• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
When I did an online search for the next Kohls 30% off code, I found a link to SD where someone posted an upcoming code (thanks zsmommy).
I added the code to my Kohl's app, and it shows "pending", so I am assuming it to be valid.
With the Kohl's app, there is no longer a need for a scan. (I haven't received my mailer yet).

That code is NEWYEAR30

It will be valid from January 15 - 25

This is a code that you have to use your Kohls CC. 

SHIPPINGMVC offers free shipping with no minimum  <---thanks to spectricone for the code

From 12am (CST) January 15 to 11:59pm (CST) January 19, everyone gets $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise!
Kohls Cash is redeemable January 20-31.

thanks to GM99 for this  scan  

http://www.kohls.com/ 

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

kohls (4.34kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

coupon (690.30kB)
Thanks uafgrad
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
All the 15/20/30 % codes are generic. What would the point be for Kohls to make you show a mailer with your name, if you... (more)

FatBrewer (Jan. 23, 2015 @ 11:26p) |

No, it's not isolated Kohls stores getting too picky.....it's Kohl's corporate policy AND your NAME should be showing on... (more)

Vicar250 (Jan. 24, 2015 @ 11:12a) |

I received the 30% off (newyear30) flyer put it in the app and it wouldn't work at the store. This is the second time t... (more)

greenmama (Jan. 28, 2015 @ 5:27p) |

Click here for the latest reply in this thread.

Clearance Links
Clearance low-to-high        
Women's Clearance        
Men's Clearance        
Home Clearance        
Jewelry Clearance        
Kids & Baby Clearance      

Current Coupons and Offers: - Note: You can now stack four coupons per order! Sitewide % off coupons do not stack with each other.

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
HOME15 - $15 off $50 home purchase (exp 2/7)
FIT15 - 15% off women's Champion active apparel (exp 1/31)
FROZEN20 - 20% off select kids and toddlers Jumping Beans Frozen dresses (exp 1/31)
LUGGAGE50 - $50 off $299 luggage purchase (exp 2/7)

Kohl's Charge:
FROSTY15 - 15% off purchase (exp 1/31)

Non Kohl's Charge:
JUST4YOU - 20% off purchase (exp 1/31) - in store pass 
THANKS8145 - 15% off purchase (exp 2/1)
THANKS8049 - 15% off purchase (exp 2/8)
THANKS7430 - 15% off purchase (exp 2/15)
USA15OFF  - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 1/1/16)
CITI15OFF  - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 1/1/16)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75.00 Purchase
ENDJAN50 - Free shipping with $50 purchase (exp 1/31)

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 1/15 - 1/19, spend it 1/20 - 1/31
​Earn it 1/30 - 2/4, spend it 2/5 - 2/14

Clearance low to high 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
does anyone have the free shipping code thanks

rated:
Any free shipping codes.....thanks

rated:
any image for use in store please?

rated:
ShippingMVC free shipping code no min w kihls charge

rated:
spetricone said:   ShippingMVC free shipping code no min w kihls charge
  Thanks, I updated with that code 

rated:
free shipping worked gtreat thanks

rated:
Can anyone post a 30% off code for in-store

rated:
If you have a smartphone, download the Kohl's app and you can input the 30% off code into your "wallet" within the app and then they just scan your phone in store.  Easier than finding an image to print and use in store.

rated:
Shipping code? Do we have one? Thanks.

rated:
kpennranger said:   If you have a smartphone, download the Kohl's app and you can input the 30% off code into your "wallet" within the app and then they just scan your phone in store.  Easier than finding an image to print and use in store.
  That is the best advice for Kohls savings that I've gotten so far!!! That app is awesome, no more trying to find 'printable' codes & coupons that they'll take in store vs only online. Thank you!!!

rated:
SHIPPINGMVC

rated:
SHIPPINGMVC

Free shipping on any amount.

rated:
Hi.  Does anyone have the scanned 30% off coupon?  I'm having phone issues at the moment.  Thanks!

rated:
Gr8.. didnt know that. Thanks

rated:
anyone know the pin code the app wants for the 30% off (NEWYEAR30). without the pin its taking the code on my phone but not showing the coupon after i enter it

rated:
Hi. Does anyone have an image of the 30% off coupon? Thanks

rated:
palewook said:   anyone know the pin code the app wants for the 30% off (NEWYEAR30). without the pin its taking the code on my phone but not showing the coupon after i enter it
  Something's wrong then...All I did was enter the code, and it worked.
Open the app, go to wallet, enter the code no pin and hit enter...should work.
then when you go back into the wallet, under offers it should show up with a barcode and pin underneath

rated:
Thanks, NEWYEAR30 coupon works.

rated:
I can't download the app. Have to have more current OS. Not able to update OS because I don't have the memory available. The app won't work on my tablet. If someone could post an image I would appreciate it.

rated:
I don't follow Kohls close enough to know if they do this multiple times a year, but last year I took advantage of the overlapping sale dates and Kohls cash dates, and bought a ton of stuff for the family. Good deal for sure!

rated:
Stupid store associate won't take it from my phone. If anyone has a hard copy would appreciate an upload.

Thanks

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
ncube2 said:   Stupid store associate won't take it from my phone. If anyone has a hard copy would appreciate an upload.

Thanks

GM99 posted a scan...thanks!

http://static-forums.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/465260_320...

rated:
Where the coupon

rated:
muzicmstressbot said:   Where the coupon
  Look above ^

rated:
the scanner did not accept this from my phone and cashier asked if I had the printout.  I said I didn't since I put it on the app and she still took it off, but I think it won't scan correctly if the 30% is not what you received in the mail.

rated:
tllehman said:   the scanner did not accept this from my phone and cashier asked if I had the printout.  I said I didn't since I put it on the app and she still took it off, but I think it won't scan correctly if the 30% is not what you received in the mail.
  What was "this" that was in your phone? 
The scan shared by GM99?
The code entered in the Kohls App?

Also, are you suggesting that if one doesn't receive a piece of paper with 30% off code in the US mail, that they can't simply use a 30% code in the app? The code is the same for everyone, is it not?

I can't verify if that is the case, as I finally received my 30% code in the mail. 
Maybe someone who received a 15 or 20 could test??

rated:
I had received a 15% in the mail but my friend got a 30% and shared with me the code NEWYEAR30.  I added that code to the Kohls app on my phone.  It was showing that it added to my app but when the cashier scanned my phone apparently the computer said it couldn't accept it and the cashier asked if I had the mailer.  I said I didn't since I added it to my phone.  She eventually gave me 30% off, but I just wanted to give a heads up that maybe they will start requiring to see the mailer and matching the name to your Kohls credit card.  Of course the way around this is to just order online.

rated:
tllehman said:   I had received a 15% in the mail but my friend got a 30% and shared with me the code NEWYEAR30.  I added that code to the Kohls app on my phone.  It was showing that it added to my app but when the cashier scanned my phone apparently the computer said it couldn't accept it and the cashier asked if I had the mailer.  I said I didn't since I added it to my phone.  She eventually gave me 30% off, but I just wanted to give a heads up that maybe they will start requiring to see the mailer and matching the name to your Kohls credit card.  Of course the way around this is to just order online.
  All the 15/20/30 % codes are generic. What would the point be for Kohls to make you show a mailer with your name, if you can buy online with no "proof" you received the 30%?
Also, why have the app if you can't use a generic code?
I am guessing this is just isolated Kohls stores getting too picky...they will lose in store business to their online sales...(if that even matters).

rated:
FatBrewer said:   
tllehman said:   I had received a 15% in the mail but my friend got a 30% and shared with me the code NEWYEAR30.  I added that code to the Kohls app on my phone.  It was showing that it added to my app but when the cashier scanned my phone apparently the computer said it couldn't accept it and the cashier asked if I had the mailer.  I said I didn't since I added it to my phone.  She eventually gave me 30% off, but I just wanted to give a heads up that maybe they will start requiring to see the mailer and matching the name to your Kohls credit card.  Of course the way around this is to just order online.
  All the 15/20/30 % codes are generic. What would the point be for Kohls to make you show a mailer with your name, if you can buy online with no "proof" you received the 30%?
Also, why have the app if you can't use a generic code?
I am guessing this is just isolated Kohls stores getting too picky...they will lose in store business to their online sales...(if that even matters).

No, it's not isolated Kohls stores getting too picky.....it's Kohl's corporate policy AND your NAME should be showing on the flyer.  I believe Kohl's knows exactly what percent off they send to each cardholder.  That's why it won't scan from the Kohl's app if it doesn't match what was sent to you.  Yes, Kohl's does accept the generic 30% code online.  I think it's because they are trying to continue to build their online business.  Wouldn't surprise me if  this too didn't stop being accepted sometime down the road.

rated:
FatBrewer said:   tllehman said:   the scanner did not accept this from my phone and cashier asked if I had the printout.  I said I didn't since I put it on the app and she still took it off, but I think it won't scan correctly if the 30% is not what you received in the mail.
  What was "this" that was in your phone? 
The scan shared by GM99?
The code entered in the Kohls App?

Also, are you suggesting that if one doesn't receive a piece of paper with 30% off code in the US mail, that they can't simply use a 30% code in the app? The code is the same for everyone, is it not?

I can't verify if that is the case, as I finally received my 30% code in the mail. 
Maybe someone who received a 15 or 20 could test??

I received the 30% off (newyear30) flyer put it in the app and it wouldn't work at the store. This is the second time this has happened. luckily I had the mailer with me both times. This time the cashier was going to honor it with out seeing it, but last time she was not. This is something wrong with the stores system or app. What is the point of the app if I still have to carry the mailer around. My mom only received a 15% off for the most recent one and she used my paper flyer with no issue. So I'm not sure they know and match what they send you.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015