• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
free wall street journall and many more no survey I posted this 6 weeks ago and just checked link still works

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Thanks Mate, Seems to work fine

rated:
thx

rated:
I did this a couple months back and started getting my WSJ delivered a couple weeks ago. 

rated:
What's the rewards gold password?

rated:
Options:

wall street journal 26-WEEK SUBSCRIPTION
ESSENCE 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
GOLF DIGEST 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
NEW YORK MAGAZINE 1 YEAR iPad EDITION
WINE SPECTATOR 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
FORBES 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
CIGAR AFICIONADO 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
TV Y NOVELAS 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
GOLFWEEK 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
VANIDADES 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
PEOPLE EN ESPANOL 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
BRIDES 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION

rated:
I put in random (anthing) password with my email and I checked off 5 mags and WSJ. It was approved. I think you can check them all.

rated:
Parjonett said:   What's the rewards gold password?
  I left it blank and it worked.

rated:
It worked like a champ for me when posted 6 weeks ago, got one WSJ for me, another for a friend. Subscription arrived the next week!

rated:
I did this promotion last year, can I start again this year?

rated:
chaimmau99 said:   I did this promotion last year, can I start again this year?
  I did it 2x for myself and 6x for friends also I was told by FW member  that if you get a duplicate+++ subscription you can email them and have 2nd 3rd start after 1 2nd ends

rated:
Thanks

rated:
tommythe said:   
chaimmau99 said:   I did this promotion last year, can I start again this year?
  I did it 2x for myself and 6x for friends also I was told by FW member  that if you get a duplicate+++ subscription you can email them and have 2nd 3rd start after 1 2nd ends

Looks like the well has run dry for me. I've renewed a number of times. Now I can't get a new sub under any rewards program.

rated:
Shoot, looks like it ended. Link says I can't advantage of this. Such a steal, would have loved a WSJ sub!

rated:
Never worked for me. Had WSJ check on this recently because I've waited patiently since August. They responded they have no record of it at all. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014