• filter:
  • 12 3 4545
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Got this coupon via email when I was asked if I wanted a 10% coupon last time I shopped via Barnes & Noble B&M. I've already used it once, not sure if its a one time use coupon. Good only at B&M

http://a non.d oubleclick.speedera.net/a non.d oubleclick/barnesandnoble/ThankYou/BNRK28_TY_NonMem_coup.gif

FW won't let me post the link so simply remove the spaces between a & n as well as d & o and then cut and paste in your browser.

rated:
posted by May971

buy one get one free frappuccino
found in this thread

rated:
Sugggeee said:

<< posted by May971

buy one get one free frappuccino
found in this thread
>>

Added.

Thanks,
-cd

rated:
$10 off $99, use code AMEXZZ3, expires 8/31/03.

(from AMEX offer zone)

Terms & Conditions This coupon can be redeemed once per individual with an online purchase totaling $99 or more (exclusive of shipping and handling charges, available discounts and applicable sales tax). Purchases of Readers' AdvantageTM memberships, gift wrapping, Gift Certificates, books provided via Barnes & Noble BookQuest LLC and Gift Cards may not be used to meet the $99 minimum purchase requirement. Returns or cancellations which affect the minimum purchase amount may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments. This coupon is only valid for purchases made at BN.com and its mirror sites and is not valid on purchases made in any Barnes & Noble retail store or from third parties accessible from our site. Except for discounts available through Readers' AdvantageTM or discounts generally available to Barnes & Noble.com customers, this offer may not be combined with other offers. This offer is not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Certificates and Gift Cards). This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on 8/31/03

rated:
misterchimpy said:

<< $10 off $99, use code AMEXZZ3, expires 8/31/03.

(from AMEX offer zone)

Terms & Conditions This coupon can be redeemed once per individual with an online purchase totaling $99 or more (exclusive of shipping and handling charges, available discounts and applicable sales tax). Purchases of Readers' AdvantageTM memberships, gift wrapping, Gift Certificates, books provided via Barnes & Noble BookQuest LLC and Gift Cards may not be used to meet the $99 minimum purchase requirement. Returns or cancellations which affect the minimum purchase amount may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments. This coupon is only valid for purchases made at BN.com and its mirror sites and is not valid on purchases made in any Barnes & Noble retail store or from third parties accessible from our site. Except for discounts available through Readers' AdvantageTM or discounts generally available to Barnes & Noble.com customers, this offer may not be combined with other offers. This offer is not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Certificates and Gift Cards). This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on 8/31/03
>>

Added.
-cd

rated:
I tried playing around with the AAA discount, it looks like it works with coupons, but not with referral links. I was able to use it with Survey8, to get about $15 off of a $100 order. However, when I tried connecting through fatwallet or through the Discover portal, it reset the shopping cart and the AAA discount disappeared.

There is an additional quirk to the AAA offer, it links(www.aaa.com/barnesandnoble) to the OLD free shipping offer! Instead of free shipping with a $25 order, it only gives you free shipping if you order 2 or more items. May work to your benefit, maybe not. You also need to enter the first 6 digits on your AAA card, as well. It looks like it cannot be used with Reader's Advantage either.

B+N's prices are usually pretty high, but the Summer book sale has a lot of stuff at 30% off including catalog stuff, which is where Amzn usually charges full price and in the DVD section there are a lot of 'cult' type box sets at 40% off, including Mystery Science Theatre 3K, Volumes 1 + 2 for $35.98 each($50 on Amzn) and a lot of Japanese anime boxes.

rated:
Thanks for the SURVEY8 coupon, I just flipped over to FW as I was finishing my order, and there it was. My boxed set of Cosmos ended up $67.98 with the coupon and free ship, retail price is like $120.

rated:
Code USAVEBN good for $10 off $99 through September 29th.

rated:
$5 off $50 code STRNEX1 expires August 14th.

rated:
%5 off $40+, expires 8/27: NEW1857

Fine print:
This coupon can be redeemed once per individual with an online purchase totaling $40 or more (exclusive of shipping and handling charges, available discounts and applicable sales tax). Purchases of Readers' Advantage(r) memberships, gift wrapping, Gift Certificates, books provided via Barnes & Noble BookQuest LLC and Gift Cards may not be used to meet the $40 minimum purchase requirement. Returns or cancellations which affect the minimum purchase amount may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments. This coupon is only valid for purchases made at BN.com and its mirror sites and is not valid on purchases made in any Barnes & Noble retail store or from third parties accessible from our site. Except for discounts available through Readers' Advantage(r) or discounts generally available to Barnes & Noble.com customers, this offer may not be combined with other offers. This offer is not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Certificates and Gift Cards). This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on August 27.

rated:
OP has been updated with several new coupons (and old ones were removed).

-cd

rated:
just used my 5% off $50+ bnsave2 expires: 8/31/03 coupon - I like $5 off something I needed to order anyway.
Thanks.

rated:
5 percent off any order of $40 or more. Expires September 10th.

Code: NEW1793

rated:
hi, a neewbie question? can i use a visa coupon code while making a discover card payment?

rated:
cyrus said:

<< hi, a neewbie question? can i use a visa coupon code while making a discover card? >>

There has not been any evidence to the contrary.

-cd

rated:
two more coupon codes

1) American Express

Save $5 off your purchase of $50 or more when you use your Blue from American Express® card.

Offer Code To redeem, enter code AMXBLUE
Offer expires September 30, 2003.

2) American Express

Save $10 off a purchase of $99 or more

Offer Code To redeem, enter code Z37AMOZ
Offer expires December 31, 2003

rated:
cyrus said:

<< two more coupon codes

1) American Express

Save $5 off your purchase of $50 or more when you use your Blue from American Express® card.

Offer Code To redeem, enter code AMXBLUE
Offer expires September 30, 2003.

2) American Express

Save $10 off a purchase of $99 or more

Offer Code To redeem, enter code Z37AMOZ
Offer expires December 31, 2003
>>

Added.

Thanks,
-cd

rated:
canydavid said:

<< 5% off $50+ VISASAV expires: ?/??/?? >>

VISASAV expires 10/31/2003.

rated:
dcwilbur said:

<< canydavid said:

<< 5% off $50+ VISASAV expires: ?/??/?? >>

VISASAV expires 10/31/2003.
>>

Added.

Thanks,
-David

rated:
NEW1963
5% off $40

expires october 1 2003...hurry!

rated:
jace319 said:

<< NEW1963
5% off $40

expires october 1 2003...hurry!
>>

Added.

Thanks,
-cd

rated:
$5 off $50 (using American Express)
expires 10/30/03 or 11/30/03 (not sure)
Use coupon code: AMXSEP3

rated:
the Dicover CSR i talked to said that the Discover 7% back expires at the end of this month.

can anybody confirm is its true?

thanks

rated:
JerseyGirl007 said:

<< $5 off $50 (using American Express)
expires 10/30/03 or 11/30/03 (not sure)
Use coupon code: AMXSEP3
>>

Added.

Thanks,
-cd

PS: Congrats on the custom title.

rated:
cyrus said:

<< the Dicover CSR i talked to said that the Discover 7% back expires at the end of this month.

can anybody confirm is its true?

thanks
>>

According to the Discovercard site, it's valid until 11/1/03.

-cd

rated:
New Coupon Code:

NEW1979 - save 5% on purchase of $40 or more (exp.10/15/2003)

rated:
fwdlz said:

<< New Coupon Code:

NEW1979 - save 5% on purchase of $40 or more (exp.10/15/2003)
>>

Added.

-cd

rated:
bump

rated:
is the 10 off 99 code "Z37AMOZ" correct or still valid? I tried to use it at BN.com it told me I was useing an expired coupon.

rated:
The coupon code below seems to be expired now:

$10 off $99 Z37AMOZ expires: 12/31/03 (thanks cyrus)

Can anyone else confirm this?

ps: I haven't seen the post above. So it is indeed expired...

rated:
Free shipping, $25 minimum purchase, no specific expiration date.

rated:
Code BNOZHDY
$5 off of $50+, Not valid toward magazine subscriptions and gift certificates.

expires 12/31

rated:
JerseyGirl007 said:

<< Code BNOZHDY
$5 off of $50+, Not valid toward magazine subscriptions and gift certificates.

expires 12/31
>>

Added.

Thanks,
-cd

rated:

rated:
5% off your next online order of $40 or more!
Your 5% Savings Coupon expires October 29, 2003:
NEW3789

rated:
JerseyGirl007 said:

<< Buy 1 get 1 Free Tazo Chai Latte at Barnes & Noble

expires 11/4
>>

nedtheman said:

<< 5% off your next online order of $40 or more!
Your 5% Savings Coupon expires October 29, 2003:
NEW3789
>>

Both of these coupons were added to the OP.

-cd

rated:
Shop at BN.com now
Use code AMXEML3 at checkout
Shop at Barnes & Noble.com and you'll save 10% on your order of $50 or more when you use your Blue from American Express. Plus, your order will be eligible for free shipping. Hurry—offer expires November 15!

1. This certificate can be redeemed once per individual with an online purchase totaling $50 or more (exclusive of shipping and handling charges, available discounts and applicable sales tax). Purchases of Readers' Advantage™ memberships, gift wrapping, Gift Certificates, books provided via Barnes & Noble BookQuest LLC and Gift Cards may not be used to meet the $50 minimum purchase requirement. Returns or cancellations which affect the minimum purchase amount may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments. This coupon is only valid for purchases made at BN.com and its mirror sites and is not valid on purchases made in any Barnes & Noble retail store or from third parties accessible from our site. Except for discounts available through Readers' Advantage™ or discounts generally available to Barnes & Noble.com customers, this offer may not be combined with other offers. This offer is not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Certificates and Gift Cards). This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on November 15, 2003.

rated:
DonBlack said:

<< Shop at BN.com now
Use code AMXEML3 at checkout
Shop at Barnes & Noble.com and you'll save 10% on your order of $50 or more when you use your Blue from American Express. Plus, your order will be eligible for free shipping. Hurry—offer expires November 15!

1. This certificate can be redeemed once per individual with an online purchase totaling $50 or more (exclusive of shipping and handling charges, available discounts and applicable sales tax). Purchases of Readers' Advantage™ memberships, gift wrapping, Gift Certificates, books provided via Barnes & Noble BookQuest LLC and Gift Cards may not be used to meet the $50 minimum purchase requirement. Returns or cancellations which affect the minimum purchase amount may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments. This coupon is only valid for purchases made at BN.com and its mirror sites and is not valid on purchases made in any Barnes & Noble retail store or from third parties accessible from our site. Except for discounts available through Readers' Advantage™ or discounts generally available to Barnes & Noble.com customers, this offer may not be combined with other offers. This offer is not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Certificates and Gift Cards). This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on November 15, 2003.
>>

Added.

Thanks,
-cd

rated:
Free shipping on a $25+ order

This FREE Shipping offer applies to shipping and handling expenses on purchases of $25 or more of qualifying items. The $25 minimum purchase is calculated before discounts from Barnes & Noble Membership, Student Advantage, MasterCard Rewards Certificates, and/or coupons are applied. All merchandise sold at Barnes & Noble.com qualifies for this FREE Shipping offer except the following: electronic books, Used & Out of Print books offered via Barnes & Noble BookQuest, Premier Courses at Barnes & Noble University, Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, and Barnes & Noble Membership. In addition, charges relating to shipping, handling, gift wrapping, and taxes will not be included to meet the $25 minimum. The FREE Shipping offer will not apply to any order where cancellations or returns reduce the amount of qualifying purchases to less than $25; Barnes & Noble.com reserves the right to charge applicable shipping and handling costs to any such orders. Barnes & Noble.com may change or discontinue this FREE Shipping promotion at any time.

rated:
JerseyGirl007 said:

<< Free shipping on a $25+ order >>

Updated the OP.

Thanks,
-cd

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12 3 4545
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014