• filter:
  • 15 6 78940
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
One last reminder about this expiring code, since it's the current best discount for jcpenney. Who knows how long it will be until we get another decent discount code, so make use of this one while you can.

Expires today 7/9! REDHOT = Take 35% off regular priced apparel, shoes & accessories, bedding, bath, decorative items, table linens, window coverings, rugs and luggage from the jcpenney Big Book - Spring & Summer 2003. Expires: 7/9/03 See this post if you have difficulty with the code.

rated:
These are very good deals, IMHO. The table lamp was $149 (pre-discounts) very recently, and the floor lamp was $179. I have the table lamp, which I bought when the REDHOT discount code was stacking with the Summer Sale, and it is even more gorgeous in person with the light coming through the glass. I highly recommend it.

Floor lamp was $179, now $79
Table lamp was $149, now $69

Link to both

Free shipping codes will work with these outlet items, take your pick from the OP.

rated:
Reminder: The last of the decent discount codes expires today!

SAVE25 = 25% off apparel, shoes, bedding, bath, window coverings & luggage. Expires: 7/12/03

rated:
50% off 5-arm candelabra using this catalog number: K778-5141 $14.50

Regular price: $29 RN778-5141

rated:
I'm planning to buy some Levi's jeans. What's the best code I should use? or multiple codes? I have noticed that I can't use free shipping code w/ 25% off code? Is that correct?

rated:
Code still working!

SAVE25 = 25% off apparel, shoes, bedding, bath, window coverings & luggage. Expires: 7/12/03

rated:
These three free shipping codes Expire TODAY 7/15! Only a few codes left, anyone have a jcpenney code to share?

V4FWBB = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Works on outlet items. Expires: 7/15/03
V3FWBB = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more from Fall & Winter 2003 catalog or jcpenney.com (Working on most items, including outlet.) Expires: 7/15/03
GFSBB = Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Expires: 7/15/03

rated:
My mom has sworn to never buy from them again.

I e-mailed them askng about the locket and tote. They said they would send them to her. Well they sent them and charged her for them. They also sent yellow sheets when her order was for red.

She's never had an order go correctly with them so she said never again.

Happy shopping everyone!

rated:
In the New York "Daily News" (and maybe other newspapers?) there are two JC Penney coupons on page 29:

$10 off $50 (barcode #020010900010000000004636)
$15 off $75 (barcode #020015900010000000004637)

Both are for Friday July 18 and Sat July 19 ONLY.

-Monkey

rated:
Save 20--60% on selected items during the Biggest Super
Weekend Sale of the Season at jcpenney.com. Hurry, sale
lasts 4 days only -- July 18--21.

Click here to start shopping.

rated:
these were $49.00
now only $29.00 during the sale

6-Pc. Willow Basket Set

$29.00 Clear away clutter in a decorative way. Set of six lined willow baskets have a variety of uses, from organizing fashion accessories to keeping toiletry items close at hand. Largest basket measures 21x16x9"H; smallest is 10x6x5"H. Cotton drawstring liners; washable. Imported from China.

Catalog Number: K744-7231
6-Pc. Willow Basket Set

rated:
I just made an order using the code V5FWBB = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more, works on outlet items, expires: 7/30/03 - but now I have a question. I ordered a couple of today's Wednesday deals - .Console Table with Wicker Baskets and .Men's Swim Trunks I chose instore pickup because the home delivery charge was showing up as $71.xx and voila, the shipping charge came up as $0 on my order confirmation. So I went right ahead and ordered it, got both for $61.46.

The problem is, I got an email confirmation that says shipping TBD. "A condition occurred on your order that prevented us from determining an item's status, promotional discounts, shipping and handling, or tax. When your order is shipped, the invoice will reflect the correct discounts and charges." Can they do this??? I have the online order confirmation printed out, which shows the shipping as $0. It also says on the product page for the console table: "This item has additional delivery charges. Total delivery charges will be reflected at checkout." So what do I do? Should I just wait and dispute this with my credit card if they try to charge me shipping or should I try to deal with jcpenney? I have had such bad luck in dealing with their customer service - on hold for 1/2 hr., etc. I did use a virtual credit card number after all the problems I've had with JCP in the past adjusting prices, shipping, etc. after the order confirmation, so I suppose they really can't charge me any more unless Citibank lets it go through.

rated:
mackinacjen - I just ordered the same table with baskets by phone. I was told that I could not have free delivery to my home on this item, but that they would do free delivery on in-store pickup. You might want to call and have your order delivered to the nearest store. Hope this helps. My total was $53.xx.

rated:
Thanks for the info. I did have it sent to the catalog desk, and the shipping charge was shown as $0. I just got a little freaked out when they later sent me an email that shipping was TBD.
I probably don't have anything to worry about then!

rated:
New codes!

• SUMBEM = 30% off regular-priced accessories, apparel, bath, bedding, luggage, rugs, shoes, and window coverings. Expires: 07/28/03
  • SUMREM = 25% off regular-priced accessories, apparel, bath, bedding, luggage, rugs, shoes, and window coverings. Expires: 07/28/03
  • BCTFALL = Save $5 on your next order Expires: 12/27/03
  • RBOOK = Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Expires: 9/29/03

rated:
Isn't it weird how jcpenney sends us different codes for different percentages off?

rated:
Still a great deal on teacher t-shirts!!
JCPenney T Shirts--$1.99!!

Use the drop down box and choose "Wht Teach"....looks like all sizes are available.

Only $1.99!!!! Start thinking Christmas gifts for teachers......

I hosted a pic for those who are interested:

Pic of Teacher Tee

rated:
Yeah! Great new codes! Thanks!!!

rated:
bump

rated:
leeese said:

<< New codes!

• SUMBEM = 30% off regular-priced accessories, apparel, bath, bedding, luggage, rugs, shoes, and window coverings. Expires: 07/28/03
  • SUMREM = 25% off regular-priced accessories, apparel, bath, bedding, luggage, rugs, shoes, and window coverings. Expires: 07/28/03
  • BCTFALL = Save $5 on your next order Expires: 12/27/03
  • RBOOK = Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Expires: 9/29/03 >>

is there a trick to be able to use a % off code AND also get free shipping- or is it not possible to use more than one code in an order? i have seen the question asked several times but haven't seen/found an answer. anyone?...

rated:
I don't think you can get both.

rated:
Bubbamac said:

<< I don't think you can get both. >>

that was pretty much the conclusion i came to- jsut wanted to run it by this thread b4 placing my order. thanks for the quick response.

rated:
Take 25% off at jcpenney.com (of course). Use coupon code: CHERISH. Expires 08/21/03. Usual restrictions apply.

rated:
Save 25% on regular-priced* apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings.

How to save at jcpenney.com:
1. After placing items in your shopping bag, enter code APPEM in the "promotional code" box on
the shopping bag page.
2. Your discount, if applicable, will be reflected on the order summary page at final checkout.
3. Shop now! Offer ends August 13, 2003.

rated:
New code:

• APPEM2 = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/21/03

rated:
Tons of new discount and free shipping codes in the OP.

Many codes are expiring tomorrow 8/21.

rated:
Reminder: A majority of existing discount and free shipping codes expire today 8/21:
  • PREFER25 = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/21/03
  • APPEM2 = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/21/03
  • CHERISH = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/21/03
  • BENEFIT = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/21/03
  • CSMCAPP = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/21/03
  • WANTSHIP = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Expires: 8/21/03
  • FREEREG = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Expires: 8/21/03
  • FREE25 = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Expires: 8/21/03
  • V5FWBB = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Expires: 8/21/03

rated:
Thanks a lot, leeese

rated:
The following codes were supposed to expire yesterday, but are all still working as of 5 minutes ago:
  • PREFER25 = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/21/03
  • CHERISH = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/21/03
  • BENEFIT = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/21/03
  • CSMCAPP = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/21/03
  • WANTSHIP = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Expires: 8/21/03
  • FREEREG = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Expires: 8/21/03
  • FREE25 = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Expires: 8/21/03

rated:
New free shipping code. Hope this might be of use to someone.

ROAST = Free shipping on orders of $49 or more from the "cooks" fall catalog placed through 9/20/03.

Free shipping offer good only on merchandise orders of $49 or more from this catalog delivered within the contiguous USA by regular UPS, USPS or to a jcpenney Catalog Desk. Offer does not apply to truck or express deliveries, prior purchases or orders currently being processed, and cannot be used with any other offers. Offer good through September 20, 2003.

To get this discount without the catalog, you must transform your kitchen items to "cooks" catalog numbers, which begin with "HW". Rule of thumb method to convert online numbers to catalog numbers is to replace the beginning letter (or letters if there are 2) with HW, then drop any trailing letters at the end. Example: RN843-6707D becomes HW843-6707. Not all kitchen items online will be in the catalog. Feel free to PM me if you are trying to buy a specific item and I'll see if it's in the catalog.

rated:
    • Expies today 8/26! AUGCRT = 25% off regular-priced apparel, bath, bedding, decorative accessories, luggage, rugs, shoes and accessories, table linens and window coverings. Expires: 8/26/03

This is the last decent discount code floating around for jcpenney (that I know of)!

rated:
  • COOKEM5 = Free shipping on orders of $49 or more on the following: beverageware; cookware; dinnerware; flatware; floorcare; kitchen accessories; kitchen gadgets; small appliances; and table linens. Expires: 9/2/03

rated:
Thanks folks - placed about $1250 in bedding orders. 25% off!

rated:
    • SEPTBABY = Save 15% on regular-priced infant furniture, nursery bedding, nusery basics and accessories, strollers, car seats, and play yards. Save 25% on regular-priced newborn, infant and toddler clothing.Expires: 9/28/03
    • Labor Day Sale Save 20-50% on select items Expires: 9/1/03
    • Maternity Sale Save 25-40% on selected styles that take you through the next nine months Expires: unknown

rated:
JPXV3M = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Expires: 10/1/03

rated:
  • AAQ3HFS = Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Expires: 11/15/03
  • WEL8EM9 = Free shipping, no minimum. Expires: 10/10/03 Note: Intended for new customers only
  • JPXV3M = Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Expires: 10/1/03
  • CRED31P = 10% off any purchase OR 15% off any purchase when paying with a jcpenney charge card. Expires: 9/1/03

rated:
edit: Skip this post, the next one has a much easier method for getting these same discounts.

Change "FC" to "V" in catalog numbers below and get HUGE discounts (50% on most). These are catalog-only discounts, and cannot be found online directly. The links below are to the online item, and show regular prices. You must manually change the catalog numbers to receive the discounts shown here! To do this, add the item to your cart. View your shopping bag. Take the catalog number in your cart and change "FC" to "V". Search for the new number and you will see the discounted price. Add this discounted item to your cart. Don't forget to remove the full-priced item before you finalize your order.
Keep in mind, since these discounts do not require a discount code, you can still try to use free shipping and/or discount codes on your order.

Mirror Wall Sconce $19.50
Westhoff Bedding 50% off any size comforter and at least 20% off coordinates
Full $74.99
Queen $86.99
King $99.99
The "Bigger Blanket" 50% off original price
The Bigger Blanket-Twin $19.99
The Bigger Blanket- Full $24.99
The Bigger Blanket-Queen $29.99
The Bigger Blanket-King $34.99

The "Bigger Mattress Pad" 50% off
Bigger Mattress Pad-twin $12.49
Bigger Mattress Pad-xl twin $15.99
Bigger Mattress Pad-full $15.99
Bigger Mattress Pad-queen $19.99
Bigger Mattress Pad-king $24.99

The "Bigger Bed Pillow" 50% off = $5.99
Oversized pillow has 2" gusseted sides for more cusiony comfort and support. Polyester / cotton with polyester coil fiberfill 29x20" 3 yr manufacturers warranty. Washable. USA of imported fabric.

The "Bigger Bath Rug Collection" 50% off
22x25" bath rug $9.99
Standard Lid Cover $5.99
Contour Rug $9.99

The "Bigger Sheet Set" 275 thread count in solids or stripes 40-50% off
Solids
Twin $24.99
Full $39.99
Queen $59.99
King $69.99
Cal. King $69.99
Standard/Queen Pillowcases (2) $19.99
King Pillowcases (2) $22.99

Stripes
Twin $24.99
Full $39.99
Queen $59.99
King $69.99
Cal. King $69.99
Standard/Queen Pillowcases (2) $19.99
King Pillowcases (2) $22.99

Quebec Featherbed $69.99 any size (save $60 on king, $50 on queen, $30 on full, $20 on twin)

Sealy Memory Foam Mattress Pad 1.75" thick $20 off all sizes
These aren't available online (no picture), but the catalog shows it has an "egg crate" design.
From Sealy Posturpedic. NASA-developed visco-elastic foam adapts to your shape to provide balanced comfort and relief for pressure points. Spot Clean. 7-yr. limited mfr. warranty. USA of imported materials.
Use the following catalog numbers:
V725-2867 Twin $29.99
V725-2868 Full $39.99
V725-2869 Queen $49.99
V725-2870 King $59.99

Sealy Memory Foam Pillow $29.99 ($20 off)

rated:
Updated links for DISCOUNTED catalog numbers. No more manual switching. Links below are discounted prices, most 50% off current online price.

rated:
Wow, you've done the best posting job I've ever seen. Thanks a bunch!

rated:
For those who regularly read this thread or subscribe to it, I want to let you know I'm going to change the way I organize the thread, but just slightly. From now on the OP will always be updated and current with Discount Codes, Free Shipping Codes, Sales and any special offers, promotions, coupons, etc. for jcpenney (as always). The only two things I'm changing, because I believe it will be of more benefit to a larger number of FatWallet members, is removing the section that was called "ITEM-SPECIFIC VALUES" from the OP and removing the section of "OTHER FATWALLET jcpenney THREADS". From now on when there is a specific great deal on a jcpenney item I will post it in its own separate thread with an appropriate title. I think people are more likely to benefit from a deal if they can sum it up at a glance, rather than trudge through a large post of deals. It also seems to open up the discussion much more when the topic is narrowed to one specific deal. I will post a reply here with a link to each new thread, so this will still be the EVERYTHING jcpenney thread and the only place you need to look to be sure you don't miss out on any jcpenney deals.

In summary, think of this thread as the reference pool of jcpenney codes, sales, discounts, discussion where you can find everything in one place. The other threads will be for a single item or group of items that are a good deals. As always, I'm open to suggestions. Would love to hear constructive criticism from anyone on how this thread could be better.

Anyone who posts a jcpenney deal, please feel free to post a link here to your thread so we don't miss it!

Here are the first of the item-specific threads from this weekend:
3.4 lb. Memory Foam Pillow $29.99 + FREE shipping
Unadvertised sales: 50% off comforters, blankets, sheets, mattress pads, pillows & bath rugs + FREE shipping
Sealy Memory Foam Mattress Pad 1.75" thick ($29.99 twin) ($39.99 full) ($49.99 queen) ($59.99 king) + FREE shipping
Huge B&M Clearance Sale. 50% off lowest Clearance price at register

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 15 6 78940
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014