• filter:
  • 13637 38 3940
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
It doesn't work already. ((

rated:
I found 2BMERRY which is 15% off regular, sale or clearance purchases. No minimum, worked like a charm and does not expire until the 18th. Hope other can use it. I am amazed to see JCPenney currently not charging for shipping to the store. Wow, they finally fiqured charging people to ship items that they would not have had to order if the store was stocked was not a good idea??

rated:
Thanks for the code, but I'd like to have 20% discount or more. Does anyone know such a code?

rated:
Olgalice said:   Thanks for the code, but I'd like to have 20% discount or more. Does anyone know such a code?

Yes, I am sure we'd all love 30%. Sadly, that one 15% off code was all I could find after days of searching.

rated:
)) Thank you very much for your answer. Could you tell me, when do they have the biggest sales withing year besides Black Friday?

rated:
DASHER gives $20 off $100, $15 off $75, or $10 off $50 through 12/11/10.

rated:
Thanks a lot!

rated:
Can you combine a promo code with the 10% credit card discount?

rated:
Can you combine a promo code with the 10% credit card discount?

rated:
TOYTIME OR CATHKSPC GIVES 20% OFF I SAVED ON FURNITURE

rated:
USE TOYLIST! I save $10 on 2 orders!

rated:
Printable coupon
$10 off purchase of $50 or more in store (exp. 1/10/11)

rated:
code URSUPER
20% off $100+ (or) 15% off <$100

rated:
Code: 2LIVENUP
Free shipping on $69+

rated:
15% off
For jcp.com/Catalog orders: Shop jcp.com, click “checkout + promocode”
and then enter JAN11SUR in the promotional code box during checkout
or call 1-800-222-6161 and ask for code JAN11SUR.

================
Free shipping on $69+
code: BBFREE11

http://www.jcpenney.com

rated:
I used the JAN11SUR today (1/27) for a catalog order and it still worked for the 15% off. Thanks!

rated:
Jan 30th - Feb 2nd, 10% off all regular, sale and clearance prices: INMYROOM
Or free shipping on $69+ orders: COZYNEST

rated:
thanks a lot, saved some money.

rated:
code: FREE69BA
Free shipping to a JCpenney catalog center with orders of $69 or more.

rated:
Free Shipping on clothing orders of $69 or more
code: MENSW469

rated:
Free Shipping on Bedding orders of $69 or more
code: HS69FREE
EXPIRES: 03/15/2011

rated:
FEB11SUR gives 15% off

rated:
"The promotion code you entered is not valid. Please enter the correct code."
Are there any restrictions for this code?

rated:
JAN11SUR still works!!! I've tried it just now.

rated:
sur11feb
15% off coupon (Does not apply to Cosmetics & Fragrances, Cookware, Electronics, Floor Care, Furniture & Mattresses, Kitchen Electrics, Personal Care, Sephora, Levi’s, Services, Salon Service & Service Contracts, or Gift Card/e-Gift Cards, prior purchases, and the following additional jcp.com & catalog purchases: Value Right, 2 or more/Combo prices, and Toys.)

WEHAVEIT
Free shipping on order of $69+ (exp. 3/5/11)

ANRMORMR
$10 off purchase of $90+. (exp. 3/2)

ANDTAFMR
15% off storewide (exp. 3/2/11)

rated:
I'm buying a new comforter and pillows and you have just saved me mucho $$....thanks!!!

rated:
SPENDIT
$10 off $25 online (exp. 3/1)

rated:
GREATBIG
$10 off $50 and $15 off $75 (expires 3/12/11 11:59pm)
GREATBIG
$10 off $50 / $15 off $75 Purchase (expires 3/12/11 11:59pm)
LUV2SHOP
Free Shipping on $69 or More (expires 4/2/11 11:59pm)
JCP4MEN
Extra 10% off St. John's Bay Essential Cargo Shorts and St. John's Bay Essential Flat Front Short (expires 3/31/11 11:59pm)
JCP4MEN
Extra 10% off St. John's Bay® Essential Cargo Shorts and St. John's Bay® Essential Flat Front Short (expires 3/31/11)

rated:
Yes.. Some promo codes do work on furniture. I saved 115.96 on a bedroom set. The shipping codes do not apply to furniture.

rated:
YOURMNG
Printable* $10 off $25+ (online or in-store)

rated:
Today Only 3/22/2011 - Mystery Discount 15% 20% or 25% code: MADNESS
Last time I had luck with clearing cookies multiple times
Discount does not apply to: Sephora, Gift Cards, Services, Service Plans; current orders/prior purchases, or in combination with any other discount. Offer valid only March 22, 2011.

rated:
^ from what I can tell there is no mystery after my attempts; credit to starssun posted another mystery code: UGOTMAIL
above MADNESS seems to consistently be giving 15% off, no mystery.. and UGOTMAIL seems to be 20% off; Did anyone get a different mystery code that's hitting 25% off? Looking at a $600 purchase so that extra 5% would be nice TIA

rated:
SALEDAZE
Printable* $10 off $25+ (valid 3/25-3/26) online or in-store (credit to MISTERCHEAP)

rated:
We need some more coupons

rated:
Valid Sunday April 17 from 11am to 8pm (doesn't say which time zone):
extra 20% off "almost everything," extra 10% off "baby gear, electronics, floor care, personal care & fitness, furniture & mattresses, small appliances"
For jcp.com orders use code 2BENEFIT

rated:
Printable *
$10 off a purchase of $25+ in-store or at JCP.com (exp. 4/30)

rated:
Wallet10
10 % Off Any Order (expires 1/26/12 11:59pm)
(Does not apply to Sephora, Gift Cards, Services, Service Plans, Current Orders/Prior Purchases, or in Combination With Any Other Discount)
Wallet90
$10 Off Orders $90 or more (expires 1/26/12 11:59pm)
(Does not apply to Sephora, Gift Cards, Services, Service Plans, Current Orders/Prior Purchases, or in Combination With Any Other Discount)
SHOP4MOM
$10 Off $50 Order, $15 Off $75 Order or $20 Off $100 Order (expires 5/7/11 11:59pm)

rated:
Does anyone know when the next VIPRates coupon will be available? I have to purchase a new bed and am trying to time it correctly.

rated:
Does anyone know when the next viprates coupon will be available? I need to purchase a new bed and am trying to plan it accordingly.

rated:
YEAH4MAY
$10 off Orders of $50 and $15 off Orders of $75

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014