• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Time to drag those Citi Dividends out of the drawer?

Link 

Member Summary

amazon (31.11kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Saw the banner, signed up, then clicked on Shop Now.  Still took me a few refreshes/reboots on my android phone.
Not real... (more)

DeGlass (Nov. 17, 2014 @ 12:07p) |

So seems like the offer is seen in mobile version only.  But does the purchase have to be on mobile browser only or can ... (more)

invisible (Nov. 17, 2014 @ 2:22p) |

I saw a banner on my dessktop. I already have a citbank card with points linked. The banner said to apply thank you poin... (more)

TheWrangler (Nov. 17, 2014 @ 7:03p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
OP, I don't see any info after clicking on the link.

rated:

rated:
Thanks, sec, trying to fix the link.

Edit: Try it again.

rated:
Works!! thank you!

"A credit of $10 off your next purchase of qualifying products sold and shipped by Amazon.com has been applied to your account. To redeem this offer, use your Citi card to make a qualifying purchase by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 19, 2014."

rated:
I saw the same message, but when I try to place an order with citi card, $10 credit did not show up.

rated:
All I get is an error message.

rated:
mmyk72 said:   Works!! thank you!

"A credit of $10 off your next purchase of qualifying products sold and shipped by Amazon.com has been applied to your account. To redeem this offer, use your Citi card to make a qualifying purchase by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 19, 2014."

Did you actually get credit or just screen shot saying offer active?

Also does this need 1-click purchase or normal purchase as long as w/Citi card linked in acct will work?

rated:
I didn't go thru with purchasing something... I only got that statement from clicking on the link.

rated:
Terms & Conditions

This offer is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

Credit is valid for $10 off the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com, and excludes Gift Cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital downloads and content. Credit may be redeemed in one or more orders. You will be responsible for payment to Amazon of the final price of purchase after credit is applied, plus applicable taxes. Purchase must be made using a valid Citi Consumer credit card ("Citi Card") as payment method.

You must redeem your credit by purchasing eligible product(s) from Amazon by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 19, 2014. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.

Limit one credit per customer. Please note, credit claimed on a Kindle Fire will be applied to the Amazon.com account that is registered to the device.

Amazon.com account with a valid Citi Card is required to claim and redeem this credit. If, for any reason, your Citi Card is inactive, denied or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this credit.

If you return any of the eligible products you purchased using this offer, the credit value will be subtracted from your return credit.

Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud.

Additional taxes apply in certain jurisdictions.

Offer may not be combined with other offers.

Geographic and other delivery restrictions may apply to particular products.

If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply.

rated:
Does Amazon take off $10 from the checkout screen or does Citibank credit the Citi card? Also, what if I order an eligible item that's <$10, say $8...will I get an $8 discount?

rated:
2 Clicks, not counting the dead link. That was easy.

rated:
Is this only available on mobile?

rated:
grocca2k said:   Does Amazon take off $10 from the checkout screen or does Citibank credit the Citi card? Also, what if I order an eligible item that's <$10, say $8...will I get an $8 discount?
  "Credit may be redeemed in one or more orders. You will be responsible for payment to Amazon of the final price of purchase after credit is applied, plus applicable taxes "

rated:
 trying this on a pc, not mobile, getting the mobile page, and no visible feedback that the offer has validated when changing method.

rated:
jrich444 said:   Is this only available on mobile?

I was able to do it on my desktop PC. I got the screen confirming that the credit is on my account.

rated:
 tried it a few times, not getting a confirm screen

rated:
Thanks, got an $11.09 Miracle slicker brush for the dog that I had on my wishlist for $1.09.. Nice!

rated:
Dow1000 said:    trying this on a pc, not mobile, getting the mobile page, and no visible feedback that the offer has validated when changing method.
  Just the opposite for me.  Didn't get the promo on Desktop, but did on iPad.
And I didn't use 1-click, I just used my Citicard that I already had linked in my Amazon account.

rated:
Clicked on both links.  Now what, where, how???

rated:
 This is really some kind of govt iq test.  we failed.

Amazon now knows we are clueless, and will be targeting Miley Cyrus CD's and Magic Hair Grower, on our accounts

rated:
This is all that comes up for me on both links given:

Cart
Your Account
1-Click Settings
Wish List & Registry
Find a Wish List or Registry
Sign Out
Help
Home
Legal Terms

rated:
This promo really isn't clear. I still don't understand how it works -- how we get the $10, whether <$10 purchases will receive partial credit. Not clear.

rated:
I cannot get either links to work on iPhone, iPad, MAC, PC........

rated:
I tried placing multiple orders ($50+) and none showed the $10 discount on the "review invoice" after the purchase so I canceled it each time.

I got screwed on the Citi-Wallet deal so I don't trust this one.

rated:
I got confirmation of the offer but it's not showing up when I check out.
Anyone get a screen shot of the offer?

rated:
I believe the deal might be dead; Amazon or Citi pulled the links. Try talking to a CSR.

rated:
I chatted with CSR and they adjusted my order for $10 off

rated:
Same link to this inactive page

rated:
The offer no longer seems to come up. I chatted with Amazon and they honored it. It was very easy. Make sure you select an item where Amazon is the actual seller.

rated:
The link is dead. Will Amazon still honor the deal if I mention it to a CSR?

rated:
I received confirmation; but never saw the credit anywhere either.

rated:
Linky no worky ..

rated:
Thanks OP, bought a $14.99 pair of Thorlo socks for $4.99.

rated:
I tried to use chat to get it but was a no go... apparently there is a way to track this offer on their side

rated:
Was able to credit to account after explaining to chat that Citi card promotion for 10.00 credit after adding card and turning on mobile one click did not work.

rated:
Yet another Amazon and Citibank promotion with a ridiculously short shelf life. I wonder why they even bother doing this, it's not like I'm gonna link my card AFTER they pull the promo, if anything it motivates me to sock drawer or cancel the card and spend more time with alternatives to Amazon.

25 minutes of life that I won't get back...

rated:
It's back. Was able to use it with this link.

Link

rated:
Thanks! Back indeed.

Citi Forward wasn't eligible, Citi AA Executive was. Don't know, maybe it's Visa (Forward) vs MC (AA).

Even though we set the Citi card as a 1-click payment method, I don't see a requirement to check out with one click. Seems that as long as the charge goes to the Citi card, credit should be applied. Is that correct?

Skipping 26 Messages...
rated:
I saw a banner on my dessktop. I already have a citbank card with points linked. The banner said to apply thank you points to your purcahse and then use the promo code "SWP10TYP". I applied $5.00 worth of points to a $30 purchase and entered the promo code. It then applied a $10 discount to my otrder.

Item(s) Subtotal: $29.81
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Redemption Promo: -$10.00
-----
Total before tax: $19.81
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.89
Rewards Points: -$5.00
-----
Grand Total: $15.70

Thanks!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014