Normally priced at $29.99
credit to scorp3175@sd

Anker E4 @ Amazon 

Member Summary

anker
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
This topic is also a Best Deal. Thanks neu!
25.99 after coupon
AASTROE4
(was $89.99)
free shipping using Prime or orders of $35+
Amazon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

4.6/5 Stars based on 1,491 customer reviews on product page.

Compare at Newegg for $32.99.  

The one from Newegg looks to be the older model.  This is a great deal!  Purchased

13Ah is too small for use with my tablet.

What's your tablet?

​Also, remember that even though it states its 13mAh, you are never going to achieve that since there is energy transfer loss although this battery is one of the more efficient one. Works perfectly with Ipad Air / Mini with Retina , you can actually charge both at the same time as the two USB port are high powered unlike some other battery with two ports where one is 1Amp and other 2Amp, This battery has auto sensing ports so either of them can charge at highest rate the device you are charging will allow.

I have one and love it.

WorkerAnt said:   13Ah is too small for use with my tablet.

I  used the Anker E3 (which is only 10000mAh) to charge my Google Nexus 7 table with no problems.  Not sure what your tablet is, but you may want to test it before poo-pooing the deal.

And while you may pooh-pooh the deal, please don't poo on it.

Moderator said :  "Moderator Comment: Added 3rd-party merchant."

It should be noted the '3rd party' is the actual manufacturer of the product.

I have had very good luck with Anker products and will look into buying this.

Yay! In for one... They have to slow down on cranking out new versions of everything. Running out of people to gift the old ones to

In 4-1, Included 1 day shipping for Prime

In 4-1, good to have in the airport

Treefarn said:   
WorkerAnt said:   13Ah is too small for use with my tablet.

I  used the Anker E3 (which is only 10000mAh) to charge my Google Nexus 7 table with no problems.  Not sure what your tablet is, but you may want to test it before poo-pooing the deal.

mine is 10.  Not saying it wont work, saying it's small.  As in i wont get many charge out of it to be useful.  My tablet is 9Ah, i wont get ONE full charge out of this power bank.  To get one full charge i need at least 18Ah.

and i am not pooing anything, i know it will work for others, like u.  If u think this thing is a miracle and willing to pay loads for it, go for it.

amazing how many ppl red my fact comment.  I am not red this deal, i am saying it's small for my need, in helping other to ask if this is also small for their needs.

lszyjka said:   What's your tablet?

​Also, remember that even though it states its 13mAh, you are never going to achieve that since there is energy transfer loss although this battery is one of the more efficient one. Works perfectly with Ipad Air / Mini with Retina , you can actually charge both at the same time as the two USB port are high powered unlike some other battery with two ports where one is 1Amp and other 2Amp, This battery has auto sensing ports so either of them can charge at highest rate the device you are charging will allow.

I have one and love it.

nexus 10...it have a 9Ah battery, so by calculation i would need at least 18Ah to get one full charge....so this 13Ah is small for my tablet.  The numbers said i can get only 72% on the first charge (given the power bank is fully charged).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014