• filter:
  • 14142 43 4445
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

rated:

rated:
UPDATE: The 20% off code X9L4L3T and the 20% coupon Elric428 listed may also work for non-members.

New online BN.com coupon codes:

X9L4L3T for 20% off one item for members (valid through 2:59 am EST 09/24/2012). Details

F7W7J9W for 15% off one item for anyone (valid through 2:59 am EST 09/24/2012). Details

Excluded items include pre-orders, textbooks, magazines, digital books, hardware and software, BN memberships, gift cards, gift-wrapping, third-party purchases.

rated:

rated:

rated:
New online BN.com coupon code:

U3D8U7L for 15% off one item for anyone (valid through 2:59 am EST 10/22/2012). Details

Excluded items include pre-orders, textbooks, magazines, digital books, hardware and software, BN memberships, gift cards, gift-wrapping, third-party purchases.

rated:
I'm looking for discount coupons that I can use for a Nook device and/or a nook book. Anything out there?

rated:
New online BN.com coupon codes:

N4A9L3J for 20% off one item for members (valid through 2:59 am EST 11/12/2012). Details

A4K3W9K for 15% off one item for anyone (valid through 2:59 am EST 11/12/2012). Details

rated:
Buy $75 in BN gift/egift cards before December 3, 2012 (in store or online),
and receive $10 promotional gift card valid after December 26, 2012.
Details

rated:
Thanks, GoneWandering!

rated:
Any other BN members receive a snail-mailer with a 20% off online code/in-store coupon?

rated:
Juancho said:   Any other BN members receive a snail-mailer with a 20% off online code/in-store coupon?

Yes. The "Recipe for Savings from Barnes & Noble" mailer sent to BN members contains four coupons/codes:

(1) 20% off one item, one time use, in stores or at BN.com, members only, valid through 11/18/2012;
(2) $10 a whole Cheesecake Factory cheesecake (in store at BN cafe), valid through 11/21/2012;
(3) Buy any cookbook and get a Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen Cookbook discounted 29.95 --> 12.99, valid through 01/09/2013;
(4) Free $10 BN gift card when you purchase $75 worth of BN gift cards (in store only), valid through 12/02/2012.

P.S. Upcoming: BN may be offering 25% and 30% off one item codes or coupons for 11/21 through 11/25.
Details and More Details

P.S. Update from LASERMOVIES at DVDTalk:

I think the 25% and 30% coupons are probably online coupons they will send out on November 21.
Not sure if the coupons are going to be generic or unique codes yet.
There is also going to be a 30% Black Friday store coupon coming out November 23 that is valid through November 25.
On Monday November 26 looks like a one day 25% coupon for cyber Monday.

rated:
New in-store coupon and online BN.com coupon code:

T9P3E3W for 30% off one item for anyone (valid through 2:59 am EST 11/26/2012). Details

Link to in-store printable coupon: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/print_nav.asp?pid=45698

rated:
As always, thanks GW.

rated:
How often to in-store coupons typically become available for non-members?

rated:
michaelk said:   How often to in-store coupons typically become available for non-members?

Lately its been about every 2 weeeks. According to DVDTalk.com, the next coupons are due around December 6. Looks like there is going to be a member 25% coupon and a non-member 20% coupon for that week.

rated:
I have two 25% off one item coupons(each with a unique code that can only be used one time) that I won't be using that are good in-store only from 12/13 to 12/16. If anyone wants them, send me a PM.

Edit: Both coupons have already been given out.

25% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store.

This coupon is valid from December 13, 2012 to December 16, 2012 at close of business.

The 25% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, in store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores or online at BN.com. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

rated:
Anyone have an extra 25% off coupon they're not going to use by tomorrow, I could use one. I think you can just message me the link they send you in the email, but not sure...

rated:
does any one have an extra 25% coupon that they are not using, expires today 12/16?

PLEASE PLEASE PM me if you have one. Thanks!

rated:

rated:

rated:
Does Barnes and Noble take their stores' expired coupons?

rated:
New members-only online BN.com coupon code:

N7P7X8R for 20% off one item for members (valid through 11:59 am EST 12/18/2012). Details

rated:
Here are two "20% off one item" one-time use codes I'm not using, good online only at B&N.com until 12/18.

Enter these codes at checkout:

EE28G34B8GEW1
72NEKL4ZQ7897

Early bird gets the worm.

20% Off One Item Coupon Details:

This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com and is valid once per customer, per billing address.

This coupon is valid from December 17, 2012 to December 18, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.

The 20% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble retail bookstores or Barnes & Noble College Bookstores. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

rated:
THanks.

rated:
jwsm said:   Here are two "20% off one item" one-time use codes I'm not using, good online only at B&N.com until 12/18.

Enter these codes at checkout:

EE28G34B8GEW1
72NEKL4ZQ7897

Early bird gets the worm.

20% Off One Item Coupon Details:

This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com and is valid once per customer, per billing address.

Looks like someone redeemed both of them

rated:

rated:
I have another "25% off one item" in-store printable coupon that I won't be using, good from 12/20 to 12/24 and which can only be used once. PM me if interested.

Edit: Coupon had already been given away.

25% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store.

This coupon is valid from December 20, 2012 to December 24, 2012 at close of business.

The 25% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, in store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores or online at BN.com. Void where prohibited by law.

rated:
anyone with an extra 25% off coupon? needs to buy my younger nephrew a book.
any help is greatly appreciated!!!

rated:
I need a online coupon code. Anyone has one ?

rated:
Does anyone have a spare coupon that they will not be using? If so, I could really use one. Please PM me if you have one available. Thanks!!!

rated:
could anyone please spare a coupon? I have to buy about $250 bucks of textbooks - so anything will be greatly appreciated!

rated:
antispacerocket said:   could anyone please spare a coupon? I have to buy about $250 bucks of textbooks - so anything will be greatly appreciated!
If you read the fine print in these coupons, you'll see that a lot of products are excluded; textbooks being one of them, unfortunately.

..........not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content..........

rated:
How long is it usually between B&N % Off coupons? I know the last was pre-christmas 25% off, and there's a particular item I want but it's only a good value with at least an additional 10% off. (in addition to member discount which will take care of NYC tax)

rated:
$5 off $50, members only, expires January 31.
If the link doesn't work, just copy and paste into your browser.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/print_nav.asp?r=1&pid=45145

rated:
15% off online(one-time use)

Enter this code at checkout:

Z19KJGEZ8FKA4

Edit: or ZRSS3QTME24UK

15% Off One Item Coupon Details:

This coupon is valid at BN.com from January 17, 2013 at 12:01am to January 22, 2013 at 2:59am Eastern Time.

This coupon entitles you to 15% off one eligible item in your order. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited toNOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes&Noble.com is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.

rated:
here's another 15% off (printable, I think)

rated:
How do you obtain these coupons? Join the B&N mailing list? Each time I try a coupon code online (including your latest one, VivYip), I'm told 'The coupon code you entered has already been redeemed.'

rated:
dsefdedddksssssskka said:   How do you obtain these coupons? Join the B&N mailing list? Each time I try a coupon code online (including your latest one, VivYip), I'm told 'The coupon code you entered has already been redeemed.'

I didn't realize my coupon was a one-time use coupon, so when I went to use it today at B&M I was told it was already used as of yesterday.

sigh...

The coupons are periodically sent out...

I learned that the short ones (like for the cookies?) can be used by many.

longer codes are one time use...sorry. =(

rated:
VivYip said:   I didn't realize my coupon was a one-time use coupon, so when I went to use it today at B&M I was told it was already used as of yesterday.

Ouch! That's a pain!

How exactly do you sign up to receive the coupons, though? Did you pay the $25.00 for membership, or is there a mailing list you could direct me to?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14142 43 4445
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014