• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Text

10$ off 50$
valid upto may28th

rated:
SHIP69
Free Shipping to your Home on Orders of $69 or more (expires 6/30/11 11:59pm)
SHIP299
$2.99 Shipping to Any Jcpenney Store on Orders Less Than $69 (expires 6/30/11 11:59pm)

rated:
FLYAFLAG
$10 off $25 Purchase (expires 7/4/11 11:59pm)
(not combinable w/ other offers - excludes Sephora, Services, Service Plans or Gift Cards)
JULYGEM
Extra 10% Off Fine Jewelry (expires 7/20/11 11:59pm)

rated:
FSHPROMO
free ship for purchase of $69 and up

good through aug 10 2011

rated:
unknown discount
To save at jcp.com, enter code PENNANT when prompted at checkout or call 1-800-222-6161 and mention the code.
*Discount does not apply to: Sephora, Gift Cards, Services, Service Plans; current orders/prior purchases, or in combination with any other discount. Offer valid only Tuesday July 12, 2011.

rated:
(Valid Fri & Sat. 7/29 - 7/30)

MEGASALE
$10 off a purchases of $25 or more in-store & at jcp.com (on all family apparel, accessories, shoes, jewelry & home, no exclusions)

FURNISH
10% off furniture & Mattresses

rated:
SHIP69
Free Shipping on Orders over $69 (expires 4/16/12 11:59pm)
SHIP299
$2.99 Shipping to any Store on Orders under $69 (expires 4/14/12 11:59pm)

rated:
Printable
$10 off a purchase of $25 or more (exp. 8/6)

rated:
WERFAMILY - 20% off almost everything printable in-store coupon (exp. 8/8) (thanks to DQ)

BOOKBAG
$10 off $25 - (exp. ?)

rated:
10 off 25 8/26 & 8/27 only
coupon

rated:
Thursday, September 1 Monday, September 5

*$20, $15 or $10 savings valid for one-time use on a single purchase of $100, $75 or $50 or more, respectively.

coupon

rated:
Online exclusive:

Extra 15% off any online purchase or extra 20% off any online purchase of $100 or more.
Use promo code LEISURE at jcp.com
Good through Sept. 5

rated:
$10 off $25+ Printable Coupon - valid in-store only in select states (CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, RI, VT, VA) (exp. 9/11) (Thanks to prasyell7)

rated:
20% off with JC Penny Card / 15% without

LINK

rated:
BESTSALE
$10 off $25 plus free ship to store (Oct 14 & 15)

Printable

(Thanks to DealNegotiator)

rated:
10JCP90
$10 off $90 Purchase (expires 1/26/12 11:59pm)
FREESHIP
Free Shipping to Stores (expires 9/5/12 11:59pm)
SHIP49
Free Shipping on Orders over $49 (expires 9/5/12 11:59pm)
SHIP69
Free Shipping over $69 (expires 1/27/12 11:59pm)
SHIP69
Free Shipping on $69 Liz Claiborne Styles Purchase (expires 11/1/11 11:59pm)

rated:

Printable (238.14kB)
Disclaimer
$10 off a purchase of $25 - in store or online (Valid 11/4 -11/7) (Thanks to rajivideas)

rated:
Five hours only, and only for JCP rewards members:

TODAY (Nov.1), 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Earn points while you take an:
Extra 25% off purchases of $150 or more
Extra 20% off purchases of $100-$149.99
Extra 15% off purchases up to $99.99

Plus free shipping on orders of $69 or more OR free ship to store (no minimum purchase)

Use promo code LOVELY at jcp.com, or call 1-800-222-6161 & mention the code.

*Discount does not apply to: Sephora, Services, Service Plans, Gift Cards, current orders, prior purchases and can't be combined with any other discount(s). FREE shipping offers apply to standard shipping within the 48 contiguous United States, exclude oversized items and surcharges may apply. Orders of $69 or more can ship to a home, dorm, office, jcpenney... almost anywhere, and exclude taxes, truck-designated items and express deliveries. Orders shipping to a jcpenney exclude manufacturer-shipped items. You'll be contacted when the order arrives. Offer valid only November 1, 2011.

rated:
SALON SAVINGS
New clients only

Enjoy Extra Savings
NOVEMBER 4 NOVEMBER 7, 2011

$10 off a Salon Service of $30 or more with this coupon*

*Valid 11/4 - 11/7/2011. Cannot be combined with any other service coupon or discount offer. Dollar off regular prices reflect offering prices that may not have resulted in actual sales. One coupon per customer, must be surrendered at time of purchase.

http://f.chtah.com/i/2/95827765/salon_new.html

rated:
HUGENESS - $10 off $25+ purchase 11/15 -11/16

rated:
HAPPYHRS
20% off entire order + Free Shipping (orders over $100)
15% off entire order $99 or less
Free shipping on orders of $69 or more - or free site to store shipping no minimum purchase.

states 11AM-4PM only but I just used it so it's live - 20% worked on clearance furniture and ship to store was discounted to $30

Discount does not apply to: Sephora, Services, Service Plans, Gift Cards, current orders, prior purchases and can't be combined with any other discount(s). FREE shipping offers apply to standard shipping within the 48 contiguous United States, exclude oversized items and surcharges may apply. Orders of $69 or more can ship to a home, dorm, office, jcpenney... almost anywhere, and exclude taxes, truck-designated items and express deliveries. Orders shipping to a jcpenney exclude manufacturer-shipped items. You'll be contacted when the order arrives. Offer only valid 11 AM to 4 PM Sunday December 11, 2011.

rated:
gizmo said:   HAPPYHRS
20% off entire order + Free Shipping (orders over $100)
15% off entire order $99 or less
Free shipping on orders of $69 or more - or free site to store shipping no minimum purchase.

states 11AM-4PM only but I just used it so it's live - 20% worked on clearance furniture and ship to store was discounted to $30

Discount does not apply to: Sephora, Services, Service Plans, Gift Cards, current orders, prior purchases and can't be combined with any other discount(s). FREE shipping offers apply to standard shipping within the 48 contiguous United States, exclude oversized items and surcharges may apply. Orders of $69 or more can ship to a home, dorm, office, jcpenney... almost anywhere, and exclude taxes, truck-designated items and express deliveries. Orders shipping to a jcpenney exclude manufacturer-shipped items. You'll be contacted when the order arrives. Offer only valid 11 AM to 4 PM Sunday December 11, 2011.

It's dead Jim.

rated:
10JCP90
$10 off $90 Purchase (expires 1/26/12 11:59pm)
FREESHIP
BOWS2TIE
$10 off Orders of $25 and Up (expires 12/18/11 11:59pm)
SHIP69
Free Shipping over $69 (expires 1/27/12 11:59pm)

rated:
Nice post,thanks for putting all that together leeese

rated:
To stack both the free shipping code and $ off code call web orders and tell them that you want to order something from the web site but cannot find where to enter the 2nd coupon code. I was able to orders Arizona jeans this way in the summer of 2011.

rated:
FREESHIP

rated:
The link provided does not work. It takes me to a jcpenney page (contains information up top) but no coupon for 40% off regularly price item

rated:
that 40% code expired in July 2010, I think you missed it...

rated:
So it appears JCPenney is not doing coupon codes anymore?

rated:
mackinacjen said:   So it appears JCPenney is not doing coupon codes anymore?

they have one code;

JCPSHIP
F/S on a $50 purchase
or f/s to store

rated:
Isn't October a $1.97 sale on clothing at JCPenneys or did they get rid of that too?

rated:
$10 off $10 in store only through 11/4 with coupon received by email. Looks individual codes. I'm not able to produce the coupon barcode through print screen or copy and paste. Maybe someone with more tech abilities can do this.

rated:
pedey1fan said:   $10 off $10 in store only through 11/4 with coupon received by email. Looks individual codes. I'm not able to produce the coupon barcode through print screen or copy and paste. Maybe someone with more tech abilities can do this.

Just print your email. Bar-code is on page 2.

rated:
I've been a harsh critic of Penney's for years, but I have to say that I was impressed with the changes when visiting to spend my $10 of $10 coupon. I didn't have much time to look around, because they were about to close, but the store was clean, organized, there were nice displays, better brands available and the staff was super friendly.

I hadn't been inside a Penney's B&M since they stopped doing coupons and the change was pretty dramatic at this particular store. It used to be cluttered with cheap clothes so bad that you couldn't hardly walk through the isles. I didn't get a chance to check out their Buffalo line, but I've always liked the brand in general. I still think they need to offer some sort of coupons regularly, though.

rated:
Agree with everything except the need to offer coupons.
They are pioneers and blazing a new trail in US marketing. They are going to influence our future shopping habits for the better.

In plainer words, we will be able to walk into any store any day at any time they are open, and confidently buy what we want without having to wait for sales at inconvenient times or having to fight our way through throngs. All this without fear of getting screwed by over-paying. The non-smart consumer will get a fair deal as well. Free of shopping concerns, we could better spend our time and energy on other worthwhile endeavors.

rated:
rogun said:   I've been a harsh critic of Penney's for years, but I have to say that I was impressed with the changes when visiting to spend my $10 of $10 coupon. I didn't have much time to look around, because they were about to close, but the store was clean, organized, there were nice displays, better brands available and the staff was super friendly.

I hadn't been inside a Penney's B&M since they stopped doing coupons and the change was pretty dramatic at this particular store. It used to be cluttered with cheap clothes so bad that you couldn't hardly walk through the isles. I didn't get a chance to check out their Buffalo line, but I've always liked the brand in general. I still think they need to offer some sort of coupons regularly, though.

They need to bring back coupons otherwise nobody will step inside the stores. No doubt stores are much cleaner now but I see too few people there. Usually staff outnumber the customers.

rated:
EXTRA30 (30% OFF) and JCPSHIP (FREE shipping at $50) still working

rated:
Just saved $18.90 with the EXTRA30 coupon and Free shipping (JCPSHIP)...thanks FW and OP

rated:
JCPSHIP - Free site to store shipping or free shipping to home with $50 purchase

rated:
"Sales" are back at JCP. No wonder I have not had a single purchase at JCP for last one year.

News

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.