• filter:
  • 1 234545
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
If you use/like this thread, vote [+]!!!

If I'm looking for a B&N coupon that isn't in this thread, should I post a request?
No! Posting requests for coupons (begs) is pointless. When people have coupons, they post them. They don't wait for people to ask for them. Posting requests also wastes people's time - people who are subscribed generally check the thread when there is a post, only to find that it's just another pointless beg.

Please post new codes in the QUICK SUMMARY.

B&N has free shipping ON orders of $25+. (Formerly free shipping for any purchase of 2+ items.) (Thanks JerseyGirl007)

B&N also has up to 30% off their Top 100. (Thanks JerseyGirl007)

There are various B&N gift certificates available in the For Sale/For Trade forum. (Thanks sloppy1)

[ • • • Online Coupon Codes • • • ]

J3P424Y - 10% Off 1 item for Barnes & Noble Members (exp 01/01/15)
J3P4X4Y - 10% Off 1 item for Barnes & Noble Members (exp 01/01/15)

• AAA 5% Discount  : To receive the AAA discount, be sure to enter the first six digits listed on your membership card (starting with a 4) when checking out.
  • 5% Discount, won't stack with a coupon. (thanks canydavid)
  • Student Advantage - 5% discount (stackable with coupon codes)

HOW TO REDEEM COUPON CODES:
Enter your coupon code on the Payment page when you're ready to check out. Your discount will be applied to your purchase.

[ • • • B&M Printable Coupons • • • ]
To find the current coupons, use try incrementing the numbers in the URL (where #### is a 4 digit code): http://www.BarnesandNoble.com/promo/coupon/BN_inc.asp?PID=#### 
If you find current coupons, post them in the QUICK SUMMARY.

New B&N Credit Card
5% back on B&N purchases plus 1% on other purchases. See this thread for details. (thanks TYTBUDGET and Joe1690)

Follow the links in any of the Referral Bonuses listed below to earn miles/Cash Back :
-FatCash 4% Cash Back 
-Discover Card 5% Cashback bonus. (Thanks scrabbler)
-Earn 5 Continental OnePass miles per dollar. (Thanks kingsmoit)
-Earn 3 American AAdvantage miles per dollar. (Thanks bosmikeyb)
-Earn 2 United Mileage Plus miles per dollar.
-Earn 2 Northwest WorldPerks miles per dollar. (Thanks bwallet)
-Earn 25 GoldPoints per dollar. GoldPoints can be transferred to Northwest Airlines @ the rate of 0.1 miles per 1 GoldPoint. GoldPoints can also be transferred to US Air and Delta. (Thanks mshah)

Moderator Comment: Check out the Official Master Thread of "Official Store Threads" here. — Jun. 26, 2014 @ 1:45pm
Barnes and Noble NOOK
See Barnes and Noble NOOK discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

B&N coupons (29.59kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Missed the 16th sale by one day .

jnqtri (Jun. 18, 2014 @ 5:57p) |

There are indications that there might be another one-day 20% off coupon next week, on 06/23/2014.
BNJUNE23 perhaps?

GoneWandering (Jun. 19, 2014 @ 1:30a) |

New online BN.com coupon code, today only:

BNJUNE23 for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through midnight PT 06/23/2014... (more)

GoneWandering (Jun. 23, 2014 @ 1:58a) |

For stores that we have a relationship with, we've been able to set up a special area of the quick summary to auto-update with all the latest codes provided directly to us. Our list might not contain every code out there, so please feel free to add any that are not listed by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message. Also please let us know if you are aware of a coupon that is no longer valid.

Here is a link to the latest reply at the end of this thread.

Coupon Codes
J3P424Y - 10% Off 1 item for Barnes & Noble Members (exp 01/01/15)
J3P4X4Y - 10% Off 1 item for Barnes & Noble Members (exp 01/01/15)

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great job canydavid! This will come in handy indeed. Thanks!

rated:
deleted

rated:
Expiration date?
-David

repost said:

<< you forgot that 20 off 50 code, its UZ >>

rated:
I would like to add that you can get 5 Onepass miles (continental FF program) per $1 spent at barnes in noble instead of the Ebates. I for one find this a better deal than the 4%, but then that's probably a matter of opinion.

rated:
nice job on the thread title.... searches will be effective

rated:
If you provide details, I'll add that to the OP.
-David

kingsmoit said:

<< I would like to add that you can get 5 Onepass miles (continental FF program) per $1 spent at barnes in noble instead of the Ebates. I for one find this a better deal than the 4%, but then that's probably a matter of opinion. >>

rated:
Hi there,

I just got the following:

RSAVE33 - $10 off $100

expires 03/10/2003.

Cheers!

rated:
Oh man, I just bought a $60 book 2 weeks ago, is there a way I can get some of this discount? (I already open the plastic cover of the book!)

rated:

rated:
There are also some B & N gift certificates in the For Sale/Trade category here at Fatwallet (including my own gc, of course).

rated:
http://www.continental.com/onepass/earn/shopping/default.asp

You earn miles by shopping through their site. Click on a link and they'll ask you to put your FF number in.

Not sure what other information I can offer...they also give 10 miles for eBags and 2 for BB.

canydavid said:

<< If you provide details, I'll add that to the OP.
-David

kingsmoit said:

<< I would like to add that you can get 5 Onepass miles (continental FF program) per $1 spent at barnes in noble instead of the Ebates. I for one find this a better deal than the 4%, but then that's probably a matter of opinion. >>

>>

rated:
Links fixed in OP.

rated:
New codes added. (See OP)

-David

rated:
THX!

rated:
GoldPoints.com award you 25points/dollar for BN purchases.

Goldpoints can be transferred to Northwest Airlines and few other airlines.

For Northwest, conversion is 1 goldpoint gets you 0.1 miles,
5000 goldpoints = 5000 x 0.1 = 500 nwa miles.

Say you purchase $100 at BN, Goldpoints will award you 2500 gp,
which is 250 nwa miles.

Current price for 1 nwa miles is $0.038.

250 x $0.038 = $9.50.

In other words, each $100 purchase at BN.com will save you $9.50 in the form of 250 nwa miles.

rated:
Use your American Express Card and receive $5 off orders of $50 or more with BN.com online coupon code: ZZHSRPT (exp 3/31/03)

Free Shipping when you buy two or more items.

up to 40% off Top 100 Books

rated:
JerseyGirl, I added the AE card info to the $5 off coupon, free shipping was already listed, and I added the 40% off Top 100 info.
-David

JerseyGirl007 said:

<< Use your American Express Card and receive $5 off orders of $50 or more with BN.com online coupon code: ZZHSRPT (exp 3/31/03)

Free Shipping when you buy two or more items.

up to 40% off Top 100 Books
>>

rated:
EDIT: Wrong code posted, belongs in Banana Republic thread.

rated:
Added.
-David

JerseyGirl007 said:

<< Code SPRING2
10% off of $100+, Coupons cannot be redeemed for magazine subscriptions or gift certificates.

expires 4/6
>>

rated:
They won't take "SPRING2" Can you please forward me a copy of the email? I can fax it in and they'll honor it. Please PM me if you have the email. Thank you.

rated:
Freeze posted this:
10% off $50 or more
Expires 4/30/03 | PromoCode: ZZHM3P7

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
may require use of American Express so YMMV

mshah said:

<< Freeze posted this:
10% off $50 or more
Expires 4/30/03 | PromoCode: ZZHM3P7
>>

rated:
I edited my post. The Spring2 code is for Banana Republic, not B&N. Sorry!

canydavid said: <<JerseyGirl007 said:

<< Code SPRING2
10% off of $100+, Coupons cannot be redeemed for magazine subscriptions or gift certificates.

expires 4/6 >>

[http://www.barnesandnoble.com/gateway/bestsellers.asp?sourceid=00396278716763048090&bfdate=03-12-2003+09:07:05[/L] Books >>

>>

rated:
CODE: SPRING3
SVNG: $5 off $50
EXP: Wednesday, March 26

rated:
anyone has the 10/50 coupon code? thanks.

rated:
$5 off $50
Use coupon code: AMEXZZ3

rated:
Added. JerseyGirl, do you have an expiration for this?
-David

JerseyGirl007 said:

<< $5 off $50
Use coupon code: AMEXZZ3
>>

rated:
canydavid, here are the details:

Take $5 off your Purchases of $50 or More + Free Shipping on 2 or more items. Code AMEXZZ3.

expires 6/30

rated:
Thanks, guys! Got an additional $5 off daughter's book for college.....with 5% company discount, I was able to get the student solution manual also...God bless FW!

rated:
Bump for last day to use 10% off code.

rated:
Until the 15th or 16th of May Continental is giving 7 miles per dollar instead of 5.

Just found out today when I went to order some textbooks - sorry I can't remember the exacty day.

rated:
kingsmoit said:

<< Until the 15th or 16th of May Continental is giving 7 miles per dollar instead of 5.

Just found out today when I went to order some textbooks - sorry I can't remember the exacty day.
>>

Through May 16th. The info has been added to the OP. Thanks,
-David

rated:
Techbargains posted this
$5 off $50 Code: ZZYCCVA Expires: Jul 31

I haven't test the code though.

rated:
mshah said:

<< Techbargains posted this
$5 off $50 Code: ZZYCCVA Expires: Jul 31

I haven't test the code though.
>>

Added.
Thanks,
-David

rated:
Another one. Not tested.

$10 off $100 Code: SURVEY4 Expires: May 23

rated:
mshah said:

<< Another one. Not tested.

$10 off $100 Code: SURVEY4 Expires: May 23
>>

Added.
Thanks,
-David

rated:
5 off 50 code INSTANT expires 5/17

Skipping 1728 Messages...
rated:
New online BN.com coupon code, today only:

BNJUNE23 for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through midnight PT 06/23/2014).

Excluded items include pre-orders, textbooks, magazines, digital books, hardware and software, BN memberships, gift cards, gift-wrapping, third-party purchases.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 234545
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014