• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sold by AnkerDirect and Fulfilled by Amazon

free shipping with Prime or on $35+

PowerIQ™ technology maximizes compatibility with Android, Apple or other devices by enabling charge speeds of up to 3 amps.
Huge 13000mAh capacity charges an iPhone 5s almost 6 times, a Galaxy S5 over 3 times or an iPad Air once.
Compact profile, sleek gloss exterior and intuitive design combine for comfortable palm-held use, with one touch LED power meter and built-in LED flashlight.
LG Grade A cells and premium chips ensure reliability and safety, supplying 500+ recharge cycles over a lifetime. Use a 2 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable for fastest charging (6.5 hours).
Package contents: Anker® 2nd Generation Astro E4 External Battery, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, 18-month hassle-free warranty.

www.amazon.com/dp/B00BQ5KHJW/

w

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Compare Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh External Battery Portable Dual USB Charger Power Bank at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Picked one up last time it was posted...A-May-Zing
Wish it was a bit smaller, but then the maH would be lower.
Haven't tried the touted 5 iPhone recharges from a single charge,
but have done a full two with 4-5 lights still showing on the battery pack.
I like to carry this to parts my house where a plug isn't close when my device is running low

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014