• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Bath & Body Works is once again doing a Mystery Coupon event like I've posted about here in the past.  The coupons were released via email yesterday (08/28/2014) and I've figured out the 40% off coupon and am posting it here.  This gets you 40% off your entire purchase IN STORE ONLY, including sale and clearance priced merchandise.  I would have posted sooner, but I wanted to confirm that it worked properly at the register ... and it did.  Saved over $265 tonight stacking sale and clearance prices with the coupon.

The coupon is valid through IN STORE ONLY through 09/01/2014.  Here are the terms and conditions of the coupon:

Mystery offer will be 20%, 30% or 40% off your next purchase. To redeem in stores, present this email at checkout at time of purchase. No substitutions. This promotion code is not valid with any other offer that requires you to enter another promotional code at checkout. If another code is entered at checkout, this offer will be void. Offer valid at U.S. Bath & Body Works stores and BathandBodyWorks.com through11:59 p.m. EDT on September 1, 2014. Offer not valid at Bath & Body Works stores in Canada and White Barn Home stores.
Again, this is the 40% off coupon ... just like I've found and posted in the past.  I am NOT bragging or anything ... I am simply saying that I have posted the coupon successfully in the past because someone always questions me as to if it is a valid coupon or not.  

Hope everyone gets a chance to use it and SAVE!  

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks op. The coupon worked like a charm. The sales person said she has never seem a 40% coupon before. Scored 2 candle... (more)

fmeade67 (Sep. 02, 2014 @ 4:17a) |

hello how can i buy something

nataliezalinger (Sep. 03, 2014 @ 2:47p) |

Is this still active?

egenesis (Sep. 03, 2014 @ 4:06p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks, ill give it a shot this weekend

rated:
We live near a Bath & Body Works outlet. Anybody know if the outlet stores accept coupons?

rated:
i thought coupon codes by barcode can only be scanned once, and then they are invalid...or at least ones like these?

rated:
Thanks. Sadly, I have no store near me and it drives me nuts when I get "IN STORE ONLY" e-mails because it's not an option to all customers.
I got this e-mail and it's 30% in store or online. I wish we know how to trigger a 40% ONLINE link.

rated:
Do you have the MOBILE code?  it appears to be wiped out from the postcard

rated:
classynfunlovin said:   Do you have the MOBILE code?  it appears to be wiped out from the postcard

No.  Mobile codes are unique, one-use codes.

rated:
COBBCITY said:   Thanks. Sadly, I have no store near me and it drives me nuts when I get "IN STORE ONLY" e-mails because it's not an option to all customers.
I got this e-mail and it's 30% in store or online. I wish we know how to trigger a 40% ONLINE link.

The online sale would be one-time use only ... no way to trigger 40% off for everyone.
The in-store offer is printable, however, and can be used multiple times.

rated:
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I saved a total of 252 dollars with combined discounts and final coupon I spent 120 for 32 items and got 7 3 wick candles and that pumpkin pail with 9 items in it!

rated:
Worked like a charm!! Even got 40% off the promotional pumpkin pail Thanks for sharing and bless you!

rated:
SunDiego123 said:   We live near a Bath & Body Works outlet. Anybody know if the outlet stores accept coupons?
  To answer my own question, yes the coupon works at Outlet stores. Thank you op

rated:
If anyone is not using their 40% online code, I would love it, you can PM that would fantastic and thank you

rated:
Glad some got good use of it.  I actually went back today and used it again to buy the wallflower refills ... they were all on special today only for $2.50, so they ended up $1.50 with the coupon (normally $6.50 each and best I've seem them is when on sale during 6 for $24 at $4 each).  Actually returned some I had bought on Friday and repurchased them today ... forgot one at home and in true FW style, the fact that I forgot it at home AND that I forgot to ask for a price adjustment on it today meaning I paid an extra $0.43 for one is killing me!  Ha ha.

Tomorrow the one-day special is going to be room sprays ... regularly $5.50 on sale for $3 (or $1.80 after coupon).  I have plans tomorrow and won't be able to return the two I bought on Friday at full price of $5.50 (before coupon) ... or I'd be going back again to get another price adjustment for the difference ... hey, $3+ tax is $3+tax ... it would be enough to get another and still get a partial refund ... LOL!  But, I won't be able to make it to the store during the one-day sale.  Grrr.

rated:
I am confused on how to use in store, I can pull up the pic of the email you got, do I give the cashier the ups number for the mobile to get the 40%?

rated:
You print it out and they scan it, its as simple as that. I've used it twice! Got some more wallflowers, candles, and a owl luminary today!

rated:
thank you!! I need wallflowers!

rated:
try to get the 2 packs they are on sale for 3 for 20. get 3 and they are 6.66 each then 40 percent off makes them 4 so two for 4 or if you can find some singles that are half off and use the coupon it would make them 1.95 each

rated:
Yeah I love this place I will try it...thank you

rated:
The deal of the day today is Aromatherapy body lotion for $5.

Even though there's usually another coupon in December, I think I'll still stock up on some things for Christmas.

rated:
They scanned right from my phone! Easy Peasy! Thanks for sharing! I saved bunch of money and stocked up on Wallflower refills!!!

rated:
ceouten said:   try to get the 2 packs they are on sale for 3 for 20. get 3 and they are 6.66 each then 40 percent off makes them 4 so two for 4 or if you can find some singles that are half off and use the coupon it would make them 1.95 each

Two packs aren't sold in my B&M.

rated:
40% Mobile code: 1PFFqfPF77rd
Hope someone gets to use it, good for a little longer. Expires 11:59pm EDT on September 1, 2014

rated:
Thanks op. The coupon worked like a charm. The sales person said she has never seem a 40% coupon before. Scored 2 candles, 3 room sprays and the pumpkin bucket for under $39

rated:
hello how can i buy something

rated:
Is this still active?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014