• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

It (37.55kB)
Disclaimer
†Here's an exclusive offer for you. Earn $10 back in points!

Get 10,000 Shop Your Way Points on your next purchase of $10 or more at†Sears†or Kmart.†Expires Tuesday, September 30, 2014.

Go to SYM's FB page†and click "Get Offer"

ETA:
- Discovercard Cash Back is at 10%. (thanks jschuman)
- You will be sent the offer to the email address you used when you signed up for Facebook. To use online, enter the numbers below the barcode into the promo code field at checkout (thanks imagine1128)
- After you make a purchase of $10+, $10 (i.e., 10K in points) is credited to your account for use on your next purchase, not the current order (thanks†NoMoneyInMyWallet)

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Always make sure you pay at least .01 OOP.

cougarls88 (Aug. 30, 2014 @ 10:28a) |

Does my Facebook email have to match the one on my SYWR account for the points get to my account if I use to coupon in s... (more)

ArtSilver (Sep. 04, 2014 @ 4:15a) |

The points should be credited to the account associated with the phone number you give at checkout.

rls3 (Sep. 04, 2014 @ 5:35a) |

This is really a half off deal, not a free $10. Spend $10 and the next $10 spent is free, so it's $10 off $20 (two $10 purchases)...

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Interesting...I'll try it...anyone else NOT getting surprise points? I haven't had any added to my account in two weeks. It seems to have coincided with me making it to SYW Silver status. Maybe they are just running out of money...who knows?

rated:
Thanks, OP!

I haven't been getting any good surprise points lately either, but I recently made a large ($500+) purchase with them so I figured that may have something to do with it...

rated:
Phrogpilot said:   Interesting...I'll try it...anyone else NOT getting surprise points? I haven't had any added to my account in two weeks. It seems to have coincided with me making it to SYW Silver status. Maybe they are just running out of money...who knows?
††
I don't usually, but DID get this one. Thanks OP

rated:
Don't forget, Discovercard Cash Back is at 10%.

rated:
go here https://www.facebook.com/shopyourway/posts/934683716558186

You will be sent the offer to your email you used when you signed up for Facebook
To use this online, enter the numbers below thw barcode into the promo code field at checkout

rated:
Not doing good with this..entered barcode, it accepts it in added coupons, but it will not apply. Rustler jeans, which is not listed as excluded...im stumped.

Follow up: Ok..i thought it credited $10 in points on the current order, but it is for the next purchase.

rated:
Got mine. Thanks OP

Earned Points Details*

Total Base Points : 258
Total Bonus Points : 11,033

rated:
Got mine - thanks!

rated:
Used 10,000 points on a 10.49 order and paid the .49 with CC. Money for nothing.

rated:
got mine too.... Not as sweet as surprise points since you have to make sure to spend the new points on something else before they expire, but good deal nevertheless.

rated:
OOrochiimaru said:   Got mine. Thanks OP

Earned Points Details*

I am confused.. it credited you with points immediately for use on the first purchase? Or did you make a purchase and the balance you're showing is after that?

rated:
billrubin said:   
OOrochiimaru said:   Got mine. Thanks OP

Earned Points Details*

I am confused.. it credited you with points immediately for use on the first purchase? Or did you make a purchase and the balance you're showing is after that?

The bonus 10K points were earned on the $10+ purchase. †Buy $10+, get $10 bonus points to use on a future purchase. †

rated:
you buy something first ($10 or more in purchase). The $10 worth of bonus points will get credited to your account AFTER the purchase.

rated:
mmyk72 said:   you buy something first ($10 or more in purchase). The $10 worth of bonus points will get credited to your account AFTER the purchase.

Thanks.. I was confused by that first post and also this one. I guess the person placed a second order after the first. And it's not money for nothing since you have to make the first purchase.
Used 10,000 points on a 10.49 order and paid the .49 with CC. Money for nothing.

rated:
billrubin said:   Thanks.. I was confused by that first post and also this one. I guess the person placed a second order after the first. And it's not money for nothing since you have to make the first purchase.

Actually, the person already had 10K or more points in their account and they used them to pay $10 toward a $10.47 purchase (the one that qualfies for the coupon) and they received 10K points back for a future purchase. The end result is they used 10K existing points, but got them back, thus the "money for nothing" comment (they really should have said "$10 merchandise for nothing (using existing points balance)"). †

Cliff Notes: †The person rolled $10 in points + rec'd $10 in merchandise.
††

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
billrubin said:   Thanks.. I was confused by that first post and also this one. I guess the person placed a second order after the first. And it's not money for nothing since you have to make the first purchase.

Actually, the person already had 10K or more points in their account and they used them to pay $10 toward a $10.47 purchase (the one that qualfies for the coupon) and they received 10K points back for a future purchase. The end result is they used 10K existing points, but got them back, thus the "money for nothing" comment (they really should have said "$10 merchandise for nothing (using existing points balance)"). †

Cliff Notes: †The person rolled $10 in points + rec'd $10 in merchandise.
††

† Correct. Still working on the chicks for free part.

rated:
When do the new 10K points expire?

rated:
Expiry is usually 1 year.

rated:
mmyk72 said:   got mine too.... Not as sweet as surprise points since you have to make sure to spend the new points on something else before they ban your account, but good deal nevertheless.

† fixed

rated:
This is really a half off deal, not a free $10.†Spend $10 and the next $10 spent is free, so it's $10 off $20 (two $10 purchases)...

rated:
martin628 said:   This is really a half off deal, not a free $10.†Spend $10 and the next $10 spent is free, so it's $10 off $20 (two $10 purchases)...
††
it depends. If you already have $10 in points then it's free

rated:
thaitrunghieu said:   
martin628 said:   This is really a half off deal, not a free $10.†Spend $10 and the next $10 spent is free, so it's $10 off $20 (two $10 purchases)...
††
it depends. If you already have $10 in points then it's free

††True as well, so if the points are credited immediately and you have a few of these coupons, chain the transactions -- with only the initial spend, the rest are free...

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
Beware!!!!! after you purchased $10+ with b than you will get:

"10,000 ($10.00) Spend $35 or more on qualifying purchase.Items sold by Sears.Excludes Lands' End and other surprise points. September 5, 2014"

which meaning that you have to purchase $35+ for next order to get that $10 credit.

now i have to cancel my first order get my money back.....

rated:
sino said:   Beware!!!!! after you purchased $10+ with b than you will get:

"10,000 ($10.00) Spend $35 or more on qualifying purchase.Items sold by Sears.Excludes Lands' End and other surprise points. September 5, 2014"

which meaning that you have to purchase $35+ for next order to get that $10 credit.

now i have to cancel my first order get my money back.....

† This is other surprise offer you got and not related to coupon points.
You can double dip later using such surprise points.

rated:
Limit one coupon per member. Excludes clearance/closeouts; Leviís; Two Hearts Maternity; Scrubology; Sears Fan Shop; Insane Deals; Shaw rug gallery; recliners; Colormate 2.5 oz mini jar candles; generators; Weber; Mattresses; Jenn-Air; Dacor; appliance & floorcare accessories; humidifiers; dehumidifiers; water heaters & softeners; air conditioners; air cleaners; fans; everyday great price items; propane tanks; automotive; video game hardware; Bose; Onkyo; prepaid calling cards; iTunes; computers; tablets; eReaders; Canon DSLR; Sony camcorders, DSLR & lenses; Nikon DSLR & lenses, Samsung, Sharp & Sony UPP merchandise; Panasonic VT series TVs; installed Home Improvements; Home Services; PartsDirect; catalog orders; Gift Cards; money orders; wire transfers; protection agreements; licensed businesses; Nicki Minaj & Adam Levine collections; BOGO; non-merchandise; concessions; federal/state regulated items; alcohol; tobacco; fuel; items behind the pharmacy counter; prescriptions; prior purchases; partial-paid special order items; Landsí End. Addíl online exclusions: Custom, family, and Moissanite jewelry; Shoebuy items; compact refrigerators; range hoods; compactors; Fisher & Paykel; fragrances; Smart Buys; laptops; snow throwers; Hot Buys; Fruit of the Loom & Hanes. Cash value 1/20Ę. On return, points deducted. Limited to one-time use only; applies online to merchandise marked sold by Sears or Kmart. Not valid at Sears HomeTown, Outlet, Appliance Showroom, Hardware stores.

According to a FB post about this offer, if you pay for the entire purchase with points, you won't get the points. I haven't verified this but be careful.

rated:
Always make sure you pay at least .01 OOP.

rated:
Does my Facebook email have to match the one on my SYWR account for the points get to my account if I use to coupon in store? Do I need to change my emails to match or else how does the points get credited? Thanks.

rated:
ArtSilver said:   Does my Facebook email have to match the one on my SYWR account for the points get to my account if I use to coupon in store? Do I need to change my emails to match or else how does the points get credited? Thanks.
† The points should be credited to the account associated with the phone number you give at checkout.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014