• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
SHARE:
Assorted Colors: Black, Blue, Red & Green
Fine Bullet Tip
Erases easily and provides smooth, consistent ink flow

www.staples.com/BIC-Magic-Marker-Dry-Erase-Markers-Pocket-Style-... 

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Staples deals are routinely posted as free shipping for rewards. there is no reason anyone should need to waste $5 in gas to pick these up at a store.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Staples deals are routinely posted as free shipping for rewards. there is no reason anyone should need to waste $5 in gas to pick these up at a store.
  Only way to get that price is to pick up in store.... sold out for delivery.  Also, most of these deals, especially the "less list" ones require a minimum purchase of 30 bucks (or maybe 50).

rated:
Is this deal working for anyone at store since oos online?

rated:
invisible said:   Is this deal working for anyone at store since oos online?
  Got my 10 ordered at my local store.  Gonna give them to a relative's 1st grade teacher, so she has spares for the kids that don't bring them to school (even though on the school supply list).

Doing as much of that as I can this year....

rated:
Technologist said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Staples deals are routinely posted as free shipping for rewards. there is no reason anyone should need to waste $5 in gas to pick these up at a store.
  Only way to get that price is to pick up in store.... sold out for delivery.  Also, most of these deals, especially the "less list" ones require a minimum purchase of 30 bucks (or maybe 50).

Will in-store have them at this prioce or must order online to pickup instore?
I do not want many but have a Staples reward remainder that must be used at once so planning to get free paper etc in store with this.

rated:
Strange, Staples rewards remainder coupon portion has Aug 30th date (original $40 was July 31 expiration) on printed coupon from register after initial coupon use.

But not working online already -- not sure this is common when expiration from original ink reward for reminder gets extended for a month, the online stops accepting after original expiration (July 31) even though printed one shows Aug 31 expiration? 

rated:
invisible said:   Is this deal working for anyone at store since oos online?

I just now went to  my local store (34982), grabbed 2, but at the register it came up at $4.99. Store manager corrected it without looking on line. One colored and one black, out the door $2.13. Thanks OP and green 4 U.

rated:
The "less list" deals don't require any minimum purchase.  The only deals that I have seen that require a minimum purchase are the ones like $5 off $30 purchase.

rated:
Technologist said:   

was not sold out when I posted my comment.

rated:
invisible said:   
Technologist said:   

Will in-store have them at this prioce or must order online to pickup instore?
I do not want many but have a Staples reward remainder that must be used at once so planning to get free paper etc in store with this.

I just went there today, it is not on sales in-store. They said I will have to place an order online and then pick it up.

rated:
Deal dead? Showing up $5.99 this morning.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014