• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Just saw that all of the seasons of Showtime's Dexter dropped below $19. All of these prices (except for Season 7's) are all-time lows from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Dexter-Blu-ray-Michael-C-Hall/dp/B001HPP2X...

Season 1  $16.14  
Season 2  $15.99  
Season 3  $16.63  
Season 4  $16.49  
Season 5  $15.16  
Season 6  $18.59  
Season 7  $17.61  
Season 8  $17.99 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've heard mixed things about the finale. Do you think, in spite of this, that this is still a show worth watching?

rated:
Yes worth watching.

rated:
I second the worth watching. Finale wasnt exactly horrible... You can watch the whole series on Netflix if you dont wish to purchase yet.

rated:
Worth watching, not sure it's worth owning though. All 8 seasons are available on Netflix streaming.

rated:
We are in the middle of Season 4 on Netflix - I really really want to like it, because it's a great concept. Unfortunately, the acting isn't great and a lot of the plot is rather contrived.
Once streaming (eg Netflix) became more accessible, I haven't bought a TV season on physical media. These Blurays cost as much as a year of Netflix.

rated:
Virgil27 said:   I've heard mixed things about the finale. Do you think, in spite of this, that this is still a show worth watching?
    Nope. It's the ultimate f-you you from the director for watching 90+ hours of this crap.

rated:
BraveUlysses said:   
Virgil27 said:   I've heard mixed things about the finale. Do you think, in spite of this, that this is still a show worth watching?
    Nope. It's the ultimate f-you you from the director for watching 90+ hours of this crap.

+1

Agreed! Ever been given something that was so beautiful but only to see it become the ugliest piece of crap? Yea that's what Dexter was. 

rated:
I felt ripped off by the ending at 1st.

But Breaking Bad's excellent finale gave me perspective.

Consider Dexter was a psychopath & Walter a sociopath. That really smoothed out the Dexter finale at least for me.
If the subtlety between the two mental disorders is confusing. I would not educate myself until I saw both finales.
Just saying.

rated:
It is very hard to imagine Hall as a serial killer of serial killers. Simply Superb…….

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014