• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's: 30% Off Entire Purchase with Kohl's Charge 3/6-3/15Coupon code: SHOWERS30, 3/6-3/15
(30% Off Entire Purchase with Kohl's Charge)

info on Kohls CASH below and free shipping code  MVCMARCH  (thx anglang/fw)

www.kohls.com 

$10 on $50 spend Kohls CASH

EARN 3/6-15

REDEEM 3/16-22

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

suit (53.16kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wow Kohls is changing a lot of things, they are excluding many items from the % off coupons and now I've found if you us... (more)

ladydi (Mar. 06, 2015 @ 9:41a) |

I was able to go within wallet and add the code that way within the Kohls app. I am trying to figure out how to attach t... (more)

wmchaffinsq (Mar. 06, 2015 @ 9:44a) |

that part is BS (re the merchandise credits/ GC's) cause often times, those credits are obtained for merchandise first b... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Mar. 06, 2015 @ 9:50a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Seriously? Kohl's is really having another sale? I think we should have an official "Kohl's HAS NO SALE" thread, just like Macy's but they would both be empty!

rated:
Can you scan the image in

rated:
30%, 12 times in a year, rest of the year 20% on already reduced items. Not sure if Kohls ever sell regular price items

rated:
Do you know if strollers are usually excluded in these kind of sales?

rated:
That's the beauty of shopping Kohls, I have not had any items ever excluded from their % off sales!!! I bought even a Dyson vacuum that never went below a certain dollar amount & they did a 30% with Kohls Cash as a bonus. LOVE, LOVE Kohls. I always check with them first to see if they have what I want & wait a bit for the 30% sale. 

rated:
For the first time ever I had several things not included in the 30% off in February. I called and they said it was a new policy, included Nike
and Adidas Tee shirts  

rated:
I have also heard that Nike
is now excluded from percent off sales at Kohls.  I've had Garmin excluded also online.

rated:
jidainight said:   Do you know if strollers are usually excluded in these kind of sales?

I bought a double Britax stroller with 30% and received Kohls cash about a year ago!

rated:
Can someone post image of 30%?

rated:
SMARTSHOPPEER said:   I have also heard that Nike
is now excluded from percent off sales at Kohls.  I've had Garmin excluded also online.

I can confirm this.  My 30% coupon was refused on a pair of Nike
running shoes two,weeks ago.

rated:
Free SHipping for MVC is "MVCMARCH"

rated:
kdeez said:   

is fitbit excluded as well?

rated:
You can tell if an item is excluded from % off sale by going to that particular item and if it doesn't accept % off coupons it will say

"This product may not be eligible for some discounts"

They apparently have been losing a lot of $$ by taking the coupons and the Kohls cash.

rated:
Does anyone have a 30% image they can post?

rated:
IrfanPathan said:   
kdeez said:   

is fitbit excluded as well?

Sorry, don't know.

rated:
BUMP for Kohls CASH INFO.

FS code s/b up tomorrow AM.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   BUMP for Kohls CASH INFO.

FS code s/b up tomorrow AM.

Free ship code already posted about five posts above.

rated:
For everyone asking for the 30% off image, if you have a smartphone, get the Kohl's shopping app. It has a feature where you can store coupons. You just have to enter the code for the 30% off and then it stores it in the app and you can show it at the store. You never need the paper coupon anymore!

rated:
anglang said:   Does anyone have a 30% image they can post?
  I don't have an image, but if you want discount in-store with barcode; 1. Download Kohls app.
 2. Go to Wallets, enter discount code eg.. SHOWERS30 App will generate the coupon with barcode and you can use it in stores. This works with any Kohls coupon code so that you get the 30% discount and other discounts always (if they are valid and available)

rated:
WOW..  that is so awesome.  Had no idea the app had the coupons in it.  THANK you so much for sharing...I never need to worry about having my coupons or finding my coupons again!  AWESOME.  

rated:
bluecougee said:   For everyone asking for the 30% off image, if you have a smartphone, get the Kohl's shopping app. It has a feature where you can store coupons. You just have to enter the code for the 30% off and then it stores it in the app and you can show it at the store. You never need the paper coupon anymore!
That's great to know -- thanks!

rated:
I had fitbit excluded at Christmas time when I tried using 30% off

rated:
Can someone scan the 30% image. I don't have a smart phone to download the app

rated:
Yes I want the code

rated:
K Cups are now excluded from discounts as well. There was a sign posted in our local store. 😕

rated:
Can you explain this further, I tried this on the Kohl's app and was unable to produce a barcode.

rated:
Wow Kohls is changing a lot of things, they are excluding many items from the % off coupons and now I've found if you use a gift card or merchandise credit to take care of your purchase balance on your order it removes the 30% coupon at final checkout.

rated:
I was able to go within wallet and add the code that way within the Kohls app. I am trying to figure out how to attach the image for everyone asking for the 30 percent barcode.
I know this isn't the correct forum to ask how to attach an image. Please go easy on me.

rated:
ladydi said:   Wow Kohls is changing a lot of things, they are excluding many items from the % off coupons and now I've found if you use a gift card or merchandise credit to take care of your purchase balance on your order it removes the 30% coupon at final checkout.

that part is BS (re the merchandise credits/ GC's) cause often times, those credits are obtained for merchandise first bought with the CC)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015