• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the SanDisk Cruzer Fit 32GB USB 2.0 Low-Profile Flash Drive (SDCZ33-032G-B35) on sale for $12.99 free shipping using Prime or orders of $35+.
Was: $44.99

• Low-profile drive for notebooks, tablets, TV's and car audio systems
  • 32GB of Capacity in a tiny portable USB Drive
  • Guard your data with SanDisk Secure Access software
  • Built-in LED light to monitor drive's activity
  • USB Specification: USB 2.0,Backed by a 2-year limited warranty

4.5/5 Stars based on 5,103 customer reviews on product page.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
This topic is also a Best Deal.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I see $16.89 prime?

rated:
Deerhead said:   I see $16.89 prime?

now see the right side of your screen. always check the other sellers, the cheapest isn't always selected

rated:
THANKS, my bad. Bought 2.
Robert

rated:
good price.
They also have 64Gb for $26 which I would buy
if didn't have to many of flash drives already.

rated:
This is a historic low price according to Camelcamelcamel. Nice find

rated:
Good price, but USB 2.0

rated:
Its bigger on the inside than on the outside!

rated:
great for cars if yours supports usb. load like 100 albums on there. driving through a tunnel with no radio or 4g? no problem.

rated:
elterrible said:   great for cars if yours supports usb. load like 100 albums on there. driving through a tunnel with no radio or 4g? no problem.
  I got one for my dads birthday and put it in his truck. I showed him how to use it and load it up for him every couple months. I even put some stand up comedy and Paul Harvey radio show archives on there. Its all he uses.

rated:
elterrible said:   great for cars if yours supports usb. load like 100 albums on there. driving through a tunnel with no radio or 4g? no problem.
  Perfect for cars. I have one in my F150 and love it. The normal thumb drive seems like it could get broken off to easily.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014