• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Code:TREAT30

Kohls cash available during this period, claimable 10/5 - 10/13

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Kohls (11.77kB)
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Want coupon

suelynchoply (Sep. 28, 2014 @ 9:29a) |

OK, I give up. 
It's not April 1
I'm not on Punked.
Where's Allen Funt? 

FatBrewer (Sep. 28, 2014 @ 9:37a) |

YVW... and thank you for seeing the image , unlike many here who can't 

FatBrewer (Sep. 28, 2014 @ 11:29a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Kohl's policy when returning item purchased with Promotional Gift?
I've been away from Kohl's deals for a while. I know things changed with their policies.

I received in the mail a card for $10 "Promotional Gift"

In the past if I returned the item, they would put the $10 on a cash card for future use.

The only thing specifically stated on the card is: Return value of merchandise purchased with $10 coupon will be subject to adjustment.

What is the current state if I were to return the purchase?

Thanks again!

Maxi

rated:
My experience with returning stuff at Kohls is that it is now terrible and complex, especially when you earned Kohl's Cash. It's all to their advantage. They make it complicated. But essentially they deduct KC from whatever you actually paid. A $50 item that you received 30% off of and earned KC then becomes a roughly $25 credit. The exchange amount that you receive depends on whether you can a) find something with the same sticker price (assuming the item wasn't a clearance item) or b) return it during a Kohl's Cash "earning" period. Every time I exchange, I go out and try to find something I want with the same sticker price--that way is pretty much to only way to receive an even trade. It's asinine that you can't get that amount of credit towards items that aren't the same exact price.

I've basically stopped buying gifts for people there during a KC earning period because of this. I know when my mother had to return a few items, she received less than half of the stick price--and it was a hassle because they want to know who specifically bought it for her.

--Ryan

rated:
I askedat the store, and they didn't even know the answer. I ended up buying a frying pan for $34.99 - $25-$10 promo certificates. Paid zero. But now I understand your return ability is not good. Thanks for the info.

rated:
just tried to use code without reading the valid dates. duh!

rated:
Kohl's had some pretty terrible quarters that were the direct result of people taking advantage of the system. They lost quite a bit on people buying during KC times and then returning items but keeping the KC. That is what has made the returns process so annoying now. I suppose if they get enough flak they'll change the policy but I can't see it ever being as good as it used to be.

rated:
Since $34.99 (as a sticker price) is pretty common, it might be worth trying to exchange it. However, if you want to return it for a store gift card or refund, that's probably where you're going to see a lot less because the promos and KC are now expired.

rated:
I noticed that on a large shopping trip where I earned Kohls cash, they took back all the Kohls cash when I returned one item. From now on, if I am purchasing something that I'm not sure of, I will have the cashier ring up the item separately. A lot of retailers will subtract the entire value of a $10 or $25 coupon if something is returned even if the shopper made a large enough purchase to meet the conditions of the coupon. For instance, Old Navy subtracted the entire value of the coupon ($10) when I returned a $15 shirt out of a $100 purchase.

rated:
I'm careful with clearance items and with items with unusual prices. In other cases, usually there's something else that I can find with the same sticker price for an even trade--and it's worth it to do that rather than lose coupons, discounts, and/or Kohl's Cash. I also learned that returning an item during a KC earning period allows them to have a little more room if you want to exchange. But it's a hassle any way you slice it if you're not exchanging for the same exact item at the same exact price.

rated:
mistyflannigan said:   I noticed that on a large shopping trip where I earned Kohls cash, they took back all the Kohls cash when I returned one item. From now on, if I am purchasing something that I'm not sure of, I will have the cashier ring up the item separately. A lot of retailers will subtract the entire value of a $10 or $25 coupon if something is returned even if the shopper made a large enough purchase to meet the conditions of the coupon. For instance, Old Navy subtracted the entire value of the coupon ($10) when I returned a $15 shirt out of a $100 purchase.
  In that case just return it without the receipt. You will take a slight hit on the purchase price because they will go by the lowest price available over the past (2 months I think) but it will be far better than the amount of discounts.

rated:
Would be nice if a free shipping code became available during the 30% period.

rated:
Does anyone have an image of the 30% off for in store use?

Thanks!

rated:
The member name is now printed very close to the coupon unlike before where it's way up. I used to cut off my name and lend the coupon card to my friends and relatives. Not sure if anybody is willing to show their coupon with their name on it and post it here.

rated:
is Kohls cash available with 30% off ?

rated:
Definitely.  Just remember there's a 4 digit pin# on Cash Coupon that you need to key in when ordering online.  Well, you'll be asked for it anyway or you can't proceed.

rated:
Thanks....any free shipping 😀😀😀

rated:
Any one know the free shipping code ??

rated:

Kohls30% (294.18kB)
Disclaimer
gsh8881 said:   The member name is now printed very close to the coupon unlike before where it's way up. I used to cut off my name and lend the coupon card to my friends and relatives. Not sure if anybody is willing to show their coupon with their name on it and post it here.
  Huh?  

rated:
Sweet 1

rated:
Thank you for posting the image!!!

rated:
gsh8881 said:   The member name is now printed very close to the coupon unlike before where it's way up. I used to cut off my name and lend the coupon card to my friends and relatives. Not sure if anybody is willing to show their coupon with their name on it and post it here.

If you have a Kohl's card, they will give you 30%.  YMMV if you can get them to give it to you w/o it.  That's what they ask when I tell them I left it at home.

rated:
My experience with Kohl's has been great! The clerks are helpful and the sales and discounts have been amazing. I've never had a problem with returns.

rated:
Can anyone share a 30 percent coupon? I haven't seen one on this site.thank you for sharing much appreciated

rated:
I don't think the free shipping codes come out till tomorrow. When you receive the Kohls email tomorrow morning if you are a MVC you will get the free shipping code on the email. At least it works that way for me.

rated:
luckydenny said:   Can anyone share a 30 percent coupon? I haven't seen one on this site.thank you for sharing much appreciated
  Double HUH??

rated:
Anyone else having problems with the website?   If I try to use a filter to choose a size, or select certain items, I get the error message, "We're sorry, the page you're looking for may be temporarily unavailable or no longer exist."    

rated:
ep9934 said:   I don't think the free shipping codes come out till tomorrow. When you receive the Kohls email tomorrow morning if you are a MVC you will get the free shipping code on the email. At least it works that way for me.
  FREE Shipping code  SEPT4UMVC

rated:
this is only for Kohl's charge card (please include in title)

rated:
FatBrewer said:   
ep9934 said:   I don't think the free shipping codes come out till tomorrow. When you receive the Kohls email tomorrow morning if you are a MVC you will get the free shipping code on the email. At least it works that way for me.
  FREE Shipping code  SEPT4UMVC

Thank you!!

rated:
How do I get the coupon

rated:
todoso said:   How do I get the coupon
  TripleHUH!

no offense, but does anyone read anymore?

rated:
Want coupon

rated:
suelynchoply said:   Want coupon
  OK, I give up. 
It's not April 1
I'm not on Punked.
Where's Allen Funt? 

rated:
kpennranger said:   Thank you for posting the image!!!
  YVW... and thank you for seeing the image , unlike many here who can't 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 9:30PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.