• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Zico (5.79kB)
Disclaimer
Amaz0n is running 3 concurrent discounts on ZICO coconut water that are stackable. They are a 20% off 1 item coupon, the back to school buy 3 get 1 free offer, and either the 5% for 1 order or 15% for 5 orders subscribe and save (you can cancel anytime after your order has shipped). There are 5 items that qualify for all these discounts (go here to select your flavor and clip 20% off coupon). S&S items ship free from Amaz0n, without S&S, shipping is free on orders of $35+

The best pre- and post- cost per ounce is the ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water, Natural, 33.8 Ounce Container (Pack of 6) ($0.11/Fluid Ounce):
- $22.08 x 4 = $88.32
- 20% coupon (one time use) = -$4.42
- B3G1 free = -$22.08 (if not credited automatically, call to request credit: promo link)
- S&S 15% = -$13.25 (or -$4.42 for 5%)
Total = $48.57 for 811 ounces (approximately $0.0599/oz, or $2 a liter or 45% off)

Other flavors...
ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water, Natural, 11.2 Ounce (Pack of 12) $20.63 ($0.15/Fluid Ounce)  
ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water, Chocolate, 14 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12) $27.14 ($0.16/Fluid Ounce)  
ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water, Mango, 11.2 Ounce Tetra Paks (Pack of 12) $22.45 ($0.17/Fluid Ounce)  
ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water, Passion Fruit, 11.2-Ounce Tetra Paks (Pack of 12) $23.63 ($0.18/Fluid Ounce)  

• Blended with fresh Thai coconuts for light tasting refreshment and hydration
  • Loaded with electrolytes, including more potassium than a banana and 15x the potassium of sports drinks
  • Zero fat, zero added sugar, and zero cholesterol
  • Only 60 calories per 11-ounce carton; approximately 4 servings for carton

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
when I order the buy 4 get 1 free offer does not seem to work

rated:
RagingBull said:   when I order the buy 4 get 1 free offer does not seem to work

That's weird. The discount applied automatically when I tested this offer. Upon further investigating, I see the the product pages for each of the 5 listed ZICO items no longer include the B3G1 free offer in the Special Offers and Product Promotions section (but the all did at the time I posted this thread). However, ZICO is still listed on the first page of items qualifying for the B3G1 free , so you might try calling customer service and having them manually credit you the cost of the 4th item.

ETA: I had customer service call me and they were able to verify that these items qualify for the B3G1 free but no longer say so on the product page or and are no longer being automatically credited at checkout. In fact, the same appears to be true for all of the nearly 600 qualifying items, so she submitted a support ticket to the tech department. In the meantime, she offered to wait with me on the phone while I placed my order so that she could immediately credit my account for the cost of the 4th item.

rated:
Thanks for the update FT. Normally, I would advocate adding info like you did by editing. In this case, it might have been better to write a new post so the thread would get a bump and would be easier not to forget.

rated:
Items (4): $123.80
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$6.19
Subscription Discount: -$6.19
Total before tax: $111.42
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Order total: $111.42

Not working.

rated:
Price keeps jumping between $22.08 and $30.95 (exact figures).
The B3G1 glitch remains.
Just got off the phone with the order placed exactly like the OP. Well, almost exactly. My total was $48.56.

rated:
serenity22 said:   Price keeps jumping between $22.08 and $30.95 (exact figures).
The B3G1 glitch remains.
Just got off the phone with the order placed exactly like the OP. Well, almost exactly. My total was $48.56.

Glad you got the deal. Their tech support promised to fix the glitch but never did, so I edited the OP to suggest calling to get the B3G1 free discount manually added.

rated:
Nope.
An hour later when I checked, the order was without the G1. Instead of waiting for it to correct itself, I decided to call. Tens of minutes later and after lots of fuzzy math, there was no solution in sight.
Cancelled order. Will just buy from BJs.

rated:
Would suggest email option to fix free item: Took minute and they emailed back a credit in less than 15 minutes. 

FYI: Costco has a $3 instant rebate on a very tasty 4pack Organic Coco water right now

rated:
even the 15% S&S discount is not showing up. I add 5 of these for monthly supply and still see 5% discount only.

rated:
You need to have 5 separate subscriptions for 15% to kick in.

rated:
Amby said:   even the 15% S&S discount is not showing up. I add 5 of these for monthly supply and still see 5% discount only.

serenity22 said:   You need to have 5 separate subscriptions for 15% to kick in.

serenity22 is correct. If you buy multiples of a product via S&S, no matter how many are ordered at the same time (e.g., a quantity of 6), this is counted as one order. To get the 15% discount off all of your S&S orders being delivered on the same date, you must make at least 5 separate S&S orders/checkouts. To get this deal as described in the OP, you have to purchase at least 4 6-packs in one order to get the B3G1 free. If you then place four additional separate orders, each with a quantity of 1, all 5 orders will get 15% off (you can order more ZICO or any S&S eligible items across the 10 departments listed in the left-hand margin here  ). Each of your S&S orders will only get the 5% discount until you place the 5th order, then you get the 15% savings retroactively added to all of your S&S orders and any additional S&S orders above 5 with that same delivery date.

It can be difficult to come up with 5 separate S&S orders on the fly (without ending up buying stuff you don't usually use, don't really want, or wont use up/will waste), so I've found it best to be prepared. What I do is periodically browse the list of eligible S&S items and and add any items I am interested in to a separate wishlist that I created just for S&S shopping and to the saved for later section of my cart. The S&S wishlist lets me quickly browse a list of just my preferred S&S items. Opening my cart lets me check for price drops (you can also use TrackIf to be notified of price drops via email). I also create FW topic alerts for "subscribe and save" and ""S&S" to get email alerts when FW members find items I may want to buy now or add to my S&S wishlist. Finally, during any month where I buy via S&S, I check for S&S eligible items that also have additional coupon discounts (here) to stack with the S&S discounts. I no longer buy via S&S unless I plan to make at least 5 orders because that's just leaving money on the table if I have a prepared list of S&S eligible items that I know I want, like, and use at prices cheaper than my local B&Ms. By using these methods, I can save significant amounts, in many cases about 50%, off what these items cost me to buy locally. I usually set the reorder period at 6 months to give me plenty of time to decide if I want to reorder or cancel the subscription (your S&S past order history under your account is another convenient way to reorder stuff you use regularly), so it gets easier to do 5 different S&S orders over time. Note that S&S items don't have to cost in the $20-$30 range, there are plenty of products with versions that are not sold in bulk, several of which cost $3, or even less (click on a link under any department and sort by price from low to high)... these can be great, inexpensive ways to reach the 5 order threshold to qualify for the 15% off.

Although I don't qualify, I understand that those registered for the Amaz0n moms program get 20% of S&S with 5 or more orders. Also, there is a current promo where you can get 30% off one item in your first subscription when you use your Amaz0n Store Card with code SNSSTORE.

Sorry if all of this is info overload, but I think some will find it useful, even if they don't get the deal in the OP. I've only been seriously using the 15% S&S for the past year. Before that, I didn't use it at all/added the item to my cart as usual, or only placed a single order at 5% off. Now I could kick myself as I find more and more Staples I use regularly at such discounted prices (don't just assume Amaz0n is cheaper, you have to know what you normally pay for stuff or check your receipts). HTH.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014