rated:

U by Kotex Click Regular Compact Tampons, Unscented, 36 Count
Disclaimer
Regular or Super Available†

Go here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0037DUAIY/

Clip the 2.00 Coupon if you didn't use it recently for other Kotex Products

Do Subscribe and Save and Make the Quantity 4

You will get 15% off plus the $2 Coupon plus the fourth one free as it is Buy 3 get 1 free eligible for a grand total of $14.75 for 144 tampons (i.e. a gross of tampons).

Member Summary

Kotex
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Alright OP, got me to click.

Johnnyma45 (Sep. 03, 2014 @ 10:30a) |

kdeez (Sep. 03, 2014 @ 10:47a) |

Open box available!

VoodooJC (Sep. 03, 2014 @ 12:19p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Isn't the 15% only if you are at 5 items?

Yes.

Adding "AC & 15% S&S" to the title would be very helpful.

green for title

Can confirm that this doesn't count as 4 items toward the monthly 5 for subscribe and save - just 1.

fivetalents said:   Adding "AC & 15% S&S" to the title would be very helpful.
† Done. Thanks!

Green for the title making me chuckle.

I quite literally LOLed at the title.

I snatched a box of these.

My Aunt Flo will be interested.
Thanks..

FYI: I have had luck in the past by adding items 1 at a time. †I do that with baby wipes, I buy 2, but add them 1 at a time and they count as 2 towards the 5 for S&S that way.

x3d33x said:   FYI: I have had luck in the past by adding items 1 at a time. †I do that with baby wipes, I buy 2, but add them 1 at a time and they count as 2 towards the 5 for S&S that way.
† They have counted as multiple items for S&S purposes. In this offer, that is not advisable unless you want to get lots of tampons, because you have to order 4 in one order to get the fourth one free.

Crazy title, LOL.

All of a sudden FW has become the feminine hygeine capital of the world. I guess with all the condom deals the ladies need some equal protection as well.

price went up, now 17

us said:   price went up, now 17

No it did not. I checked when you first posted and again just now: the price remains at $6.98. I was able to place an order exactly as described in the OP.

It looks like the buy 3 get one free promo has ended for this brand. At least it's not working for me.†

Yes, the buy three get one free has ended. If you have not used the coupon, you should just buy one box with the coupon and S&S-$3.93 with the 15% S&S.

dead? don't see the buy 3 get 1 free.

Do you have to pay extra for un-gross ones?

Alright OP, got me to click.

morecowbell said:   green for title
††

Open box available!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014