• filter:
  • 14 5 67844
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
David,

I saw on another site that Z37AMOZ is $10 OFF $99.

Your thoughts?

Tytie

rated:
<<
Show Your Card and Save
Your AAA Membership saved you an Additional 5 percent
>>

Wow! And I don't even have an AAA membership.

Thanks all.

rated:
TYTBUDGET said:

<< David,

I saw on another site that Z37AMOZ is $10 OFF $99.

Your thoughts?

Tytie
>>

That's what it used to be, but if you try it now, it is actually showing as expired...

-cd

rated:
$5 off $50 order at www.bn.com
good through December 31, 2003
enter code BNAARPX on Payment page when you check out
can be redeemed once per indivudual

rated:
radevers said:

<< $5 off $50 order at www.bn.com
good through December 31, 2003
enter code BNAARPX on Payment page when you check out
can be redeemed once per indivudual
>>

Added.
-cd

rated:
Canydavid . . . first, Merry Christmas and thanks for my most-heavily-used thread ha ha.

Hey, I'm desperately hoping that B&N will issue a 10% off code before the 12/25 sale ends. Alternatively, is the 10% off one item code stackable? Anyone know? And do you get to pick which item to apply it to?

Tytie

rated:
i need a 10 off coupon, im a poor college student, doesnt BN think about us too?

rated:
Any new coupons?

rated:
Thanks so much for the tip on Mid-Atlantic AAA! It does work like a referral link, i.e. you have to click through AAA's site after logging in. Didn't try stacking a coupon, but the box to enter one definitely came up.

rated:
I think you can use the coupon code REWARDS for $5 off $50

rated:
nedved2000 said:

<< I think you can use the coupon code REWARDS for $5 off $50 >>

Added.
-cd

rated:
canydavid said:

<< nedved2000 said:

<< I think you can use the coupon code REWARDS for $5 off $50 >>

Added.
-cd
>>

by the way, i found out that it expires 02-29-04.

rated:
New coupon added to the OP:

$10 off $99+ TB4SAVE expires 1/18/04 (thanks canydavid) NEW!

rated:
canydavid said:

<< New coupon added to the OP:

$10 off $99+ TB4SAVE expires 1/18/04 (thanks canydavid) NEW!
>>

awesome! thanks for the coupon. i placed an order using the 5 off 50 a few minutes ago, but now that i know theres a 10 off 99, i cancelled that order and ordered again, but this time i added the solution manual and used the 10 off 100 instead.

rated:
I just received a 5% off $40 that is valid until 01/14. NEW1414. Can be used once per individual, blah blah blah.

rated:
Poonjab said:

<< I just received a 5% off $40 that is valid until 01/14. NEW1414. Can be used once per individual, blah blah blah. >>

Added.
-cd

rated:
Does the 10 off 99 apply to any order from BN? The email I received with the code implied that it was for textbook purchases only. Thanks

rated:
jamiesteph said:

<< Does the 10 off 99 apply to any order from BN? The email I received with the code implied that it was for textbook purchases only. Thanks >>

If you read the fine print, it seems it's valid on any books. Give it a try, let us know your results.

Fine print:
*A few things to remember about this coupon: This coupon can be redeemed once per individual with an online purchase totaling $99 or more (exclusive of shipping and handling charges, available discounts and applicable sales tax). Purchases of Barnes & Noble Memberships, gift wrapping, Gift Certificates, books provided via Barnes & Noble BookQuest LLC, and Gift Cards may not be used to meet the $99 minimum purchase requirement. Returns or cancellations which affect the minimum purchase amount may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments. This coupon is only valid for purchases made at BN.com and its mirror sites and is not valid on purchases made in any Barnes & Noble retail store or from third parties accessible from our site. Except for discounts available through Barnes & Noble Membership or discounts generally available to Barnes & Noble.com customers, this offer may not be combined with other offers. This offer is not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Certificates and Gift Cards). This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on January 18, 2004.

rated:
Thanks! used 5 off 50 on warehouse sale books

rated:
I just hope we won't have to wait until MARCH (like last year) before we see another 10 off 50. My B&N Rewards are piling up and (of course) the book I want is not discounted one iota tsk.

Tytie

rated:
At AAA Southern New England, get $10 off $99, stackable with 5% off discount, until 1/25/04

<< For a limited time only, Barnes & Noble.com has a special offer
for AAA members. Shop at the AAA online bookstore
January 12 through January 25th (3:00 AM ET) and save $10 off
your next order of $99 or more! Choose from over 300,000 new and used
textbooks, plus DVDs, CDs and the latest bestsellers. And don't
forget, members always receive anadditional 5% off on all
orders placed through the online bookstore!
Here's how to redeem your coupon:
1. Write down this coupon code: ZZBBTB4
2. Add the products you want to your
Shopping Cart.
3. Enter your coupon code,ZZBBTB4,
on the Payment page when you're ready to check out.
Your discount will be applied to your purchase.
>>

rated:
bump and link to this tread on printable coupon:

Linky

rated:
moxie said:

<< At AAA Southern New England, get $10 off $99, stackable with 5% off discount, until 1/25/04
{snip}
>>

Added.
-cd

rated:
lostdude said:

<< bump and link to this tread on printable coupon:

Linky
>>

Thanks for the link, the B&M coupons have been added to the OP.
-cd

rated:
Save 5% on your first online order of $50 or more when you pay with your Visa® card. Valid for online customers and only for orders shipped in the U.S.

To redeem the offer, enter promo code BNNVISA at checkout. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Valid: 01/01/2004 to 06/30/2004

Offer can be redeemed only once.
Order must total $50 or more before shipping and handling charges and sales tax.

rated:
vinotinto said:

<< Save 5% on your first online order of $50 or more when you pay with your Visa® card. Valid for online customers and only for orders shipped in the U.S.

To redeem the offer, enter promo code BNNVISA at checkout. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Valid: 01/01/2004 to 06/30/2004

Offer can be redeemed only once.
Order must total $50 or more before shipping and handling charges and sales tax.
>>

Added.
-cd

rated:
jrspec said:

<< Thanks so much for the tip on Mid-Atlantic AAA! It does work like a referral link, i.e. you have to click through AAA's site after logging in. Didn't try stacking a coupon, but the box to enter one definitely came up. >>

I just placed two orders with B&N with my AAA card. I live in California. It is stackable with either one of the two 5 off 50 coupons: REWARDS and SASAVE5. (check the spell of the coupons if you want to use it.)

rated:
I just placed an order and was able to stack 5% student advantage discount AND $5 off $50 code. Thanks OP

rated:
xu111 said:

<< jrspec said:

<< Thanks so much for the tip on Mid-Atlantic AAA! It does work like a referral link, i.e. you have to click through AAA's site after logging in. Didn't try stacking a coupon, but the box to enter one definitely came up. >>

I just placed two orders with B&N with my AAA card. I live in California. It is stackable with either one of the two 5 off 50 coupons: REWARDS and SASAVE5. (check the spell of the coupons if you want to use it.)
>>

I added SASAVE5 to the OP, but do you have an expiration date for it?

Thanks,
-cd

rated:
<< $5 off $50+ SASAVE5 expires: 1/24/04 (thanks xu111) NEW! >>

This code wouldn't work for me, "Sorry, this coupon is expired"

Used the coupon exipiring 2/29/04 with no problems, thanks OP!

rated:
Just tried the "REWARDS" code which was supposed to end 2/29. I got "coupon expired."

-gb

rated:
REWARDS still works...

rated:
I just placed an order on 1/31/04 and
ZZBBTB4 expires: 1/25/04 (thanks moxie) was still accepted for $10 off.

rated:
New coupon, courtesy of your OP:
$10 off $99+ BNFRESH expires: 3/31/04 (thanks canydavid) NEW!

rated:
Found another new one.. expires 4-30-04..

$5 off $50 and free shipping.. the code: STRCP4J

rated:
hello.
i made a purchase using the $10 off $99 coupon, but it charged me tax!
do you guys know about barnes and noble's tax policies?
i thought u never paid tax for books!

rated:
deporojue said:

<< hello.
>>

You're somewhat correct. In NY state (where you seem to live), STUDENTS don't have to pay tax on (text)books. However, BN has no way of knowing that you're a student when shopping online, so they charge everyone tax. If you can prove you're a student (e.g. you have a student ID card), you can call BN to get your tax credited. Usually you must fax the ID just once, then for all future orders, you just email them the order info, referencing the fact that you have previously sent in your student ID. Here is the information:

The contact person at BN is/was Jennifer

Phone: 800-843-2665
Fax: Attn: Jennifer 201-272-3657
E-Mail: taxes@book.com

-cd

rated:
wow! thanks a lot!
i am a student living in NY state.
how did u know?
wow~

canydavid said:

<< deporojue said:

<< hello.
>>

You're somewhat correct. In NY state (where you seem to live), STUDENTS don't have to pay tax on (text)books. However, BN has no way of knowing that you're a student when shopping online, so they charge everyone tax. If you can prove you're a student (e.g. you have a student ID card), you can call BN to get your tax credited. Usually you must fax the ID just once, then for all future orders, you just email them the order info, referencing the fact that you have previously sent in your student ID. Here is the information:

The contact person at BN is/was Jennifer

Phone: 800-843-2665
Fax: Attn: Jennifer 201-272-3657
E-Mail: taxes@book.com

-cd
>>

rated:
deporojue said:

<< wow! thanks a lot!
i am a student living in NY state.
how did u know?
wow~
>>

Given you entered your location as Ithica, NY (in your profile), it wasn't hard to determine that you live in NY state, and between that huge number of FWers that are students and the fact you live in a college town, it wasn't that hard.

-cd

rated:
David, I have a question vis FAT CASH -and- the links at the beginning of this thread. Forgive me but I've never done Fat Cash before.

Okay, if I wanted to use, for example, the 5% AAA discount — and I wanted my B&N purchase to qualify for FAT CASH — will I be credited by linking right out of this thread? I just signed up for FAT CASH and haven't done my first order yet, but I want to be prepared when B&N has their next 10-OFF-50 coupon (which I hope will be this Spring, like it was last year).

Thanks

TYTIE

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 67844
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014