• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
home depot  gift cards 11% off in store and online card with code    PJUNGLECARDCASH (thanks  kb3840 for the code)
Mcdonalds    in store gift card  17 % off  with coupon   
update 450+MDs cards @11%off
            650+ HD @9% off        9/11 9pm

Member Summary

gift card
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
How do I get the McDonald's cards for 17%? Do I use same coupon code (PJUNGLECARDCASH)? Says it's expired . I eat MCD... (more)

Devo666 (Sep. 11, 2014 @ 3:50p) |

I could do it online.  But NOT instore.

ScottMalinowski (Sep. 11, 2014 @ 8:11p) |

just click the link on top to see current availability I just checked and there wore 450+ MD cards at 11% discount

tommythe (Sep. 11, 2014 @ 9:00p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, I love McDonald's and this makes it an even better deal. I seriously love McDonald's, omg. Thank you so much, I love you.

There is a coupon code to make home depots 7.3% off 11% off
PJUNGLECARDCASH

i love it.

is there an issue with the links?  I am getting 508 service temporarily unavailable error.

never mind - links working now

McD's gift card is almost 17% off with the coupon.  Thanks.

what is the typical time for delivery after placing an order? anyone bought from them before?

Just bought over $900 in homedepot and $100 mickeyD.  Green

supermatthew said:    Thank you so much, I love you.
  ummm ok Matthew.

I have purchased from them.  The cards typically arrive within a week.

why does this place have such odd dollar amounts?

Any comments on 3.68/10 in resellerratings?
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Cardcash_com 

likethemcheap said:   Any comments on 3.68/10 in resellerratings?
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Cardcash_com

Thx! This company sounds like a bad news.

@us
The odd dollar amounts are due to them acquiring these cards from people who have leftover balance, or more likely, from returns (typically without a receipt).

only 2 Home Depot cards left at ~10$ each... mah not worth the hassle

I think odd numbers are because seller takes a cut and they add their surcharge there was on article in Forbes about them in June couple of guys started this company in a basement in New Jersey and exploded since to 100 employees

My two cents. Immediately trade the card in for a new ones. I know at HD you can (or at least used to) buy a HD GC with a HD GC.

I have purchased many cards from them. Never a problem.

States ,"No Home Depot" cards available when search their website

ScottMalinowski said:   My two cents. Immediately trade the card in for a new ones. I know at HD you can (or at least used to) buy a HD GC with a HD GC.
  Last time I went i was trying to consolidate cards and their system will NOT let you buy a gift card with a gift card.

Buy merchandise and return right away. 2-step process.

For those looking for HD cards Cardpool has them currently at 10% off. Many times you'll see it at 11% too.

serenity22 said:   Buy merchandise and return right away. 2-step process.

Returns at HD originally paid for with GCs are considered no-receipt returns so you will likely be denied a return if you do this frequently. Plus if the original GCs were paid for with stolen funds which is VERY common on these GC sites  it is a moot point anyway since HD will zero out the new store credit GCs from your return and you still be SOL

I have just ordered my third McDonald's gift card.  Since last summer I have been eating at MickeyD's regularly and my LDL went down while my TG went up but still at a healthy level.  If you exercise with enough intensity (HIIT) and you are healthy then having some fast food shouldn't matter.

Never tried Card Cash, but have regularly purchased cards from Raise, Cardpool and Gift Card Zen. i have received a couple of cards from Raise that had a zero balance (all for the same store), but Raise promptly emailed a return shipping label (i did not pay return postage), and they refunded my money in about a week. Knock on wood, i've had good success with each of these sites.

Gonna need a LOT of these bad boys if min wage goes to $15/hr...

Dream on.

Thanks. Got a $50 HD card.

Have never had a problem with several thousand dollars in gift cards purchased this year from Cardpool.com.   Don't know about this other site, but reviews are problematic.  Caveat emptor.

How do I get the McDonald's cards for 17%? Do I use same coupon code (PJUNGLECARDCASH)? Says it's expired . I eat MCD salads 4-5 times a week for lunch...

releasefoobar said:   
ScottMalinowski said:   My two cents. Immediately trade the card in for a new ones. I know at HD you can (or at least used to) buy a HD GC with a HD GC.
  Last time I went i was trying to consolidate cards and their system will NOT let you buy a gift card with a gift card.

I could do it online.  But NOT instore.

Devo666 said:   How do I get the McDonald's cards for 17%? Do I use same coupon code (PJUNGLECARDCASH)? Says it's expired . I eat MCD salads 4-5 times a week for lunch...
  just click the link on top to see current availability I just checked and there wore 450+ MD cards at 11% discount

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014