• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Item: OLD SPICE HE 18OZ BW PURE SPRT TWIN
Disclaimer

OLD SPICE BODY WASH SWAGGER 16oz 2PACK
Disclaimer
Went to Target today and Old Spice Body Wash (18oz Pure Sport) was on sale for $3.95 for a two pack + $5 GC when you buy 3 packs.

http://www.target.com/p/old-spice-he-18oz-bw-pure-sprt-twin/-/A-...

http://www.target.com/p/old-spice-body-wash-swagger-16oz-2pack/-...

Total came out to $11.85 for 6 bottles - $5 Target gift card = $6.85.

Member Summary

old spice
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good post OP - Green to you! Ordered 3 twin packs. Recvd. $5 eGift card via email. Pretty good deal!

Target site is not working for me. When I click on "find in a store" button, I just get a blank page trying to lad itself forever. I have missed this deal as well as that for swiffers because of this. Tried on Chrome, FF, and IE and cleaning cache/cookies with no success. And people keep reporting that they are getting through. Very frustrated.

thx OP, online doesn't work but found some in a store close by and put in a pickup order... ~$1/bottle pretty good

I bought this product last month to try it. More of this was required per use (same level of body on the loofah) compared to other similarly priced body washes. It seemed more watered down than I would have preferred.

That said, you can afford to use more of it at this price.

Thanks OP. Just placed order for 3 at local Atlanta stores with $5 GC.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014