• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

MacMall | Apple 11.6
Disclaimer
MacBook Air

Apple11.6" MacBook Air dual-core Intel Core i5 1.3GHz (4th generation Haswell processor), Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 256GB Flash Storage, Intel HD Graphics 5000, 9 Hour Battery Life, 802.11ac Wi-Fi†1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 4GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, 256GB Flash Storage, Intel HD Graphics 5000, 11.6" LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, Bluetooth 4.0, 720p FaceTime camera, USB 3.0, Built-in 35-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery†

†$1,199.00$969.99 (Special Offer†)†You Save:$229.01 (19%)

Member Summary

apple
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Suggested Title Format: [manufacturer] [item description] [price] [store] [deal attributes]
Examples: Acme widget player 3000 $27 at Stuff-Mart PM YMMV
$30 off $50 at Merchant expires 12/31/2007

merchant in title please

And might want to mention "mac."† Apple makes a lot of other products.

So is this actually not a hot deal, or are we just busy being pedantic about OPs title etiquette?

Great deal, OP. The rest of you need to research the product, and not just pick at how something is written up. This product is far superior to anything out there. I know, because I have one. It is that simple.

MrsF said:   Great deal, OP. The rest of you need to research the product, and not just pick at how something is written up. This product is far superior to anything out there. I know, because I have one. It is that simple.

My Samsung ativ book 9 plus begs to differ.

And you are entitled to your opinion on quality without getting redded for it. Thank you. Have a nice Labor Day weekend, everybody.

LMAO. I rest my case.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014