• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
A free audiobook for Kindlers!Kindle fans.....listen up: 
If you love books (and you know that you do), try Audible with a free audiobook at http://www.audible.com/ your Amazon account.
NOTE:  MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP RENEWS, BUT YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANYTIME!!

Get an audiobook of your choice, free, with a 30-day trial. After the trial, your paid membership will begin at $14.95 per month. 
With your membership, you will receive one credit every month, good for any audiobook on Audible.
Cancel anytime, effective the next monthly billing cycle. Cancel before your trial ends and you will not be charged. 
Check out the full terms and policies that apply to Audible membership. 

© Copyright 2014 Audible, Inc. 1 Washington Park, 16th Floor. Newark, NJ 07102.
888-283-5051 (US). 973-820-0400 (International).

Audible.com
See Audible.com promo codes that earn Up to $10.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

audible (27.75kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank You This was such a great hot deal.....

rated:
thanks MM....

also just got an email on another/better deal like this one...Free Coupon for Two Months of Audiobooks from Audible If you're new to the world of audiobooks, you're in luck, because today we have a special risk-free deal. Try Audible and get your first two audiobooks—two months of membership—for free. Pop open the Audible app on your smartphone or tablet while commuting, working out, cooking dinner, or anytime you can't read but can listen.With Audible, the stories never stop.

• Coupon for two free audiobooks—one book per month for two months—free; valid for new Audible.com customers only
  • Choose from more than 150,000 titles—fiction, nonfiction, humor, romance, mystery, and all the latest bestsellers
  • Convenient, easy to use, and a deep backlist of great books
  • After the first two months your paid membership begins at the then current full price (currently $14.95 per month); you can cancel anytime  

http://local.amazon.com/westchester-county/B00MNMMV8W?src=email&...

rated:
I think I'm becoming an Audible addict. I've listened to two Audible books in the last week. My only concern is I wouldn't listen to enough audiobooks for the service to pay for itself.

rated:
An even better deal is your local library. Free. You can download from home. We can have up to 6 audio books out at a time.

rated:
Amen

rated:
The Tech Guy radio show loves audible. Leo says one of awesome features is to try listening while reading. Other tech tricks listed here.

http://www.techguylabs.com/tags/audible

Green 4 SAMs.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014