• filter:
  • 139 40 41424345
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Yes! I used the 15 off to buy one of their mugs.

rated:
Bank of America's Add-it-Up online shopping site gives 5% back as well.

rated:

rated:
TAVPMK2A75C2C
15% off one item (exp. 7/10)

rated:
check out play2Win app on iPhone.. It has some cool Barnes & Noble deals..

rated:
J3M9D8K
10% off one item (unsure if it's Member's Only)
Expires 7/19

(hat tip to www.retailmenot.com)

Moderator Comment: — Jul. 13, 2011 @ 1:57pm
rated:
T9P8A9P
15% off one item (for everyone)

expires 7/25

rated:
K4D8U4X - 15% off one item (exp. 7/25)

rated:

rated:
R8R8E3Y
went through my AAA website and got 10% off (B&N website entered this code automatically when i signed into my member account) it took another 10% off the total.

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com.

coupon details: http://cart2.barnesandnoble.com/shop/promodetails.asp?x=&promoid...

This coupon is valid from July 19, 2011 to August 2, 2011 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.

The 10% discount will be applied to all eligible items in the order and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

rated:

rated:
27LGB917Y66P4
15% off one item - Printable (exp. 8/7)

rated:
Logician1313 said:   27LGB917Y66P4
15% off one item - Printable (exp. 8/7)

I believe that the printable coupon you posted has a one time use bar code.

rated:
LOL @ the written word on paper no less. How pedestrian...

rated:

rated:

rated:
I became a member and got the "free express shipping" for two months. First time I did it, it took a week and I did it again a few days ago. I 'supposed' to receive it tomorrow, but tracked it, but UPS hasnt even received it.

rated:
aaronmb316 said:   I became a member and got the "free express shipping" for two months. First time I did it, it took a week and I did it again a few days ago. I 'supposed' to receive it tomorrow, but tracked it, but UPS hasnt even received it.

Yeah, their "free express shipping" is kind of a joke. You can bet it's basically going to be 6-8 days from when your order is placed/paid that you will get your item. You can save a lot of dough with BN online, including FatCash, but it can be a pain.

What I love about BN membership (besides the savings) is that I can order anything, even just one item, and get it shipped free- this is especially nice for me because I love to shop their bargain books section. When you add in the fact that you're getting free shipping and access to their entire inventory...it's a no-brainer.

You just have to be patient, but I agree that it can be aggravating...and don't even get me started about the tracking.

rated:
I have to say that BN online has to solve some serious problems with inventory and shipment if they want to avoid Borders' fate.

Things that say "Usually ships within 24 hours" rarely ship for several days.
Their inventory is often wrong, and even "usually...24 hours" items can take weeks.
If part of an order is delayed (or pre-order), you can't cancel it online, or even speaking to one of their representatives.
I've had orders shipped incorrectly, which is not easy to fix.
On the bright side, returns are accepted at their B&M stores.
I feel that my membership is becoming less valuable as their shipping gets worse and they removed the 10% discount online.

They have the better eReader. They have good prices. They have their stores, many with Starbucks.
But they need to address some basic issues if they want to survive.

rated:
How hard is it for BN to copy Amazon's business model? Amazon is much better than BN in pretty much everything in my experience.

rated:
sky51fire said:   How hard is it for BN to copy Amazon's business model? Amazon is much better than BN in pretty much everything in my experience.

Business model for books, or for everything?

Books alone are an extremely tough market these days. Amazon is now effectively the online version of Wal-Mart (bricks and mortar). I don't know the full ins-and-outs of their business/pricing model, but I'd be willing to bet they're making most of their money on stuff other than books, CDs, DVDs, and the like.

rated:
Does anyone have any current Barnes and Nobel coupon? If do please PM.

rated:
Something to help get you through these lean times, my friends:

7% off entire order (supposedly- some have said works for only one item)- should be good for everyone
E7E4K8K
(expy 1/11/12)

rated:
Does anyone know about how to decode the latest mysterious coupon, they are ranging from 10% to 50% off. Will this be like the last run of 50% coupon?

rated:
It doesn't seem they are crackable. They are one-time use and then are rendered useless.

rated:
We are trying to figure it out over in this thread.

rated:

rated:
15% off any single item (supposedly not working on DVDs, CDs, and textbooks- YMMV)
W8V7Y8X

10% off all eligible items in order (expires 2:59 AM on 9/13; supposedly is usable more than once)
Y3Y7P3C

rated:
Now through October 30th, for Member's Only:

Extra 15% off one item
Y9R8D9J

Extra 15% off one item
B7F3A7A

rated:

rated:

rated:
C9L3Y4V - Get an extra 30% off one item today (10/12) only from 12-6pm EST.

rated:
Logician1313 said:   C9L3Y4V - Get an extra 30% off one item today (10/12) only from 12-6pm EST.

Only good for the next 2.5 hours and then it'll be dead. I think the original separate thread should have stayed unlocked.
JMHO, but I would have never made the small coupon-use window without that thread. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1131211/

rated:
ThankYou said:   Only good for the next 2.5 hours and then it'll be dead. I think the original separate thread should have stayed unlocked.

Looks like there was a separate original thread posted about 23 minutes earlier, therefore they locked the repost.

rated:

rated:
7% off code: E7E4K8K

"For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com. This coupon is valid from January 1, 2011 to January 11, 2012 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.

The 7% discount will be applied to all eligible items in the order and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied."

(reportedly not working on Nook)

rated:

rated:
50% Off One Item (thanks to crazypalooza's thread here)

rated:

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014