• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

kohls 30% (688.68kB)
Disclaimer
When using Kohls Charge, present this scan (YMMV) in store,

Or shop @ Kohls.com with promo code PRESENTS30
Valid December 10-24
Also you can earn Kohls Cash Dec 10-24, $10 for every $50 spent ...redeemable in store and online Dec 25 - Jan 4, 2015

Free Shipping code    DECMVC          starts Dec 10
Big Thanks to megafoster for the code 

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks so much for the code

gjamaralninja (Dec. 12, 2014 @ 4:46p) |

Is the $10 off $25 coupon only on the newspaper (la times for me) or is it available to print online too? Anyone know?

altkb (Dec. 12, 2014 @ 11:28p) |

WOW!  This is the best tip I've had in probably forever.

Thanks!

leslienichols (Dec. 17, 2014 @ 8:43a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Would this be stackable with any other coupon? Usually Kohl's ONLY lets you use one code at a time.

rated:
megachacker said:   Would this be stackable with any other coupon? Usually Kohl's ONLY lets you use one code at a time.
  Kohl's allows shoppers to stack up to four coupons with purchases.

https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/94/related/1

rated:
FatBrewer said:   
megachacker said:   Would this be stackable with any other coupon? Usually Kohl's ONLY lets you use one code at a time.

Not exactly, only stacks with a $/$$ type code and a free shipping code. you can not stack with other % off codes.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
FatBrewer said:   

Not exactly, only stacks with a $/$$ type code and a free shipping code. you can not stack with other % off codes.

And that is why the link was there
Multiple promo codes per orderTo use multiple codes, enter one Promo Code at a time and then click "Apply code" after each.

• Kohl's site-wide percent-off discounts cannot be combined.
  • Combine multiple dollar-off coupons (like Kohl's Cash) or even a percent-off coupon with dollar-off coupons!
  • Combine a site-wide percent-off discount with an assortment-based offer discount.
  • Combine a percent-off Promo Code and a free shipping Promo Code!

rated:
Thanks OP, my BH will be pleased. Loves 30% off.

rated:
And the free shipping code is ??????

rated:
Thanks for the comments above. I just had a hard time BF and Cyber Monday using multiple codes. Also, my problem has been I bought a ton of Fiestaware on BF (actually Thursday afternoon online) and they cancelled half the order 4 days later. A whole 4 days to cancel? This past Monday (Dec 1st) I made another purchase using $60 Kohls cash from the previous purchase. I again bought lots of Fiestaware and today, 6 days later 3/4 of that order was cancelled. How do you let people make purchases online, then take an entire 6 days to come up with they don't have the items at all and cancel the order? I got a good deal on Fiestaware, cheapest I've ever saw, but not one, but two cancellations, days after a purchase, especially 6 days after...I will never visit, nor use Kohl's ever again.

rated:
not out yet 😀😀😀😀😀

rated:
Venetian1 said:   not out yet 😀😀😀😀😀
  Valid December 10-24

rated:
tommyy22 said:   And the free shipping code is ??????
  ?????? doesn't work for free shipping

rated:
Kohl's 30% OFF - PRESENTS30 VALID 12/10-24/14 WITH CARD

rated:
I laughed at this. TY!

rated:
oops. That was in reply to happypants

rated:
Don't forget EBATES first

rated:
ultrasunnyh said:   Kohl's 30% OFF - PRESENTS30 VALID 12/10-24/14 WITH CARD
 Um, isn't that what this thread is all about? 

rated:
Do the cashiers really accept a printed out scan of the 30% off peel away coupon?

I'd find it hard to print it out in the right size to mimick the actual flyer coupon.

I wonder if they scrutinize it that hard.

I'm a VIP card member, and I hadn't received a peel away for that date span - what's up? Why did you get one to show us here?

rated:
sdhawkes said:   Do the cashiers really accept a printed out scan of the 30% off peel away coupon?

I'd find it hard to print it out in the right size to mimick the actual flyer coupon.

I wonder if they scrutinize it that hard.

I'm a VIP card member, and I hadn't received a peel away for that date span - what's up? Why did you get one to show us here?

Most have success with just showing the picture from their phone. 
Just say... my sig other has the flyer at home/work/another store...you'll figure something out.
I've yet to be questioned on the occasion I have to use one from here.

I always receive one in the mail when there is an upcoming sale, no idea why you don't.

rated:
free shipping staris 12/10 "decmvc"

rated:
megafoster said:   free shipping staris 12/10 "decmvc"
  Updated and added that code
Thanks !!!

rated:
Can somebody post a pic please if allowed?

rated:
whatacutielife said:   Can somebody post a pic please if allowed?

pic is in OP.  

rated:
Oh..will try on a desktop then. Doesn't show on my phone just said "image....." Thank you!

rated:
whatacutielife said:   Oh..will try on a desktop then. Doesn't show on my phone just said "image....." Thank you!
  Yes, you can download the image on a PC, and then email it to yourself.
Then, when you open that email, and it will be there for in store use.

Edit:
I've updated the OP to include a clickable to show the scan on a smartphone. 
Look for ---->   this scan  to get the scan on your phone

rated:
Thank you so much!

rated:
Note: Order of applying coupon matters and that will decide the net damage
1.Assortment-based(junior apparel,shoes,etc.) coupons are applied first
2.Kohls cash is applied next
3.Site wide percent off is applied last (like 30% off )
4.Free Shipping coupon is applied independently

rated:
The scan is not even needed if you have a smartphone.
If you have an iphone, download the Kohl's app. Sign in to your Wallet, then click on the box that says "Enter Discounts". Type 'presents30' in the box. No PIN needed. Then the barcode is saved on your phone and you can just show it to them when you go to the store. Im assuming Android phones have the Kohl's app as well.  Once you've entered the code, it will show up under "Your Kohl's Offers".

rated:
lotrisneat said:   The scan is not even needed if you have a smartphone.
If you have an iphone, download the Kohl's app. Sign in to your Wallet, then click on the box that says "Enter Discounts". Type 'presents30' in the box. No PIN needed. Then the barcode is saved on your phone and you can just show it to them when you go to the store. Im assuming Android phones have the Kohl's app as well.  Once you've entered the code, it will show up under "Your Kohl's Offers".

Awesome!
Works just as described for android with the Kohl's App.

rated:
You just changed my life lotrisneat.

rated:
Anyone have the $10 off $30 code that was mailed on a postcard? I left mine home!!

rated:
Check your emails - I received a 40% good for only today. [Could be 20/30 or 40 - one account received 20% and other received 40%]. I think you can use it with discover/chase to make it sweeter.

rated:
sbcain5 said:   Anyone have the $10 off $30 code that was mailed on a postcard? I left mine home!!

I believe the 10 off 30 is for after Christmas. I posted this is the main Kohl's thread.

Rasheed

rated:
mine is Samsung galaxy not taking the code in the wallet.

rated:
dear591 said:   mine is Samsung galaxy not taking the code in the wallet.
  You could be doing something wrong?
I added mine easily, Samsung GS4

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   Check your emails - I received a 40% good for only today. [Could be 20/30 or 40 - one account received 20% and other received 40%]. I think you can use it with discover/chase to make it sweeter.
  sadly, I only received another 30% code 
I almost feel like Charlie Brown

rated:
FatBrewer said:   
PrincipalMember said:   Check your emails - I received a 40% good for only today. [Could be 20/30 or 40 - one account received 20% and other received 40%]. I think you can use it with discover/chase to make it sweeter.

But count your blessings. This 30% should not require Kohl's charge - so you can stack Chase/Discover cashbacks.

rated:
FatBrewer said:   

yea.  Same as me too.  Except now I can pay with credit card as to Kohl's charge.  

rated:
Do you think they would accept this print out in store or only the mailers? I need to get an outfit for a party and can't wait for it to be delivered. Thanks!!

rated:
Hi
The 30% instore scan pic is not clear, I was not able to see the code.
Can you please help me.

Skipping 5 Messages...
rated:
WOW!  This is the best tip I've had in probably forever.

Thanks!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014