• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bolse 60W 7-Port USB Wall / Desktop Charging Station with SmartIC Technology for iPhones 5, iPads Air, Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, HTC One M8 , Cell Phone, MP3 Player, Touch Screen Tablet, AC 100-240V International with Detachable 5FT/1.5M Power Cor
Disclaimer
Bolse® 60W 7-Port USB Wall / Desktop Charging Station with SmartIC™ Technology for iPhones 5, iPads Air, Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, HTC One (M8), Cell Phone, MP3 Player, Touch Screen Tablet, (AC 100-240V International) with Detachable 5FT/1.5M Power Cord.
FROM Amazon - $35.99 JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL. FREE SHIPPING.
Use coupon code J6MIAQYU to take $3.00 off.  THANK YOU 3rab for this code. I appreciate it a lot.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L2SBZ80  (Thanks to chrispitude for the link. I forgot it.)

• Extreme compact size, Easily fits in pocket. (Roughly the same size as the iPhone 4)
  • 7 port USB Wall Charger Multiple Port, Simultaneously charge up to 7 devices at once. Compatible with all Apple, Android, and USB powered devices. Safely use any port for any device with any USB charger cord.
  • SmartIC™ Technology allows all devices to be charged simultaneously at full speed.
  • LED Indication Light - Blinks when the devices begin overcharging. Simply unplug your device / USB charger cable to protect it from over charging or short circuiting.
  • AC 100-240V input voltage for any international travel, and a detachable 5FT/1.5M power cord is included for easy transport.
  •  

Sold by LowerPriceUSA, shipped by Amazon.      

Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, chrispitude. I just forgot that most important part...gulp...

use coupon code J6MIAQYU to take $3.00 off.

ummmmmmmmmmm more toys for the techie kids....make great presents as well....

Thanks 3rab for that great info, I appreciate that a lot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014