• filter:
  • 1 234540
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * WELCOME to the OFFICIAL JCPenney Thread! * * * * * * * * * * * *

Message from OP: Please read the most recent posts for current codes, discounts, deals and sales that may not yet be summarized here. Scroll down for answers to most questions.

Note: JCPenney codes almost always work one full day after the stated expiration date.

DISCOUNT CODES: See Quick Summary and latest replies for current coupons.

JCPenney Customer Service: 800-222-6161
JCPenney Web Orders: 1-800-322-1189
JCPenney email support: shopper@jcpenneyeservices.com

Stacking codes
It is not possible, by any means, to stack codes at JCPenney. com. You can't use both a free shipping code AND a discount code. You just have to pick the one that saves you the most money and go with one code. Believe me, I'll make a very big deal out of it if this changes or if I ever find a way around it.

Furniture
Codes do NOT work on furniture, unless it is very specifically stated! As of 10/8/2005 it has been 2 1/2 years since ANY code worked with furniture. This includes discount codes AND free shipping codes. This is addressed MANY times throughout the thread, but it continues to be asked constantly. I urge you to read the thread before asking questions.

How to use promotional codes at JCPenney. com:
1. After adding items to your shopping bag, proceed to the shopping bag page. Select "yes" under "Discounts" to indicate that you are using a promotional code.
2. Enter code in the "promotional code" box on the following page. Your discount, if applicable, will be reflected on the order summary page at final checkout in the "Disc Amount" column. If you don't see the discount prior to checkout, you will not receive it.

Many of the codes have the following fine print or something very similar. Make sure to check each code for specifics:
*Discount does not apply to the following purchases: Outlet (stores, catalogs, Web sites); "JCPenney Presents" catalogs or Web sites; Gift Registry Catalogs; Value Right, "combo" or 2/more prices; Airtime Cards; cosmetics/fragrances; decorative accessories; electronics; fine china; floor/personal care; furniture; housewares; infant (bedding, furniture, wheeled goods, accessories); jewelry; mattresses; musical instruments; pools; scooters; small/major appliances; sporting goods; toys; video games; Aerobed; Clarks; Easy Spirit; Emerilware; Grand Patrician; Henckels; Levi's 
Jeans; Nike (AIR MAX, Baby Cortez, Shox); Royal Velvet; Marquis by Waterford; service agreements; gift cards/certificates; services; prior purchases; orders currently being processed; and cannot be combined with any other offers.

Feel free to ignore this. I'm giving in to the many requests for those who can't seem to spell JCPenney correctly. JCPenny JCPenneys JCPennys JC Penney JC Penny JC Penneys JC Pennys JC Pennies JCPennies JCPennie JCP JCPenney.com JCPenny.com 

Moderator Comment: Check out the Official Master Thread of "Official Store Threads" here. — Feb. 10, 2010 @ 5:02pm
JCPenney
See JCPenney promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

JC Penney Coupons (29.59kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
LOTSSAVE - Mystery Savings: 20%, 25%, or 30% off Apparel, Accessories, Shoes, and Home or Extra 10% off Watches, Furnitu... (more)

Llilith (Jul. 16, 2014 @ 12:38p) |

Current Coupons and Offers

NOWSAVE - Extra 25% off $100, 20% off $100, or 15% off Purchase. 10% off Watches, Furniture, M... (more)

Llilith (Jul. 17, 2014 @ 12:08p) |

NOWSAVE - Extra 25% off $100, 20% off $100, or 15% off Purchase. 10% off Watches, Furniture, M... (more)

Llilith (Jul. 21, 2014 @ 6:25p) |

For stores that we have a relationship with, we've been able to set up a special area of the quick summary to auto-update with all the latest codes provided directly to us. Our list might not contain every code out there, so please feel free to add any that are not listed by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message. Also please let us know if you are aware of a coupon that is no longer valid.

Here is a link to the latest reply at the end of this thread.

JCPenney.com guarantees that your online transaction will be secure, and that your credit information will be protected. You can ship your order tothe location of your choice, or you may use our store locator and have your order delivered to your local JCPenney store. Returns are also - easy you can choose to bring your purchase to a JCPenney Catalog Desk or you may return it by mail. See details of our privacy policy and return policy on our site under Customer Service.

NOWSAVE - Extra 25% off $100, 20% off $100, or 15% off Purchase. 10% off Watches, Furniture, Mattresses, and Custom Blinds/Shades (exp 7/21)

25HOME - 50% off Luggage, 40% off Bedding, Bath, Furniture, Mattresses, and Blinds & Shades, 30% off Vacuums & Floor Care, Kitchen & Dining, Home Decor, and Curtain Rods, 25% off Custom Blinds and Shades, and 15% off Baby Furniture (exp 7/29)

FATWLT15 - 15% off your purchase, extra 10% off watches, furniture, mattresses and custom blinds & shades
Excludes Sephora, Gift Cards, Services, Service Plans, current orders/prior purchases, or in combination with any other discount (exp 4/1/15)

23SUIT - 50% off Men's Suit Separates, Topcoats, Sport Coats, and Dress Pants or 40% off men's Dress Shirts (exp 7/29)

50-75% off Red Zone Clearance 

40-50% off Big & Tall (exp 8/2)

COSMO5 - $5 off Cosmopolitan Shoes (exp 8/2)

AFFSHOP1 - 15% off Purchase (exp 4/2/15)

FUNDEAL - 15% off Purchase (exp 4/15/15)

JCPenney Coupons and Extra Savings 

Shipping offers:
Free Shipping with $99 purchase or free ship to stores with $39 purchase

Printable offers:

Printable: $15 off $15 Bonus Cash Coupon with $100 JCP Gift Card Purchase (exp 8/15)
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 2:59am)
    (exclusions apply)
    JWLRY25
    20% off Watches (expires 7/27/14 2:59am)
    FATWLT15
    15% off your purchase
    Excludes Sephora, Gift Cards, Services, Service Plans, current orders/prior purchases, or in combination with any other discount.
    JWLRY25
    40-60% off Fine Jewelry (expires 7/27/14 2:59am)
    JWLRY25
    40% off Modern Bride (expires 7/28/14 2:59am)
    BUYSET
    40% off regular priced Zig Zag 16-pc. Dinnerware Sets (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    BUYSET
    40% off regular priced Waverly Wax 16-pc. Dinnerware Sets (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    BUYSET
    40% off regular priced Piastrelle 16-pc. Dinnerware Sets (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    BUYSET
    40% off regular priced Paddock Shawl 16-pc. Dinnerware Sets (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice post,thanks for putting all that together leeese

rated:
free ship WEL4EM5 expires June 15

rated:
Leese, you always spell things out so clearly Thanks for taking the time to put this post together!

rated:
any coupons for furniture

rated:
UGABulldog said:

<< any coupons for furniture >>

None that I know of, but I'm definitely on the hunt!

rated:
Updated Original post with the following:
$25 off Custom Decorating Consultation No code, printable coupon. Expires: July 26
JCPenney Optical coupons No code, BM only. 2 printable coupons: one for free eye exam & free frames, one for 50% off frames+$30 lens bonus. Expiration: Both expire December 31
JCPenney Portraits Coupons Enter your zip code here to search for local coupons for JCPenney Portraits, Passport Photos, Greeting Cards, "SmilesbyWire", and Portrait frames. Expires: varies

rated:
I want another 50% off coupon if it is possible. ;_)

rated:
Bump for update on 50% code.

rated:
Tosses out a challenge for anyone who likes to solve mysteries related to "codes"(see notes on the 50% off above)

Show us your stuff!

rated:
Who can pull the sword from the stone??

rated:
I DO NOT want any more of 50% off code. I spent more than 2K last time!

rated:
beatmesweety said:

<< I DO NOT want any more of 50% off code. I spent more than 2K last time! >>

Wow.But for every one like you I bet I can find 50 that say,bring on the code!!

rated:
Nothing outstanding new today. Updated the OP to include WorldPerks offer (3 miles for every dollar spent!) and link to weekly BM sales.

rated:
Are you able to call them to get the BIGDEAL code to work?
as if I placed a phone order? Or was this online only?

EDIT:
I called tonight to place my order via the phone..
Was told the selected few who received this deal via postcard also received a 9 digit code that was needed in order to get the bigdeal to work.
Some people were able to get it to work online but they have since fixed that and you now need the 9 digit code.

rated:
mckna said:

<< Are you able to call them to get the BIGDEAL code to work?
as if I placed a phone order? Or was this online only?
>>

The code needs to be made to work online.I think thats still very possible,IMO its a matter of finding the right quirk in the system to make it work.Its still valid according to the date for the sale.

Know any computer club members bored at home that need a project?

rated:
Thanks Leeese,

Can you stack 25% off coupon w/ free shipping?

rated:
Mizer said:

<< Thanks Leeese,

Can you stack 25% off coupon w/ free shipping?
>>

No, you can only apply one code per order, unfortunately, so you have to maximize your savings by picking the best code for your order.

rated:
Bump for nice towel discount! I put it in OP, but here it is as well:

Catalog-only Multi-item discount on JCPenney Solid-color and Bright-color bath towels, big towels, hand towels, wash cloths. Buy 2 or more using the catalog numbers below and get the discounted catalog price. Offer valid through 8/19/03:

Item / Catalog Number / Catalog Price / Online Number / Online Price / (Save) / %off
Bath Towel / U740-1240 / $4.99 / RN740-1240B / $7.99 / ($3.00) / 37% off
Big Towel / U740-1241 / $8.99 / RN740-1241B / $10.99 / ($2.00) / 18% off
Hand Towel / U740-1242 / $3.99 / RN740-1242B / $4.99 / ($1.00) / 20% off
Wash Cloth / U740-1243 / $3.49 / RN740-1243B / $3.99 / ($0.50) / 14% off
Bright Towel / U740-1309 / $4.99 / RN740-1309B / $7.99 / ($3.00) / 37% off
Bright Hand Towel / U740-1310 / $3.99 / RN740-1310B / $4.99 / ($1.00) / 20% off
Bright Wash Cloth / U740-1311 / $3.49 / RN740-1311B / $3.99 / ($0.50) / 14% off

Link to items online:
Solid-color bath towels, big towels, hand towels and wash cloths
Bright-color bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths

rated:
Nice work, thanks leeese!

rated:
Perfect...bought some new clothes for work, and got free shipping...thanks leese

rated:
Update on BIGDEAL 50% code:

I figured out the "secret" to the BIGDEAL code isn't really a secret at all. Here's how JCPenney is allowing the 50% code to work for those it was originally intended (I got this directly from a JCPenney support email):

<< Please retrieve your shopping bag (if you saved it) and proceed with the checkout. At the order summary page, please enter in the special ordering instructions boxes the code name and your validation number and we will be glad to review the order. If there are any problems, we will contact you before the order would be processed. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for shopping JCPenney. >>

So those of you who really got this mailing, now you know how to get the discount to work. For the rest of us, I'm gussing we're SOL.

rated:
God bless you! I love these towels, kids got bathroom remodeled last year, but I couldn't afford new towels, now they are on the way!

rated:
leeese

PLACED 2 TOWELS IN SHOPPING BAG BUT SHOWING FULL PRICE??

rated:
FatFishJeff1 said:

<< leeese

>>

You have to order using the CATALOG numbers (just finding them online and putting them in the cart will be full price). See the catalog numbers in the post and do a search on that number, and you'll see the discount.

rated:
leeese said:

<< FatFishJeff1 said:

<< leeese

>>

You have to order using the CATALOG numbers (just finding them online and putting them in the cart will be full price). See the catalog numbers in the post and do a search on that number, and you'll see the discount.
>>

I did that and tried it again and still no luck........do you need a code?

rated:
FatFishJeff1 said:

<< I did that and tried it again and still no luck........do you need a code? >>

No, no code. I just did a search in the field labeled "shop from our catalogs" for catalog number "U740-1240". I put 2 towels of one color in my cart (I chose ivory). When I click on "shopping bag" here is what I see:

product description price qty discount total
JCPenney Bath Towel
Item# U740-1240B IVORY $7.99 ($6.00) $9.98

If you can't get it to work, try removing everything else from your cart first. If that still doesn't work try deleting all cookies, closing your browser and starting again from scratch. This works for ease for me and everyone else I've sent it to, so I am confident you'll be able to get it to work.

rated:
leeese said:

<< FatFishJeff1 said:

<< I did that and tried it again and still no luck........do you need a code? >>

No, no code. I just did a search in the field labeled "shop from our catalogs" for catalog number "U740-1240". I put 2 towels of one color in my cart (I chose ivory). When I click on "shopping bag" here is what I see:

product description price qty discount total
JCPenney Bath Towel
Item# U740-1240B IVORY $7.99 ($6.00) $9.98

If you can't get it to work, try removing everything else from your cart first. If that still doesn't work try deleting all cookies, closing your browser and starting again from scratch. This works for ease for me and everyone else I've sent it to, so I am confident you'll be able to get it to work.
>>

U catalog codes work but not the RN codes.

rated:
FatFishJeff1 said:

<< U catalog codes work but not the RN codes. >>

Yes, that is exactly what I said and why I emphasized CATALOG numbers in the original post and in my first reply.

rated:
leeese said:

<< FatFishJeff1 said:

<< U catalog codes work but not the RN codes. >>

Yes, that is exactly what I said and why I emphasized CATALOG numbers in the original post and in my first reply.
>>

Now I understand but the u codes dont have all the colors.......Thanks!!

rated:
Just curious what qualified someone for the 50% discount.

I need lots of good bedding--quality sheets, quilts, etc. and could have used it. Doesn't Penneys realize money is money who ever the customer happens to be.

rated:
Tracy441 said:

<< Just curious what qualified someone for the 50% discount.

I need lots of good bedding--quality sheets, quilts, etc. and could have used it. Doesn't Penneys realize money is money who ever the customer happens to be.
>>

I wish I knew. I haven't been able to get that information out of them. (Yet?) It does seem strange how they selectively offer discounts, but I haven't heard from enough people who got the valid offer in the mail to find a pattern.

UPDATE:Aha! I finally got an answer as to how individuals were selected for the BIGDEAL 50% promotion.

<< The BIGDEAL discount was mailed to customers who have not ordered from JCPenney in quite some time. JCPenney is trying to persuade these customers to shop from our catalog and internet services again. These promotional offers are non-transferable and can only be used on a single order. >>

I have written to lodge my protest that they reward non-customers while excluding long-time loyal customers from such an offer. I urge everyone to do the same if it strikes you as wrong.

rated:
I really wanted some pillows and sheets at jcpenneys.com--placed the order and it was cancelled. While I love jcpenneys, I didn't want to wait for a possible 50% sale and risk getting it cancelled, so I ordered from Macys.com Merchandise Total: $ 611.86. I got items that were originally $160, now $81.97, then applied a 20% discount. So tell JCPenney.com that you are taking your business to macys.com.

rated:
Thanks for the link. I buy my dress pants from JC Penneys and now can get the discount PLUS free shipping...ben looking for this. Thanks again.

rated:
Removed expired codes, added a few new codes and sales to OP, also below:

• MEMORIAL = Free shipping on orders $50 and more
      Expires: May 26
    • MEMEM = Free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
      Expires: May 26
    • GFSBB = Free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
      Expires: July 15
    • Buy 2 Bras, get one free (by mail) No code, mail-in offer.
      Expires: May 31

rated:
Good deal on the towels assuming the quality is decent. Just ordered some. We'll see how they are.

rated:
Is there anyway to buy stuff online and pick it up instore? I dont think JC Penny has instore pickup. Would they pricematch to themselves?

rated:
Yes, during checkout you can select to pick up at the store (catalog desk). But JCPenney still charges "shipping" to pick up at the store (unbelievable to most of us, I am sure!)

I'm not sure what you mean about pricematching themselves?

rated:
Removed expired codes from OP.

Added 2 new codes:
    • Added 5/29: SUMMER = 30% off regular priced apparel, shoes & accessories, bedding, bath, window coverings, luggage and rugs ordered from the JCPenney Big Book Spring & Summer 2003
      Expires: June 10
    • Added 5/29: LIMITED = 50% off (I do not know the specific terms, and the coupon seems to be very limited indeed).
      Expires: ???

Skipping 1556 Messages...
rated:

NOWSAVE - Extra 25% off $100, 20% off $100, or 15% off Purchase. 10% off Watches, Furniture, Mattresses, and Custom Blinds/Shades (exp 7/21)

25HOME - 50% off Luggage, 40% off Bedding, Bath, Furniture, Mattresses, and Blinds & Shades, 30% off Vacuums & Floor Care, Kitchen & Dining, Home Decor, and Curtain Rods, 25% off Custom Blinds and Shades, and 15% off Baby Furniture (exp 7/29)

FATWLT15 - 15% off your purchase, extra 10% off watches, furniture, mattresses and custom blinds & shades
Excludes Sephora, Gift Cards, Services, Service Plans, current orders/prior purchases, or in combination with any other discount (exp 4/1/15)

23SUIT - 50% off Men's Suit Separates, Topcoats, Sport Coats, and Dress Pants or 40% off men's Dress Shirts (exp 7/29)

50-75% off Red Zone Clearance 

40-50% off Big & Tall (exp 8/2)

COSMO5 - $5 off Cosmopolitan Shoes (exp 8/2)

AFFSHOP1 - 15% off Purchase (exp 4/2/15)

FUNDEAL - 15% off Purchase (exp 4/15/15)

JCPenney Coupons and Extra Savings 

Shipping offers:
Free Shipping with $99 purchase or free ship to stores with $39 purchase

Printable offers:

Printable: $15 off $15 Bonus Cash Coupon with $100 JCP Gift Card Purchase (exp 8/15)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 234540
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014