• filter:
  • 123 4 542
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
nabster said:

<< would it make more sense to order this item separately with the free shipping promotion? since the redhot doesnt work with it? is the free shipping promo stackable with the blowout sale? >>

Actually if you're going to be ordering it anyway, the best discount I know of at the moment is REWARDBK which takes 15% off for you. That's $30 off, which is certainly better than nothing (and IS stacking with the sale price).

Masterpiece I Down Comforter- Full/Queen
Item# FC721-7111B
Masterpiece I
In Stock $199.99
Special Promotion ($30.00)
$169.99

rated:
A few more finds:

Straw Handbag Item# RN103-1037B Red
Transfer,In Stock
$15.40 Special Promotion ($5.39) $10.01 (Regularly $22, 55% off)

Velvet Striped Satchel Item# NB103-3124B
In Stock
$19.60 Special Promotion ($6.86) $12.74 (Regularly $28, 55% off)

Woven Shopper Handbag Item# RN103-1051B Toast
In Stock $18.20 Special Promotion ($6.37) $11.83 (Regularly $26, 55% off)

I did NOT convert catalog numbers, but I did need to change something in the cart and click "apply changes" to see the discounts.

rated:
Ignore This was off-topic, PM'd instead.

rated:
leeese said:

<< nabster said:

<< would it make more sense to order this item separately with the free shipping promotion? since the redhot doesnt work with it? is the free shipping promo stackable with the blowout sale? >>

Actually if you're going to be ordering it anyway, the best discount I know of at the moment is REWARDBK which takes 15% off for you. That's $30 off, which is certainly better than nothing (and IS stacking with the sale price).

Masterpiece I Down Comforter- Full/Queen
Item# FC721-7111B
Masterpiece I
In Stock $199.99
Special Promotion ($30.00)
$169.99
>>

I found out the problem (well im not sure i understand) ... but its because this comforter is from the summer catalog, with is no longer active. they are now onto the fall/winter catalog. umm ok .. hope this makes sense to the JCP regulars.

rated:
nabster said:

<< I found out the problem (well im not sure i understand) ... but its because this comforter is from the summer catalog, with is no longer active. they are now onto the fall/winter catalog. umm ok .. hope this makes sense to the JCP regulars. >>

hmmm ... maybe I'm missing something. Is the summer catalog a separate issue than the "Spring/Summer Bigbook?" I'm curious who told you this was the reason the discount doesn't apply to the comforter. Since this REDHOT code is intended for "35% off regular priced apparel, shoes & accessories, bedding, bath, decorative items, table linens, window coverings, rugs and luggage from the JCPenney Big Book - Spring & Summer 2003", I would expect it to work. Can you tell us more?

rated:
The "Summer Catalog" is a relatively thin supplement that comes out every Summer. The Spring/Summer Big Books is the thick catalog you are probably familiar with.

rated:
Just wanted to thank you for such a GREAT topic!!!

rated:
This is unrelated to the stacking of REDHOT with the Summer Blowout sale, but since these are very good deals, I thought I'd throw them into a post.

Use the catalog numbers shown to get significant savings off online prices (all better than the 35% you might get using the REDHOT code). Good through 7/8/03.

Hurricane Candleholder

rated:
Use these catalog numbers to save $$ off online prices. Good through 7/8/03.

View current online prices here: Kensington Bedroom Group

Use links below for discount prices:

rated:

rated:
FREE ($25 value) Embroidery and sequin tote bag with $100 purchase (no code required, so this can stack with discount and free shipping codes). Just search for catalog # CF749-1052, add it to your cart along with $100 or more of other merchandise, and you will see the tote bag discounted ($25.00) on the final page just before checkout. Valid through 8/26/03 or while quantities last.

rated:
FREE ($30 value) Cameo locket with $100 purchase (no code required, so this can stack with discount and free shipping codes). Just search for catalog # CD749-1151, add it to your cart along with $100 or more of other merchandise, and you will see the locket discounted ($30.00) on the final page just before checkout. Valid through 7/22/03 or while quantities last. NOTE: STACKABLE with free tote bag!

rated:
Found this hat under the Summer Blowout in the men's accessories section. Regularly $16.00 out-the-door for $6.76. Good deal for this versitle outdoor hat. Now, I just hope my son likes it...

DockersŪ Chino Outback Hat
Item# RN534-1008D
Stone - Large (23" circumference)
In Stock
$10.40 1 ($3.64) $6.76

I also picked up these sandals for my daughter

'Mirage' Rhinestone Thong
Item# RN023-6601Q
Turquoise - 9 - Medium
In Stock
$14.98 1 ($5.24) $9.74

Although, if you aren't using the %35 discount, if you use code QP023-6601Q the sandals come up with a price of $9.96 which you might be a ble to use with a free shipping code.

rated:
new free shipping code:

Free shipping* on merchandise orders of $49 or more on the following: beverageware; cookware; dinnerware; flatware; floor care; kitchen accessories; kitchen furniture; kitchen gadgets; small appliances; and table linens.

How to get free shipping at JCPenney.com:
1. After placing items in your shopping bag, enter code JCOOKEM in the "promotional code" box on the shopping bag page.
2. Your discount, if applicable, will be reflected on the order summary page at final checkout.
3. Shop now! Offer ends July 2, 2003.

*Offer good only on advertised lines of merchandise delivered within the contiguous United States by regular UPS, USPS or picked up at a JCPenney Catalog Desk. Offer does not apply to merchandise delivered by truck or express delivery; prior purchases; orders currently being processed; and cannot be used with other offers. Offer good through July 2, 2003.

rated:
Anyone see some good deals on mattresses?

rated:
Thanks again Leese!

rated:
Now ALL the cast aluminum patio furniture is in the outlet, not just the 3-piece bistro set.

Link!

Item / OLD price / NEW price
5-Piece Table & Chairs Set $400.00 $239.99
3-Piece Bistro Table & Chairs Set $180.00 $99.99
Cast Aluminum Chaise Lounge $200.00 $119.99
Settee/Bench $160.00 $89.99
Square End Table $70.00 $39.99
42" Table $180.00 $89.99
Pair of Arm Chairs $160.00 $79.99

edit: Don't forget to use a free shipping code, there are plenty of them in the OP.

rated:
Sorry to be lazy, but can any of the nice FW-ers tell me if there is a good deal on a baby crib?

THanks!!!!!!!!!

rated:
smilesdotcom said:

<< Sorry to be lazy, but can any of the nice FW-ers tell me if there is a good deal on a baby crib?

THanks!!!!!!!!!
>>

Bad timing! The JUNEBABY and JBABYEM codes that expired barely over 24 hours ago would've saved you 15% on baby furniture. If I find anything though I'll be sure to post it or PM you.

rated:
ok, I read that the codes can not be combined. Is that just on-line or phone too? I'm wondering if I could combine the 35% off with free shipping for my mom if I call them?...

rated:
Thank you so much. I purchased 13 items for just above $100 using REDHOT. I am gonna return unfitted clothing without receipt to get my shipping back.

rated:
...wish I could get some 50% off action on furniture

I bought a nice solid cherry bed there a month ago and wanted to get the matching nightstand and dresser....let me know if they change the specials to include furniture discounts

rated:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I had gone to the edealfinder.com website and dealofday.com website and both had no discount codes for JCPenney's . I was about to order anyway and decided to give FatWallet a try. Because of your post I saved $14 off and already discounted swimsuit. Original price $61----Discount Price-----$39.99-------with REDHOT code only $25.99!!! Now if the swimsuit only can make me look thin that will be the topper! HA HA! Any way all total I saved almost 58%. Thanks again!

rated:
There's an interesting quirk in the JCPenney checkout system that could result in some nice deals. This is just one example, but it is working for many other items as well (and is not limited to items from the Summer Blowout sale). Pease post and let us know what you find!

St. John's Bay Embroidered Henley Tee
Originally $24.00, summer price $17.99
Sale price $14.40 (35% off this would be 9.36)
Buy it for $8.44 = 41% off sale price, 65% off regular price

Here's how:
Add all 3 of the following items to your cart (note this is the exact same item 3 different times, using 3 different catalog numbers and getting 3 different prices): By the way, size/color does not matter:
1. RN842-5786D
2. CN842-5786D
3. A842-5786D

View your shopping bag, apply promotional code REDHOT and proceed. When you get to the confirmation screen, you will see 2 of the 3 items qualify for the discount (RN and A codes). The prices may be changed from what you saw before (sometimes the 14.40 price has changed to 17.99, but don't worry about it). Click on the link for the item beginning with RN. Change the size and/or color and click "update bag". When you get back to the confirmation page, what you should see is the goal: the RN item in your cart, price changed to $12.99 AND discounted with the promotion, total price $8.44. Remove the extra 2 items from your cart, make sure you select the correct color/size, and voila, place the order with a nice discount!

A few pointers, if you have trouble:
  • I have never gotten this to work without adding all three items in the beginning.
  • You may need to update color/size/qty more than once to get the price just the way you want it. Be patient, it will work.
  • Once you see the discounted price, you can continue to shop without losing the discount.

Please share any great finds with us! Enjoy!

rated:
Nice find leeese! I'll have to check this later.

rated:
OMG Thank you, just ordered lotsa stuff for ~$60 plus tax and shiping, plus got both free items.

PS - The $100 requirement for the two free items is done with the ORIGINAL PRICE. Ergo, you have 5 shirts at $20 ea, you get the two free items, even though your discount takes off 35% more.

rated:
I've tried this a couple times tonight and have been reluctant to get it to work--yet anyway! I figured we could give it a shot to see if we can get this one in gear!

Take 40% off any regular priced apparel, shoes, accessories, bedding bath, decorative, table linens, window coverings, luggage and rugs. Valid on orders from the Spring and Summer Big Book (2003). Expires 07/08/03. Use coupon code: Just4u in promotional code box during checkout.

rated:
jowaju said:

<< OMG Thank you, just ordered lotsa stuff for ~$60 plus tax and shiping, plus got both free items.

PS - The $100 requirement for the two free items is done with the ORIGINAL PRICE. Ergo, you have 5 shirts at $20 ea, you get the two free items, even though your discount takes off 35% more.
>>

Awesome info, thanks! Please let us know if you really receive the free items without them catching it, I'm curious (haven't tried it yet myself).

rated:
MyNameIsJill said:

<< I've tried this a couple times tonight and have been reluctant to get it to work--yet anyway! I figured we could give it a shot to see if we can get this one in gear!

Take 40% off any regular priced apparel, shoes, accessories, bedding bath, decorative, table linens, window coverings, luggage and rugs. Valid on orders from the Spring and Summer Big Book (2003). Expires 07/08/03. Use coupon code: Just4u in promotional code box during checkout.
>>

Wow! I'm working on it, I'll post if and when I can get this to work. Keep your fingers crossed!

rated:
Consider 'em crossed! I figured if anybody could get it rolling, it was you!

rated:
Added 6/30: FREESRHD = Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more from the JCPenney Spring and Summer 2003 Big Book Note: Use catalog numbers beginning with "A". Expires: 7/09/03

rated:
"The promotional code you entered is not valid for this order. If you feel you received this message in error, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-800-322-1189 to review the promotional offer you received."

I'm just trying to buy 2 Floor Cushions and a 4-pc. Queen Sheet Set

which I think should qualify for the just4u code right?

rated:
Prncsnyc said:

<< "The promotional code you entered is not valid for this order. If you feel you received this message in error, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-800-322-1189 to review the promotional offer you received."

I'm just trying to buy 2 Floor Cushions and a 4-pc. Queen Sheet Set

which I think should qualify for the just4u code right?
>>

So far no one has gotten it to work (that I know of). It seems to be another case of the invalid code (like the most recent 50% off code, LIMITED, that only seemed to work for the person who received it.) We're working on it, trying to figure out how to apply it, but so far no luck. Please let us know if you get anywhere with it!

rated:
thanks leese. I was cool uuntil the last few posts and then I got totally confused. lol I keep trying to figure out if the 2 free items are things I am personally trying to add to my cart or if they are frree with purchase items. It seems like what is being said is try to add multiples of teh thjings you want, then delete them and you get htem for free?

rated:
Prncsnyc said:

<< thanks leese. I was cool uuntil the last few posts and then I got totally confused. lol I keep trying to figure out if the 2 free items are things I am personally trying to add to my cart or if they are frree with purchase items. It seems like what is being said is try to add multiples of teh thjings you want, then delete them and you get htem for free? >>

The free locket and tote bag have to be added to your cart (they aren't automatically free with purchase). You don't have to add multiple items to your cart or do any special tricks for these -- just search for CD749-1151 and CF749-1052B and add them to your cart. As long as the rest of your purchase is $100 or more these two items will show up as free. The way you can see this BEFORE placing the order is on the confirmation page (before you submit the order), you will see:
SHLDR TOTE GWP
Item# CF749-1052B
In Stock $25.00 Quantity
Discount ($25.00) $0.00

CAMEO LOCKET
Item# CD749-1151B
In Stock $30.00 Quantity
Discount ($30.00) $0.00

I hope this helps!

edit: Warning on these free items, if you do NOT see the discount column and price, do NOT place the order -- if you don't see the discount, you won't receive the discount. Be careful and double check before final submission.

rated:
Reminder: These expires today 6/30!

BCTA035 = $5 off, no minimum.
REWARDBK = 15% off apparel, shoes and accessories, excludes outlet items.

There are better discounts avaialble (see the OP), but if they won't apply to your order you might find the above 2 useful before they expire tonight.

rated:
leeese said:

<< St. John's Bay Embroidered Henley Tee
Originally $24.00, summer price $17.99
Sale price $14.40 (35% off this would be 9.36)
Buy it for $8.44 = 41% off sale price, 65% off regular price
>>

Update on this item, you can now get the lowest price of $8.44 WITHOUT having to use the trick mentioned in my above post. Just add RN842-5786D to your cart and apply the REDHOT code. They changed the sale price on the shirt from $14.40 to $12.99. I have not yet tested any other items for this.

Maybe the powers-that-be at JCPenney are watching us! LOL

rated:
JUST4U worked for me just now. You must use the item # from the Spring catalog; this changes from season to season by altering the first alpha character(s) of the item #.

rated:
barbnbob said:

<< JUST4U worked for me just now. You must use the item # from the Spring catalog; this changes from season to season by altering the first alpha character(s) of the item #. >>

Interesting! That's great news! Do you mean the Spring/Summer Bigbook (catalog numbers beginning with "A"? I have had zero luck with JUST4U so far, trying this and many other catalog number prefixes. Can you tell me anything more about what you did or what types of items you selected (feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post). Also, where are you located, I think some of these codes take that into consideration. Thanks for the news, that gives me hope!

rated:
I had all "a's" in my item numbers and I could not get the 40% off code to work.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 123 4 542
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014