic Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag, 4.2/5 stars (55 customer reviews), $17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35/Prime, ships from and sold by Amaz0n.

Precious Cat Cat Attract Problem Cat Training Litter, 40 pound bag is now $21.59

Precious Cat Classic Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag is now $13.49

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
pbmc said:   This is a darn good price for kitty litter.
 Not anymore ... now $29.99  

And ... back to $13.49    

rated:
Thanks op!

rated:
Thanks Op

rated:
dennacanbox said:   Never used before, so scoring the rebate, and just acquired 3 bottle-kittens last night. Perfect timing! Thanks OP!
  be careful this is clumping clay cat litter, and maybe unsafe for kittens under 3 or 4 months. you might want to try a pellet litter or something like worlds best cat litter for your little ones.   

rated:
This is great when you want to buy something that is an "add-on" since the litter is going to be free after mail-in rebate look for an add-on item that needs a min order amount because you are almost there already with the litter.

rated:
Thanks, OP! In for 5.

rated:
Has anyone received shipping notification yet?  I ordered 5 yesterday AM and another 5 last night.  Have order confirmations but no shipping notifications.
Just wondering if they're avoiding my 200 lb orders.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Has anyone received shipping notification yet?  I ordered 5 yesterday AM and another 5 last night.  Have order confirmations but no shipping notifications.
Just wondering if they're avoiding my 200 lb orders.

Ordered 1 on Thursday @ 9:41 AM EDT 
Rec'd shipping notification on Thursday @ 6:28 PM EDT
UPS tracking = "Out for Delivery" ... scheduled to arrive 1:15 PM - 5:15 PM

rated:
My one bag shipped right away

rated:
Thx... needed filler for FS.

Skipping 10 Messages...
rated:
The check came back on 9-14, as fast as any rebate ever.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014