• filter:
  • 12 3 4541
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FAB:

Just received the postcard in the mail. Take 35% off regular priced apparel, shoes & accessories, bedding, bath, decorative items, table linens, window coverings, rugs and luggage from the JC Penny Big Book - Spring & Summer 2003.

Call 1-800-888-6161 and use the code "REDHOT." Or use the code "REDHOT" in the promotional code area during checkout when shopping online.

rated:
THANK YOU, dragonfly!! Excellent find!

REDHOT is CONFIRMED, with one caviat: In my testing, it appears this code finicky like some codes in the past and works only when using CATALOG numbers from the Spring/Summer Bigbook. It is NOT working for me if I just find an item online and add it to my cart.

Rule of thumb method to convert online numbers to catalog numbers: replace the beginning letter (or letters if there are 2) with A, then drop any trailing letters at the end. Example: RN843-6707D becomes A843-6707.

rated:
edit: These deals are dead. Items are back to regular price.

VERY HOT! The 35% REDHOT discount code is stacking with some of the sale prices in the "Super Weekend Sale". So far I have only gotten it to work with items in the "for the home" section, but it could possibly stack with other types of items as well. NOTE: The sale ends tonight, so this stackable discount will only be good tonight.

Examples of stackable HOT discounts:

Item / Regular Price / Sale Price / Price with stacked discount / % off regular price
Elegant Dimensions Collection area rug 5' x 8' / $169.00 / $94.50 / $61.42 / 64% off
275 Thread-count solid bigger sheets 4-pc. king sheet set / $119.99 / $69.99 / $45.49 / 62% off
Supreme Cornice Set (curtains) / $75.00 / $52.50 / $34.13 / 55% off
60 x 104" Turkish Lace Oblong Tablecloth / 34.99 / $17.49 / $11.37 / 68% off
JCPenney Solid or Bright Color Bath Towels / $7.99 / $4.79 / $3.11 / 61% off
Stained Glass Vinyard Floor Lamp / $199.00 / $149.00 / $96.85 / 51% off
Antique-Style Hurricane Candle Holder / $79.00 / $59.00 / $38.35 / 51% off
Egyptian Cotton Mattress Pad - King / $59.99 / $35.99 / $23.39 / 61% off
Bali Shower Curtain / $45.00 / $27.00 / $17.55 / 61% off
Cherry Finial 86-120" curtain rod / $34.99 / $24.49 / $15.92 / 55% off

The JCPenney site is finicky, but I am able to get these to stack fairly easily. If you have any problems, try adding more items to your cart and then going through the checkout process again. If you still can't get it to work, make sure to try converting the catalog numbers from online numbers to catalog numbers as shown in this post.

rated:
edit: This spectacular deal is over, but see the OP for a very good discount on these same items.

Lowest price ever on JCPenney towels, hand towels & wash cloths using the stacked discounts described in the previous post.

61% off, sale ends tonight.

Towels regularly $7.99, now $3.11
Hand Towels regularly $4.99, now $1.95
Wash cloths regularly $3.99, now $1.56

Use discount code REDHOT stacked with Super Weekend Sale.

rated:
is there a way to see just the stuff thats on the weekend sale? I used the link provided, but when I get into specific sections, "home decor" "furniture" or whatever, it seems they are all normal prices.

nevermind, found it on the right side, I was looking on the left

rated:
scubasteve said:

<< is there a way to see just the stuff thats on the weekend sale? I used the link provided, but when I get into specific sections, "home decor" "furniture" or whatever, it seems they are all normal prices. >>

If you go here, then choose your "department" from the bottom, use the links on the RIGHT to see only the sale items. If you use any of the links on the LEFT of the page, you're back into the normal site and will see all items.

rated:
The 35% discount is also stacking with sale prices on all men's and women's clothing (in the Super Sale, I didn't try others). For these items, all I did was browse and add the items to my cart (no catalog numbers were needed). Goodnight all, enjoy the discounts. I only wish I had found them earlier!

rated:
Ebates has 3% cashback

rated:
If it were not for the shipping charges, I would pull the trigger on this deal...

rated:
edit: These 3 deals are dead. Items are back to regular price.

Shipping is high, but it doesn't kill the deal for me with 50-60+ % off.

A few more spectacular deals using this stackable Super Sale + 35% REDHOT code:

Dale Tiffany® Monarch Table Lamp Regularly $149, now $64.35
Dale Tiffany® Monarch Floor Lamp Regularly $179, now $83.85 (or 79.99 if you use catalog number QA770-4227A instead).
Urban Iron Grandfather Curio Clock Regularly $249, now $129.35

rated:
Nice deal,I got up early and picked up a few things before it was taken down.

Thanks leeese,you are my favorite (code) Mistress

rated:
Great news for those who missed the big savings last night! The 35% off REDHOT discount code is stacking with the SALE prices of some items in the new sale that started today. Here are just a few examples of items I've found that are allowing the code to stack onto the SALE price. I hope everyone will post any great finds they come across as well!

Catalog Number / Item / Regular Price / Sale Price / Price with stacked discount / % off regular price
A723-0560B / 400 thread count woven sateen king sheet set / $160 / $79.99 / $51.99 / 67% off
A723-0551B / 400 Thread-Count Woven Sateen Standard Pillowcases / $30.00 / $19.99 / $12.99 / 57% off
A047-5226B / The Ultimate carry-on / $200 / $99.99 / $64.99 / 67% off
A852-1300A / 48" Wicker ceiling fan / $200 / $119.00 / $77.35 / 61% off
A771-1080A / Hand-Painted Grandfather clock with storage / $499/ $399 / $259.35 / 48% off
RN984-0100D / Belted Twill Skirt / $36.00 / $23.99 / $15.59 / 57% off
RN844-6156D / Denim Skirt / $32.00 / $19.99 / $12.99 / 59% off
RN103-1037B / Straw Handbag / $22 / $15.40 / $10.01 / 55% off
NB103-3124B / Velvet Striped Satchel / $28 / $19.60 / $12.74 / 55% off
RN103-1051B / Woven Shopper Handbag / $26 / 18.20 / $11.83 / 55% off

You MAY need to use Spring/Summer Bigbook catalog numbers to see some of these discounts. See this post for specifics on converting online numbers to catalog numbers.

edit: Added cataog numbers due to popular demand!
edit2: Added a few more items.

rated:
I didn't look very hard since I've spent way too much already, but some clothing items appear to work as well. For the two items that worked so far, they did NOT require catalog numbers in order to stack the discount code with the sale price, but you have to browse to find the item in the Blowout Sale. (If you do a search on the catalog number, the old regular price shows up instead of the sale price.)

Item / Regular Price / Sale Price / Price with discount / %off
Belted Twill Skirt / $36.00 / $23.99 / $15.59 / 57% off
Denim Skirt / $32.00 / $19.99 / $12.99 / 59% off

rated:
If anyone can get the Hoover Floor Mate to work with the 35% discount please let me know how. I have wanted one of these forever, but I refuse to pay the $180. Thanks

rated:
jaksmommy said:

<< If anyone can get the Hoover Floor Mate to work with the 35% discount please let me know how. I have wanted one of these forever, but I refuse to pay the $180. Thanks >>

It says it does not qualify for the promotion. Might have something to do with the brand even. Sorry I could not help, perhaps someone else might get lucky and can get it to work.

rated:
I am having no luck stacking the REDHOT with the following order been trying for about an hour now

FC723-0551B
FC723-0558B
FC721-7111B

I tried changing the FC's to QA's and the prices almost double!! can anyone help? thanks!

rated:
I cannot stack REDHOT with Free shipping code.

rated:
nabster said:

<< I am having no luck stacking the REDHOT with the following order been trying for about an hour now

FC723-0551B
FC723-0558B
FC721-7111B

I tried changing the FC's to QA's and the prices almost double!! can anyone help? thanks!
>>

The comforter will not work, I know because I was trying to order the same one.

But the sheets and pillowcases are straightforward. Use Spring/Summer Catalog numbers, which start with A (NOT QA).

400 Thread-Count Woven Sateen Standard Pillowcases
Item# A723-0551B
Cool White
In Stock $19.99
Special Promotion ($7.00)
$12.99

400 Thread-count Woven Sateen Queen Sheet Set
Item# A723-0558B
Cool White
In Stock $79.99
Special Promotion ($28.00)
$51.99

rated:
Regata said:

<< I cannot stack REDHOT with Free shipping code. >>

No you can't. Unfortunately the JCPenney site allows only one code per order. The codes are stacking with sale prices, not with other codes.

rated:
<< leeese said: The comforter will not work, I know because I was trying to order the same one. >>

come on, you mean you're gonna give up on this comforter!! there's gotta be a way it looks awesome. i really wanna buy it ...

ps - thanks for the others! I dont know what i was doing wrong

rated:
nabster said:

<< come on, you mean you're gonna give up on this comforter!! >>

Well I wish I didn't have to, but I don't really have a choice (so far)! I've tried all the valid JCPenney catalog codes that I am familiar with, and none of them tricked the system into allowing the comforter to work with the REDHOT discount, even WITHOUT sale prices. I think this particular item is just excluded from the REDHOT promotion, even though it is bedding. It MUST be excluded somehow or you could at least get 35% off the regular price.

rated:
would it make more sense to order this item separately with the free shipping promotion? since the redhot doesnt work with it? is the free shipping promo stackable with the blowout sale?

rated:
nabster said:

<< would it make more sense to order this item separately with the free shipping promotion? since the redhot doesnt work with it? is the free shipping promo stackable with the blowout sale? >>

Actually if you're going to be ordering it anyway, the best discount I know of at the moment is REWARDBK which takes 15% off for you. That's $30 off, which is certainly better than nothing (and IS stacking with the sale price).

Masterpiece I Down Comforter- Full/Queen
Item# FC721-7111B
Masterpiece I
In Stock $199.99
Special Promotion ($30.00)
$169.99

rated:
A few more finds:

Straw Handbag Item# RN103-1037B Red
Transfer,In Stock
$15.40 Special Promotion ($5.39) $10.01 (Regularly $22, 55% off)

Velvet Striped Satchel Item# NB103-3124B
In Stock
$19.60 Special Promotion ($6.86) $12.74 (Regularly $28, 55% off)

Woven Shopper Handbag Item# RN103-1051B Toast
In Stock $18.20 Special Promotion ($6.37) $11.83 (Regularly $26, 55% off)

I did NOT convert catalog numbers, but I did need to change something in the cart and click "apply changes" to see the discounts.

rated:
Ignore This was off-topic, PM'd instead.

rated:
leeese said:

<< nabster said:

<< would it make more sense to order this item separately with the free shipping promotion? since the redhot doesnt work with it? is the free shipping promo stackable with the blowout sale? >>

Actually if you're going to be ordering it anyway, the best discount I know of at the moment is REWARDBK which takes 15% off for you. That's $30 off, which is certainly better than nothing (and IS stacking with the sale price).

Masterpiece I Down Comforter- Full/Queen
Item# FC721-7111B
Masterpiece I
In Stock $199.99
Special Promotion ($30.00)
$169.99
>>

I found out the problem (well im not sure i understand) ... but its because this comforter is from the summer catalog, with is no longer active. they are now onto the fall/winter catalog. umm ok .. hope this makes sense to the JCP regulars.

rated:
nabster said:

<< I found out the problem (well im not sure i understand) ... but its because this comforter is from the summer catalog, with is no longer active. they are now onto the fall/winter catalog. umm ok .. hope this makes sense to the JCP regulars. >>

hmmm ... maybe I'm missing something. Is the summer catalog a separate issue than the "Spring/Summer Bigbook?" I'm curious who told you this was the reason the discount doesn't apply to the comforter. Since this REDHOT code is intended for "35% off regular priced apparel, shoes & accessories, bedding, bath, decorative items, table linens, window coverings, rugs and luggage from the JCPenney Big Book - Spring & Summer 2003", I would expect it to work. Can you tell us more?

rated:
The "Summer Catalog" is a relatively thin supplement that comes out every Summer. The Spring/Summer Big Books is the thick catalog you are probably familiar with.

rated:
Just wanted to thank you for such a GREAT topic!!!

rated:
This is unrelated to the stacking of REDHOT with the Summer Blowout sale, but since these are very good deals, I thought I'd throw them into a post.

Use the catalog numbers shown to get significant savings off online prices (all better than the 35% you might get using the REDHOT code). Good through 7/8/03.

Hurricane Candleholder

rated:
Use these catalog numbers to save $$ off online prices. Good through 7/8/03.

View current online prices here: Kensington Bedroom Group

Use links below for discount prices:

rated:

rated:
FREE ($25 value) Embroidery and sequin tote bag with $100 purchase (no code required, so this can stack with discount and free shipping codes). Just search for catalog # CF749-1052, add it to your cart along with $100 or more of other merchandise, and you will see the tote bag discounted ($25.00) on the final page just before checkout. Valid through 8/26/03 or while quantities last.

rated:
FREE ($30 value) Cameo locket with $100 purchase (no code required, so this can stack with discount and free shipping codes). Just search for catalog # CD749-1151, add it to your cart along with $100 or more of other merchandise, and you will see the locket discounted ($30.00) on the final page just before checkout. Valid through 7/22/03 or while quantities last. NOTE: STACKABLE with free tote bag!

rated:
Found this hat under the Summer Blowout in the men's accessories section. Regularly $16.00 out-the-door for $6.76. Good deal for this versitle outdoor hat. Now, I just hope my son likes it...

Dockers® Chino Outback Hat
Item# RN534-1008D
Stone - Large (23" circumference)
In Stock
$10.40 1 ($3.64) $6.76

I also picked up these sandals for my daughter

'Mirage' Rhinestone Thong
Item# RN023-6601Q
Turquoise - 9 - Medium
In Stock
$14.98 1 ($5.24) $9.74

Although, if you aren't using the %35 discount, if you use code QP023-6601Q the sandals come up with a price of $9.96 which you might be a ble to use with a free shipping code.

rated:
new free shipping code:

Free shipping* on merchandise orders of $49 or more on the following: beverageware; cookware; dinnerware; flatware; floor care; kitchen accessories; kitchen furniture; kitchen gadgets; small appliances; and table linens.

How to get free shipping at JCPenney.com:
1. After placing items in your shopping bag, enter code JCOOKEM in the "promotional code" box on the shopping bag page.
2. Your discount, if applicable, will be reflected on the order summary page at final checkout.
3. Shop now! Offer ends July 2, 2003.

*Offer good only on advertised lines of merchandise delivered within the contiguous United States by regular UPS, USPS or picked up at a JCPenney Catalog Desk. Offer does not apply to merchandise delivered by truck or express delivery; prior purchases; orders currently being processed; and cannot be used with other offers. Offer good through July 2, 2003.

rated:
Anyone see some good deals on mattresses?

rated:
Thanks again Leese!

rated:
Now ALL the cast aluminum patio furniture is in the outlet, not just the 3-piece bistro set.

Link!

Item / OLD price / NEW price
5-Piece Table & Chairs Set $400.00 $239.99
3-Piece Bistro Table & Chairs Set $180.00 $99.99
Cast Aluminum Chaise Lounge $200.00 $119.99
Settee/Bench $160.00 $89.99
Square End Table $70.00 $39.99
42" Table $180.00 $89.99
Pair of Arm Chairs $160.00 $79.99

edit: Don't forget to use a free shipping code, there are plenty of them in the OP.

rated:
Sorry to be lazy, but can any of the nice FW-ers tell me if there is a good deal on a baby crib?

THanks!!!!!!!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12 3 4541
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014