• filter:
  • 17 8 9101145
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Found a new code at GoGoShopper -

$5 off $50, Coupon Code: STRCP4M (expires 07/31/04)

rated:
spamllama said: Found a new code at GoGoShopper -

$5 off $50, Coupon Code: STRCP4M (expires 07/31/04)
Added.
-cd

rated:
B&N is having their Semi-Annual Warehouse sale - Save 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, or more!

Link

-cd

rated:
        $5 Off $50+ Purchase (Excludes Magazine Subscriptions & Gift Certificates) BKSCLU5 2004-09-30
        5% Off $50+ Purchase BNNVISA 2004-07-31

rated:
WillysEmptyWallet said: $5 Off $50+ Purchase (Excludes Magazine Subscriptions & Gift Certificates) BKSCLU5 2004-09-30
BKSCLU5 is a repost. The other was added.

-cd

rated:
New coupon added to the OP:
5% off $40+ NEW7671 (Expires 8/12/04)

-cd

rated:
Does anyone have in-store coupon for book purchase to spare. I am stuck with "in-store credit" card and cant use it on BN.com. Thanks

rated:
does anyone know for sure if we still get the airline miles if we use a coupon (not a link coupon but one you enter at checkout)?

rated:
DrummerJoe said: does anyone know for sure if we still get the airline miles if we use a coupon (not a link coupon but one you enter at checkout)?I don't know of any reason why not. I've gotten FatCash when using a coupon.

-cd

rated:
WillysEmptyWallet said:
        $5 Off $50+ Purchase (Excludes Magazine Subscriptions & Gift Certificates) BKSCLU5 2004-09-30

Does bksclu5 still work?

rated:
hrmm coupons were stacking w/ AAA yesterday they must have done something....

rated:
cc624 said: hrmm coupons were stacking w/ AAA yesterday they must have done something....

all i know is that its working fine with studentadvantage

EDIT: I noticed that this wasn't even mentioned in the original post. It's 5% off for studentadvantage members.

Also a coupon code: FLTXTSA - 10 off 99

rated:
DrummerJoe said: cc624 said: hrmm coupons were stacking w/ AAA yesterday they must have done something....

all i know is that its working fine with studentadvantage

EDIT: I noticed that this wasn't even mentioned in the original post. It's 5% off for studentadvantage members.

Also a coupon code: FLTXTSA - 10 off 99
Added, but do you have an expiration for that code?

Thanks,
-cd

rated:
Coupon code: FLTXTSA - 10 off 99. Good through September 17th.

rated:
AtfaWalletA said: Coupon code: FLTXTSA - 10 off 99. Good through September 17th.That coupon was in the OP, but was missing the expiration. Thanks for sending it in - I've added it to the OP.

-cd

rated:
New coupon in the OP:
$10 off $99 FLTXTBN expires: 9/19/04

-cd

rated:
Are there any PRINTABLE coupons out there?

rated:
Has anybody been able to stack the 5% discount on the main page with the $10 off 99 coupons? i keep getting the error:

Your purchase does not meet the eligibility requirements for this coupon. Please check your coupon requirements to determine why your order does not qualify for this coupon.

anyhelp would be appreciated! thanks!

rated:
Just received an e-mail from BN, new coupon:
5% off $40+ NEW1671 (Expires 9/2/04)

rated:
bearoney said: Just received an e-mail from BN, new coupon:
5% off $40+ NEW1671 (Expires 9/2/04)
Added.
-cd

rated:
Amazon has better deals even without the coupons!

2 books from B&N with coupon $89.00
3 books from Amazon without coupon $86.00
(books were MS Excel, Powerpoint and Access)

rated:
sardarji said: Amazon has better deals even without the coupons!

2 books from B&N with coupon $89.00
3 books from Amazon without coupon $86.00
(books were MS Excel, Powerpoint and Access)
First, 3 books is not a large enough n to make any reliable determination. The fact of the matter is that Amazon is not always cheaper.

Second, B&N offers "faster delivery" - which in NY is SAME DAY, and FREE (for order over $25)!

In short, threadcrapping, especially when you're wrong, is not appreciated.

-cd

rated:
Does anyone have links for printable coupons for Barnes and Noble B&M???

rated:
printable extra 10% for members:
http://www.BarnesandNoble.com/promo/coupon/BN_inc.asp?userid=Dz5PGix9ww&sourceid=&pid=6659

rated:
eh, I typed in code 6666 at Barnes and Noble and it turns up the "w.i.t.c.h" series.

I guess someone at B&N thought that was funny. Actually, 666 comes from the bible, and doesn't have anything to do with pop culture. The reformers from the reformation thought it was the Roman Catholic church. At least it was somehting to do with the gospel.

But little girls dressed up as witches? I prefer the old stories where witches got it in the end

rated:
kevinca said: printable extra 10% for members:
http://www.BarnesandNoble.com/promo/coupon/BN_inc.asp?userid=Dz5PGix9ww&sourceid=&pid=6659
Added.

Thanks,
-cd

rated:
Are they any current In-Store coupons floating around?

Thanks

rated:
canydavid said: If you want to post specific coupons, I'll add them to the OP.

One better, wrote a scraper to find them all and sort them, newest to oldest. Just click on a code/link and the printable coupon pops up: BN Coupon Finder

Yes, it needs a little tweaking and I'll try to update it regularly/when I can.

-mOnkey

rated:
urltoys? I thought about writing a flux for it but I was too lazy. But that sounds like I'm writing off you labor. Thanks for setting that up!!!

rated:
FourthMonkey,

You rock m8. Thanks so much for that post. Got just the coupon I needed WOT!

rated:
FourthMonkey said: wrote a scraper to find them all and sort them, newest to oldest. Just click on a code/link and the printable coupon pops up: BN Coupon Finder

Yes, it needs a little tweaking and I'll try to update it regularly/when I can.

-mOnkeyVery cool! I've added a link in the OP, as well as direct links to a couple of the "better" coupons.

-cd

rated:
kevinca said: urltoys? I thought about writing a flux for it but I was too lazy. But that sounds like I'm writing off you labor. Thanks for setting that up!!!

heh, didn't know about urltoys, wrote this one in pure perl from ground up myself but urltoys looks pretty slick - will try that in the future. thx.

glad i could help spread coupon joy.

-mOnkey

rated:
FourthMonkey said: Yes, it needs a little tweaking and I'll try to update it regularly/when I can.

-mOnkey

4th . . . thank you so much for this. I just have one request: Please make a sticky that remains up at the top of the list (perhaps colorized? red?) for online purchases. They are rare, but they do show up! These in-store coupons are beginning to get up my nose LOL.

Ah for the good old days of 10-off-50, 10% online member discounts, and free shipping on any 2 items tsk . . .

Tytie

rated:
BTW, I read on dvdpricesearch.com that BKSCLU5 is actually 5 off 30. Anyone needing just one $30 item from B&N might try this to get (the equivalent of) free shipping. Please report back!

Tytie

rated:
TYTBUDGET said: FourthMonkey said: Yes, it needs a little tweaking and I'll try to update it regularly/when I can.

-mOnkey

4th . . . thank you so much for this. I just have one request: Please make a sticky that remains up at the top of the list (perhaps colorized? red?) for online purchases. They are rare, but they do show up! These in-store coupons are beginning to get up my nose LOL.

Ah for the good old days of 10-off-50, 10% online member discounts, and free shipping on any 2 items tsk . . .

Tytie

Yer welcome!

Could you explain a little more about what you mean by a "sticky"? I'll be glad to modify the list in order to make searching easier

FYI, just updated 9/11/2004 @ 4:00pm EST.

-mOnkey

rated:
thxs these 10 + 15% coupons are awesome!

rated:
FourthMonkey said: Could you explain a little more about what you mean by a "sticky"? I'll be glad to modify the list in order to make searching easier

-mOnkey

Monkey . . . what I'm referring to is just a "lead entry" that is never moved (pushed down, in other words) but stays on top at all times. For the rare times these coupons can be used online.

CA Sales tax (not to mention selection) kills most of these BN in-store coupons for me and I'd be willing to bet, for quite a few others, as well. Just would prefer not to have to read every one of these to ascertain if one can be used online.

Moot, of course, because we all have Big Daddy David's thread.

Tytie

rated:
MEMBERS, RUN!

SEPTEMBER 13 THROUGH 26 SAVE 10% ONLINE

http://www.barnesandnoble.com

No code, so slap that coupon on top of it.

Pay through the DiscoverCard site.

A cool 27%, served hot. Very hot.

Tytie

rated:
I don't suppose I could "borrow" someone's membership number? =)

On another note - When I try to check out using the 5% student, + one of the 5 off 50's it says I don't qualify... am I missing something?

I'm also applying a GC....

rated:
New coupon in the OP:
5% off $40+ NEW1112 expires: 9/23/04

-cd

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 17 8 9101145
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014