• filter:
  • 17 8 9101140
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Tip: Sometimes when you get to the final checkout screen (before submission), an item may say "Does not Qualify for Special Promotion". I have found this doesn't really mean it doesn't qualify, it's just a glitch in their system. If you change any item quantity and hit "apply changes", or if you go into an item, change the color and/or size and hit "update bag", all items in the cart will show the discount apprpropriately. So don't give up if you're seeing that message, it's a very easy work-around.

rated:
Hi, I'm new to Jcpenny shopping. If you enter a discount and it is applied, how do you go back and enter another code for free shipping? Or can you?

rated:
Great deal with the codes. Thanks leese.
I have been trying all day to order the Levis for women. They are in the outlet for $12.99. There are 2 styles. I am trying to use the coupon, but the site is having problems logging me in. I have been trying all day. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Thanks

rated:
Stacking codes It is not possible, by any means, to stack codes at JCPenney.com. You can't use both a free shipping code AND a discount code. You just have to pick the one that saves you the most money and go with one code. Believe me, I'll make a very big deal out of it if this changes or if I ever find a way around it.

Yes, I've had problems with the site off and on all day. I finally did successfully place an order, though. If you are worried they'll go out of stock, it might be worth it to place the order via phone (you can still use the discount codes). Who knows (I've never tried this), but you might get some nice CSR who will also let you apply a free shipping code (BIG YMMV).

rated:
Wow, this is the first time I have checked out this post, WOW!

rated:
Just an FYI, The % off codes do not work in the outlet, however, the free shipping code does.
Just ordered Womens Levis 510 Jeans, for $12.99 shipped. Thanks again leese

rated:
The codes have been working for me in outlet on most items, but the glitch in the system I mentioned earlier does make it appear like some things don't work. I recommend trying the tip before giving up, I haven't come across many things the codes wouldn't work for.

edit: Sorry, I just tried it on the jeans and you're right, it didn't work for them. But I suspect it's because of the brand, not because they're in the outlet. Isn't it always the case, the one thing you really want or need is "excluded" for some reason? I'm glad free shipping worked, that probably saved you nearly as much money, considering their over-inflated shipping prices.

For everyone else, the codes do work in the outlet, there are just a lot of brand exclusions:
Clarks, Easy Spirit, Emiriliware, Henckels, Levi's Jeans, Royal Velvet, Marquis by Waterford, "Afterschool" promotional items, Aerobed, Goebel, Grand Patrician, MI Hummel products, Nike Shox, Oreck, Royal Albert, Wedgwood.

Don't forget, these codes all expire today!

rated:
I just ordered 4 items from the outlet, and the discount was applied to 3 out of 4. Thanks for keeping this post up to date OP. I have found some great deals!

rated:
they have some cute stockings for $3.49 marked down from $12.99
search for animal stockings or try this link

also a solid color twin duvet cover $8.99
try this link

check out the Decorative Lemon Filled Tower
it's one of the weirdest things i've seen
link

rated:
Soooooooooooooooo, leese, what do you do in life. I notice that you seem to reply almost instantly on all threads you start. Nice work

Regarding the 3days4u code, Isn't that supposed be be 30% off regular prices, not sale. I thought that was what my postcard said.

And yes, I did save more in shipping on the Levis, as I only ordered 1 item.

FYI to all, there is quite a few different Levis in the outlet for women and men with lots of sizes including tall and big that are priced at $12.99, $14.99 and $19.99.

Happy shopping all.

rated:
Actually there are a few people that use this computer and use this Fatwallet id, so it's hard to say.

The 3DAYS4U code is the same as "ROUND" and "CLOCK", giving 30% off regular prices, 20% off clearance prices and 10% off sale prices. It's actually on the site as well, here.

I'm glad you enjoy this thread and found it useful, thanks for the compliment and input!

TrollMama, I was thinking the very same thing about that "lemon tower". How weird is that!

rated:
I just have to say, check out todays deals, The Levis I ordered yesterday dropped to $9.99. Of course I called JC Penny and they did a price adjustment.

I have to say I never shopped JC Penny until this spring with the 50% off code. I think I have done most of my shopping for home from there since.

Thanks leese for keeping the post updated.

rated:
COOKFALL = Free shipping on orders of $49 or more on beverageware; cookware; dinnerware; flatware; floorcare; kitchen accessories; kitchen gadgets; small appliances; and table linens.Expires: 10/9/03

rated:
AUTUMN = 30% off regular-priced apparel, shoes and accessories, bedding, bath, window coverings, luggage and rugs. Expires: 10/15/03

rated:
FALLSALE = 30% off regular-priced apparel, shoes and accessories, bedding, bath, window coverings, luggage and rugs. Expires: 10/15/03

rated:
Do you know of anything for kitchen appliances?

Thanks

rated:

leeese: you seem to be the one in the know. I tried every code you listed and couldn't get any to work on the "Martex Emperor towels"--not even free ship. Any codes of wisdom? Thanx--undercroft

rated:
I'm having trouble just getting on the site...........anyone else?

rated:
anyone got any coupons/codes for furniture? I'm looking to buy some baby furniture and shipping is brutal! I need every penny I can get with a baby on the way.

thank you very much!

rated:
I agree..their shipping is awful.
I just checked a mattress. $84.95 to ship it to our home. But only $24.95 if I pick it up at the store. Fortunately it is a twin that will fit in our minivan.
Would that option help you??

rated:
Just reading back here a bit, and it says that you give this thread your attention, Leeese.

Got any codes that would help out on the price of that mattress for a daybed??? Sure would appreciate any break we can get on that!!

rated:
Any code that gives 30% discount to matresses and furnitures?

rated:
Heych said:

<< Do you know of anything for kitchen appliances?

Thanks
>>

Sorry everybody, I had company for several days and wasn't able to spend any time online until now. I'll try to answer everyone's questions as best I can until I'm interrupted again.

Heych, which kitchen appliances are you looking to buy? If you tell me a specific item, I'll do my best to find you a discount. Having the specific item helps, because then I can try all the tricks with the catalog numbers.

rated:
undercroft said:

<<
leeese: you seem to be the one in the know. I tried every code you listed and couldn't get any to work on the "Martex Emperor towels"--not even free ship. Any codes of wisdom? Thanx--undercroft
>>

Sorry undercroft, I'm striking out on this one. It's a "JCPenney Value Right" item, which means it's excluded from every discount code they offer. I've never gotten around this particular exclusion, except when the item is moved to clearance.

rated:
tidal said:

<< anyone got any coupons/codes for furniture? I'm looking to buy some baby furniture and shipping is brutal! I need every penny I can get with a baby on the way.

thank you very much!
>>

Ugh, the baby furniture sale just ended on 9/28, what bad timing! I've noticed though that they give out a code for baby stuff approximately every 3 months though, so it might be worth waiting if you are able.

CanUSAgran & skchin and tidal: NO current codes will work with furniture, unfortunately. I always try with every code, because I could use some things too. I'll point out any future codes that DO work on furniture. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck.

rated:
COOKSAFL = FREE Shipping on orders of $49 or more from cooks tools, cookware, kitchen electrics & accessories. Expires: 10/7/03
FCSSVT = 30% off regular-priced apparel, shoes and accessories, bedding, bath, window coverings, luggage and rugs. Expires: 10/15/03

rated:
Do any of these stack?

rated:
leese, i was at the catalog center picking up my purchase (my mother should thank you for her new bed) and I noticed that they had all these friends and family vouchers on the table. The only reason I didn't pick any up was that it asked for the associte's id number(?) but it a was 20% off coupon and I didn't see any restrictions.

rated:
Just got this code for jcpenny today--30% off of non-sale items with code INBOXB.

rated:
Did it again--expiration date for 30% off of non-sale items at jcpenny with code INBOXB is 10-15. Does anybody out there have a code for "sale items" be it a discount or free ship? I tried all that guru leesee posted with no luck.

rated:
call customer service (CSMAUTM) works on sale items. Just ask them why doesn't this code work on this item, and they will look into it and adjust the price. I ordered a columbia cost on sale and saved almost forty bucks on top of the sale price on 10/1. When the code was borrowed from me after I posted on 10/2.

undercroft said:

<< Did it again--expiration date for 30% off of non-sale items at jcpenny with code INBOXB is 10-15. Does anybody out there have a code for "sale items" be it a discount or free ship? I tried all that guru leesee posted with no luck. >>

rated:
Will any of these codes work on a glider rocker? I missed the 15% off baby sale and need to get a glider (baby due in Nov).

rated:
Thanks to JerseyGirl, where I found this AWESOME code that WORKS ON FURNITURE:
  • Added 10/16 SPREFALL = 10-40% off as follows:
      40% off bath towels and rugs, sheets, blankets, throws, down comforters, slipcovers, accent rugs, sofas, recliners, bedroom furniture and samsonite luggage

30% off regular apparel, shoes and accessories, decorative bedding, wall mirrors, ready made horizontal blinds, glassware and flatware, table linens, dinnerware, and shower curtains.

20% off red ticket clearance apparel and accessories

10% off already reduced prices on apparel, shoes and accessories.

Expires: 10/20/03

rated:
How do I know they are taking the coupon? I don't see anything related to the code on the order summary!?!

rated:
I am not able to get it to work on a sofa. Any suggestions?

rated:
Leese,

Could you see the discount BEFORE you submitted the order or only after? It says the "order summary page" but I'm not sure what that is. I tried on both a down comforter & a chair and didn't see any discount BEFORE submitting.

How about you?

rated:
I tried on a Samsonite Backpack and it didn't work. Just to check, I put a piece of Samsonite luggage and it still didn't work. I don't want to put the order in unless I know that I'm getting 40% off.

40% off bath towels and rugs, sheets, blankets, throws, down comforters, slipcovers, accent rugs, sofas, recliners, bedroom furniture and samsonite luggage

rated:
mackinacjen said:

<< I am not able to get it to work on a sofa. Any suggestions? >>

Bedroom furniture only.

rated:
I tried on bedroom furniture and it didn't work. I also tried on a comforter and it didn't work. Neither were on sale.

rated:
Sorry everybody, I didn't double-check this code for the first time ever, because of the reliable source. I'll put some time into it and see what I can figure out. There has to be a way!

Everyone please post successes, in case there's a pattern. Does anyone know if this is one of those that requires a 9-digit verification code?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014