• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LIVE FRIDAY

www.sears.com

sku 05771576

model# †SE48FY25

$388 sale less $90 back in points = $298. (points must be redeemed by 9/6/14)

Member Summary

SE48FY25
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thx - would be great to know how is this TV comparatively w/ peers & in deal

points redemption period too small -- can one get GCs -- assuming not...

invisible said:   thx - would be great to know how is this TV comparatively w/ peers & in deal

points redemption period too small -- can one get GCs -- assuming not...

††

Prob not, but at least any good stuff over Labor Day sales you need can be bought with the 90K points inc back to school clothes, etc.

"You will earn†$19.40†(19,400) in†points†to use later"†† Not seeing $90 points back.

NVM, starts Fri.

knownbad said:   "You will earn†$19.40†(19,400) in†points†to use later"†† Not seeing $90 points back.
††
Capitalized in OP: "LIVE FRIDAY"

Good reviews on Amazon, and the 47" similar TV on Sears also very good reviews.

kmsandrbs said:   Good reviews on Amazon, and the 47" similar TV on Sears also very good reviews.

I do not see any reviews for the SE48FY25 on Amazon, but do for the SE48FY19.

The key difference appears to be the FY19 is Energy Star while the FY25 is not.

Looking at the wall-o-TVs at Sears, if the yellow energy guides are accurate, it appeared to me that the $9 per year HDTVs were more expensive, while the $32 per year HDTVs were at cheapo prices, when comparing same class.

JiggleTheHandle said:   
kmsandrbs said:   Good reviews on Amazon, and the 47" similar TV on Sears also very good reviews.

I do not see any reviews for the SE48FY25 on Amazon, but do for the SE48FY19.

The key difference appears to be the FY19 is Energy Star while the FY25 is not.

Looking at the wall-o-TVs at Sears, if the yellow energy guides are accurate, it appeared to me that the $9 per year HDTVs were more expensive, while the $32 per year HDTVs were at cheapo prices, when comparing same class.

††
Thanks for the correction. I had put in SE48FY25 and, since a 48-inch 1080P Seiki TV came up on the top of the list ... I assumed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014