rated:

30% Scan (629.28kB)
Disclaimer
www.kohls.com  

Using Kohls charge

Newest 30% code is here!

Use code BUNNY30

Valid March 25 - April 2

Also, from March 25 - April 4, everyone gets $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise!
Kohls Cash is redeemable April 5 - April 19

PLUS  from March 25 - April 1, take $10 off $40 or more of Women's dress & casual, shoes, handbags, wallets, fashion accessories & fashion jewelry using promo code
FASHION10 

Take $10 off $50 purchase of women's apparel using code PETAL10 Ends April 1

Take $10 off $30 purchase of juniors' apparel using code DRESSLOVE Ends April 1 
FREE SHIPPING CODE FOR MARCH 25 TO APRIL 2 is "FREE4MVC"

MENS DRESS APPEARAL $10 OFF ON $40 PURCHSE CODE "MENDRESS10" VALID FROM MARCH 25 to APRIL 2
Thanks antisheena!

$10 off any purchase of $30 or more in store and online with promo code: SAVEU10 from April 2-4
​Thanks candicemeeder!

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
anyone put this 30% code on their app?

i did this, and the cashier scanned it and it wouldn't work. she says it wasn't va... (more)

UncleJr (Mar. 30, 2015 @ 10:51a) |

We used the code on Sunday, I just said I wanted to use the 30% off, bunny30, the cashier poked it in and it worked just... (more)

LORENW (Mar. 30, 2015 @ 11:03a) |

Will the codes listed above that say "Valid March 25 - April 2" work on April 2 or do they expire at midnight on April 1... (more)

john99 (Apr. 01, 2015 @ 7:04a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
any free shipping with no minimum for the march 25 - april 2 period?

rated:
FREE SHIPPING CODE FOR MARCH 25 TO APRIL 2 is "FREE4MVC"

MENS DRESS APPEARAL $10 OFF ON $40 PURCHSE CODE "MENDRESS10" VALID FROM MARCH 25 to APRIL 2

rated:
Would like a 30 off Kohl's

rated:
$5 Coupon expires 3/24 5GHUXDTCGQSTP

Update: Code has been used. Thanks!

rated:
ty brewer. green.

rated:
hillarynuzzo said:   Would like a 30 off Kohl's
  Using Kohls charge

Newest 30% code is here!

Use code BUNNY30

Valid March 25 - April 2 

rated:
Thanks for the info OP and others.

rated:
Why is this ever a hot deal. Kohl's regular prices are clearly marketing Bullship so 30% is about where there regular prices should be if they didn't have fantasy coupon world every time you shop there.

rated:
wackyrabbit said:   Why is this ever a hot deal. Kohl's regular prices are clearly marketing Bullship so 30% is about where there regular prices should be if they didn't have fantasy coupon world every time you shop there.
  Buy something on sale or clearance

rated:
It's hot for me because I have a $10 credit that must be used starting tomorrow and 30% off on top is sweet.

rated:
mmyk72 said:   It's hot for me because I have a $10 credit that must be used starting tomorrow and 30% off on top is sweet.
  Same marketing bullship those Kohls credit

rated:
When I can get a pair of boys Nike
tennies for $20 after discounts, I'm not sure how this is marketing bull. Maybe you're not utilizing your Kohl's coupons correctly?

rated:
Paying with Kohls gift cards used to be eligible for these coupons. Doesn't seem to work any more. Can any one else confirm?

rated:
wackyrabbit said:   Why is this ever a hot deal. Kohl's regular prices are clearly marketing Bullship so 30% is about where there regular prices should be if they didn't have fantasy coupon world every time you shop there.
 Got this Ninja XL blender for $59.99 shipped after 30%, $10 Kohl's Cash. (plus sales tax)
 http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-686823/ninja-xl-blender.jsp?sku... 
~~Tell me where I can buy it anywhere close to that price?  Even at $69.99 if you think the Kohl's cash is bogus too. 

rated:
$10 off any purchase of $30 or more in store and online with promo code: SAVEU10 from April 2-4

rated:
their discounts dont apply to Nike

rated:
I agree that their prices are ridiculous if there arent any discounts. But when they do have those stackable coupons, I save like crazy. I stopped shopping at Ross after getting the Kohls charge.

rated:
minimalist said:   Paying with Kohls gift cards used to be eligible for these coupons. Doesn't seem to work any more. Can any one else confirm?
  I paid the entire purchase with Kohls GC, but also entered the Kohls CC # (no charge to it).  Coupons worked - got 30% off and FS

rated:
Printable store 30% off anyone ?

rated:
daycare said:   Printable store 30% off anyone ?
  Click where it says 30% off at the bottom of the OP's original post for the scan.

rated:
When did they stop allowing coupons on Nike
?

rated:
anyone put this 30% code on their app?

i did this, and the cashier scanned it and it wouldn't work. she says it wasn't valid and she didn't want to push it thru. wtf?

rated:
UncleJr said:   anyone put this 30% code on their app?

i did this, and the cashier scanned it and it wouldn't work. she says it wasn't valid and she didn't want to push it thru. wtf?

We used the code on Sunday, I just said I wanted to use the 30% off, bunny30, the cashier poked it in and it worked just fine. We also got Kohls Cash in the same transaction, and of course my points as well.

Perhaps some former Staples coupon Nazis work at your Kohls store, my Kohls clerks couldn't be nicer

rated:
Will the codes listed above that say "Valid March 25 - April 2" work on April 2 or do they expire at midnight on April 1?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015