• filter:
  • 1414243 44 45
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
You can get the non-member coupons delivered to your inbox just by registering on the BN site. You'll get about three emails a week, and every once in a while, there is a coupon in it. They tend to send out coupons more frequently around holidays.
in order to get the member coupons you, obviously, need to be a member. Generally the member coupons are 20% and the non-member ones 15% off.

rated:
Clinkers-

I'm a member and I NEVER get anything through the e-mail- except my order/shipping verifications! I don't know what it is. About every two months I get snail-mailers that have B&M coupons with online codes. I've heard varying degrees of success with those who just sign up with BN for their mailing list to get the occasional coupon.

rated:
Clinkers, Juancho- if you don't get the BN emails that may have more to do with the spam settings of your email provider than with BN sending them out. my friend and I get BN emails 3 to 5 times a week! some email providers screen for spam in a way that it never even shows up in your spam folder...
I seem to have no problem with gmail and .mac accounts letting the Barnes emails through.
good luck!

rated:
Juancho, you're not alone! I have the same problem. When I became a BN member last year, suddenly all BN emails stopped except order and shipping verifications! I moved from yahoo to gmail and still got nothing. Customer service only verifies that my contact info is correct and says that it must be in my spam folder (nope - I check regularly, plus they're in my contacts list). It's very frustrating, and now that they send out unique coupon codes, it's not worth the $25 membership.

Also, I can't seem to sign up for the newsletter via their website - it sends me to an "error" page. I've has some success creating an alternate email address, and asking an associate at the store to sign me up for the non-member newsletter, but it took 3 different alternative email addresses until one would work.
So... I feel your pain!

rated:
well, here's another for another try: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/print_nav.asp?r=1&pid=46238

10 off $19.95 toy: K9W7J4X (must use mastercard, supposedly)

expires 1/31

rated:
I received a snail mail "Sweetheart Savings" from B&N containing several coupons:
- 20% off one item, one time use coupon / online code;
- Buy $75 in gift cards, get $10 gift card free, in store only;
- $10 off $30+ Godiva chocolates box; and
- Buy one NOOK, get $20/$40 gift card, in store only.

I, also, have stopped receiving coupon and advertising emails from B&N,
and other people on the intertubes have reported the same.
Perhaps B&N has some sort of black email list for aggressive coupon users.

rated:
GoneWandering said:   I received a snail mail "Sweetheart Savings" from B&N containing several coupons:
- 20% off one item, one time use coupon / online code;
- Buy $75 in gift cards, get $10 gift card free, in store only;
- $10 off $30+ Godiva chocolates box; and
- Buy one NOOK, get $20/$40 gift card, in store only.

I, also, have stopped receiving coupon and advertising emails from B&N,
and other people on the intertubes have reported the same.
Perhaps B&N has some sort of black email list for aggressive coupon users.

Do these require you to be a member?

rated:
AKA said:   Do these require you to be a member?

Actually, I've now received two mailings. One says "Member-Exclusive Valentine Coupons",
and the other says "Exclusive Valentine Coupons". The coupons are the same, except the
one-time use codes are different.

I guess this round of member-exclusive coupons aren't so exclusive.

rated:
If case you are still receiving coupons by email, BN is sending out one-time
use coupon codes this weekend (20% off one item for members, 15% off one item
for everyone, valid through February 3rd).

And there are indications that there may be more next weekend (2/7 -- 2/10).

rated:
15% off online one-time use codes:

HS1L4AGJNQ8ZS
1Q81U5SJQE1YL
4JL2QJ53CJEAU

15% Off One Item Coupon Details:

This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com and is valid once per customer, per billing address.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from February 7, 2013 at 12:01am to February 11, 2013 at 2:59am Eastern Time.

This coupon entitles you to 15% off one eligible item in your order. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited toNOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK ® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes&Noble.com is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.

rated:
just a beg for an online coupon. trying to purchase a DVD for the kiddos birthday. Please PM if its one time use.

rated:
Would love if anyone has a % off online coupon code. Looking to buy a bluray from B&N but wish the price was a little less.

rated:
Been searching months for a 20% online coupon. Would be grateful if someone could PM me one they don't plan to use.

rated:
Found this one but have not tried it - took a while to load...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/Print_nonav.asp?PID=43235

rated:
Above link will not work unless you copy and paste. It's 20% off list price of one teen book, fyi.

rated:
Celebrating 10 years (and 1 day) of this thread!
-cd

rated:
does anyone know what "bonus coupons" B&N gives to new members?

my school's PTA is thinking of joining the barnes and noble member program (basically allowing everyone in the PTA to order books to get the discount), but we're curious if the bonus coupons truly offset the membership fee like B&N claims they do.

rated:
I love bookstore coupons I read tons of books

rated:
For the past nine months, Barnes & Noble has issued unique one time use coupon codes, but no general coupon codes. Until now.

New online BN.com coupon codes:

H4L7V4D for 20% off one item for members (valid through 11:59 pm PT 09/22/2013). Details 

W3C7W3U for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 09/22/2013). Details 

H3B9K8V for 15% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 09/22/2013). Details 

Excluded items include pre-orders, textbooks, magazines, digital books, hardware and software, BN memberships, gift cards, gift-wrapping, third-party purchases.

rated:
Awesome

rated:
GoneWandering said:   For the past nine months, BN has issued unique one time use coupon codes, but no general coupon codes. Until now.

New online BN.com coupon codes:

H4L7V4D for 20% off one item for members (valid through 11:59 am PT 09/22/2013).

W3C7W3U for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 09/22/2013).

H3B9K8V for 15% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 09/22/2013).

Excluded items include pre-orders, textbooks, magazines, digital books, hardware and software, BN memberships, gift cards, gift-wrapping, third-party purchases.

Just FYI, I just used the two 20% off coupons on textbooks.

rated:
It's raining coupons!  Lots of 20% off coupons this week, valid for all customers both in stores and online:

Note: The "Printable coupon" links aren't working quite right. First click on it, then edit the URL by replacing the second question mark (after the pid number) with an ampersand.
E.g. Change "...print_nav.asp?pid=48070?..." to "...print_nav.asp?pid=48070&..."

FB20OFF for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 10/14/2013).  Printable coupon   .

TWEET20 for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 10/14/2013).  Printable coupon   .

FRIENDSFAM for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 10/14/2013).  Printable coupon   .

FRIENDNFAM for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 10/14/2013).  Printable coupon   .

EBATES20BN for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 10/14/2013).  Printable coupon   .

RMN20BN for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 10/14/2013).  Printable coupon   .

SLICK20 for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 10/14/2013).  Printable coupon   .

rated:
Thanks for the printable ones, GoneWandering. Got one in my email, but the other ones will be very helpful.

rated:
New online BN.com  coupon codes for this weekend, October 24 -- 27:

B9B9T3U for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 10/27/2013). Details

R3D7N3B for 15% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 10/27/2013). Details  

Excluded items include pre-orders, textbooks, magazines, digital books, hardware and software, B&N  memberships, gift cards, gift-wrapping, third-party purchases.

rated:
New online BN.com coupon codes for this weekend, November 7 -- 10:

A4J8B7A for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 11/10/2013). Details       

J8R9M4T for 15% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 11/10/2013). Details       

Excluded items include pre-orders, textbooks, magazines, digital books, hardware and software, B&N memberships, gift cards, gift-wrapping, third-party purchases.

Also of note: Criterion Collection is 50% off  (might not stack with above coupons).

Also: Buy $75 gift cards, get free $10 gift card 

rated:
New online BN.com coupon codes for this weekend, November 14 -- 17:

R7C7L9A for 20% off one item for members only (valid through 11:59 pm PT 11/17/2013). Details

E8W9P3H for 15% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 11/17/2013). Details

Excluded items include pre-orders, textbooks, magazines, digital books, hardware and software, B&N memberships, gift cards, gift-wrapping, third-party purchases.

Also of note: Probable upcoming coupons include 30% off (Mastercard required) for November 21 -- 24, and 30% off and 40% off coupons for November 28 through December 1.

Also of note: Criterion Collection is 50% off (might not stack with above coupons).

rated:
Printable store coupon for 30% off one item (Mastercard required).

Note: The "Printable coupon" links aren't working quite right. First click on it, then edit the URL by replacing the second question mark (after the pid number) with an ampersand.
E.g. Change "...print_nav.asp?pid=48369?..." to "...print_nav.asp?pid=48369&..."

rated:
GoneWandering said:   Printable store coupon   for 30% off one item (Mastercard required).

E.g. Change "...print_nav.asp?pid=48369?..." to "...print_nav.asp?pid=48369&..."

No need to jump through hoops, here is a Direct Link

rated:
New online BN.com coupon code for this weekend, November 28 -- December 1:

BFRIDAY30 for 30% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/01/2013). Details

Printable Store Coupon

Also: Criterion Collection is 50% off (might not stack with above coupons).

rated:
GoneWandering said:   New online BN.com coupon code for this weekend, November 28 -- December 1:

BFRIDAY30 for 30% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/01/2013). Details    ...

Thank you! FYI, it worked with the BOGOH toy sale beating Amazo n by $10 for the same items! Happy Thanksgiving all!

• Subtotal: $54.90
  • Estimated Shipping: FREE
  • Discount: -$20.37
  • Total*:$34.53

rated:
BFRIDAY40 for 40% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/01/2013), but only works through the mobile website at http://m.barnesandnoble.com . Details 

Some people report successfully using the code at Barnes & Noble retail stores.

rated:
New online BN.com coupon codes for Monday, December 2:

CMONDAY25 for 25% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/02/2013). Details

CMONDAY30 for 30% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/02/2013), but only works through the mobile website at http://m.barnesandnoble.com

CMONDAY20 for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/02/2013), but only works through the mobile website at http://m.barnesandnoble.com

Also: Criterion Collection is 50% off (might not stack with above coupons).

Possible upcoming coupons for December 5 -- 8: 25% off one item for members, 20% off one item for everyone.

rated:
New online BN.com coupon codes for this weekend, December 5 -- 8:

Update: These two codes are no longer working at BN.com, but still work through the mobile website at http://m.barnesandnoble.com.

R9Y4A7X for 25% off one item for members only (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/08/2013). Details

F8K9D4B for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/08/2013). Details

Two more may become valid Monday, December 9 only for anyone: GMONDAY25 and GMONDAY20.

And another:

MCTOYGAME for $10 off $19.95+ of Toys and Games with Mastercard for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/15/2013). Details at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/print_nav.asp?pid=48617
Printable store coupon

rated:
New online BN.com coupon codes for Monday, December 9:

GMONDAY25 for 25% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/09/2013). Details

GMONDAY20 for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/09/2013), but only works through the mobile website at http://m.barnesandnoble.com (Update: GMONDAY20 may no longer be working even at mobile website.)

Possible upcoming coupons for December 12 -- 15: 30% off one item for members, 25% off one item for everyone.

rated:
New online BN.com coupon code for this weekend, December 12 -- 15:

FRIENDNFAM for 25% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/15/2013).
Details at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/print_nav.asp?pid=48656
Printable store coupon

Still valid: MCTOYGAME for $10 off $19.95+ of Toys and Games with Mastercard for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/15/2013).
Details at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/print_nav.asp?pid=48617
Printable store coupon

rated:
New online BN.com coupon code, December 16 -- 18:

BNHOLIDAY for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/18/2013) Details.

Possible 25% or 30% off (in-store) coupon coming later this week.
Update: These are one-time use unique coupons emailed to some people.

rated:
Does anyone have any 15 or 20 percent coupons for barnes and noble valid now -- dec 21? Have an expensive book to buy and cannot bring myself to buy it without a coupon. Need an online one. Help!

cindy

rated:

rated:
I am thinking whether to renew BN membership after the 2-month free trail is over.
Anyone has an idea how often BN will send member exclusive 20% off online coupon last year?  If it is quite often, say once a month, maybe it is worth the membership.

rated:
Online BN.com coupon code, March 3 -- 16:

B9P4W8P for 10% off on DVDs and Blu-rays for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 3/16/2014).
Applies to all eligible items in one order.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1414243 44 45
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014