• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you go to jcpenney.com and search for these same items by name, you will see they are still regular price. The links below use catalog numbers from the "Fall Home Sale Catalog 2003" to obtain the discounts. These are not part of the online Labor Day Sale. I don't know if these prices are available in-store or not. Prices are valid through 12/23/03.

Free shipping and discount codes can be found in my JCPenney thread to make the deals even hotter.

I need new pillows, was thinking of getting them from JCPenny... I like the price you post for their oversized pillows, but of course there is no image available.

*sigh*

AllanDuke said:

<< I need new pillows, was thinking of getting them from JCPenny... I like the price you post for their oversized pillows, but of course there is no image available.

*sigh*
>>

PM me your email address and I will email you a scan of the catalog ad with the picture.

Do they per chance have any electric blankets on sale??

Monga said:

<< Do they per chance have any electric blankets on sale?? >>

Actually yes, there is an electric blanket and an electric mattress pad, both on sale for 30% off current online prices.

Chattam & Wells Electric Blanket

Soiree Electric Mattress Pad

It's possible you might find something cheaper at the B&M stores today though with all the sales going on. Check your local flyer

leese: any link to crib mattress?

sealy posturepedic crib mattress
crib mattress pad
crib mattress sheets

thanks.
Mike

logicstep said:

<< leese: any link to crib mattress?

sealy posturepedic crib mattress
crib mattress pad
crib mattress sheets

thanks.
Mike
>>

Sorry Mike, no additional discounts on those items in any of my catalogs. If you haven't seen it though, there is a Baby Sale going on now through 9/28 for 15-25% off. Use code SEPTBABY to save 15% on regular-priced infant furniture, nursery bedding, nusery basics and accessories, strollers, car seats, and play yards OR Save 25% on regular-priced newborn, infant and toddler clothing.Expires: 9/28/03

The items you mentioned are definitely included in this sale. Also, to save on shipping: create a baby registry and add these items. Anything purchased from a registry receives free shipping to a local catalog desk (not to home, unfortunately). Hope this helps!

ALL of these sales are now available regularly through the jcpenney.com site. They were introduced today as part of the Fall home sale as soon as the Labor Day sale ended.

FYI, The prices in the OP are still valid, and some of them are far better than the current online price (the Bigger Blankets and Bigger Sheets, for instance). Just make sure to compare the current online price with these catalog prices before purchasing, since there's a small chance the online sale is less money.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014