• filter:
  • 1 2 345177
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Yea, if anyone finds a 20% off code, post please.

I am waiting to place a $300 order.

THNX

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

rated:
WRE116H is the latest I have for another 20% off. It's good until 12/14.

rated:
lap3 said:

<< WRE116H is the latest I have for another 20% off. It's good until 12/14. >>

SUPER It's been added.

rated:
Start your holiday shopping with 20% savings at Sierra Trading Post!

Frustrated by traffic and holiday crowds? Stay home and save time & money at Sierra Trading Post. Shop now and take 20% on your entire order! Looks like the holidays are coming early this year. Use the Key_code listed below and browse our homepage for great gifts for the whole family.

*To take advantage of this offer you must enter keycode WRE116 into the key_code field on the billing address page. Offer expires 11:59 pm MT Sunday December 14th, 2003.

I don't know about the "H", but my code didnt come with the H

rated:
how do you know what riddle answer to input? there are 3 different one in the OP post.

rated:
the xmas lights one worked for an order i placed around 9EST (got the email saying that shipping was taken off the final total)

rated:
Corganiacs said:

<<

*To take advantage of this offer you must enter keycode WRE116 into the key_code field on the billing address page. Offer expires 11:59 pm MT Sunday December 14th, 2003.

I don't know about the "H", but my code didnt come with the H
>>

Excellent! It's been added.

rated:
whoknows said:

<< how do you know what riddle answer to input? there are 3 different one in the OP post. >>

Xmas lights also worked for me a couple of days ago. There is a riddle in each Sierra catalog, so there will be multiple valid riddles at any given time. Just pick one.

rated:
I just used the Spaghettios riddle last friday and it worked. it will also help if you DONT just copy and paste whats in the OP. reword it a little and try to make it look like you acutally went out and searched for the answer.

rated:
Ordered on 11-25-03 and still haven't recieved my order and it supposedly shipped on 11-29-03. S-l-o-w. Better use fast delivery if you want it by Christmas

rated:
tenest said:

<< It will also help if you DONT just copy and paste whats in the OP. reword it a little and try to make it look like you acutally went out and searched for the answer. >>

Good point!

rated:
Sierra has upgraded shipping from surface to FedEx for faster delivery. The 'slow' part of the delivery is in the 'processing' of the orders. They seem to be about 3 to 4 days behind due to Christmas orders right now.

Great deals though! Wonderful store and items.

rated:
20% off and free shipping, that was enough incentive to get my xmas shopping done!

Thanks for posting, this is HOT!

Matt

rated:
WRE116 for 20% off and the Xmas lights riddle for free shipping worked fine for me.

rated:
Hello do anyone have the product ids for the tumi products?

rated:
Thanks for the codes. Saved me another $40 ($30 + about $10 shipping) last night, can't wait for the Asolo shoes

rated:
Anyone have any new 20% off codes?

rated:
i will never buy anything thing from this company. very bad quality products...

rated:
mrk8pd said:

<< i will never buy anything thing from this company. very bad quality products... >>

Can you give some specifics about your unhappy purchase?

rated:
I don't believe I've ever done business with a better company. I would be embarassed to say how much per year my family and I spend with Sierra Trading Post. Of course I've gotten a bad product from time to time. They sell hundreds of different companies products. Sierra has never failed to make it right.

rated:
mrk8pd said:

<< i will never buy anything thing from this company. very bad quality products... >>

I'm curious, just how many items did you buy that were not satisfactory? To make such an all encompassing statement, I'd guess you must have purchased dozens and dozens of items. Certainly you wouldn't make such a statement based on just one or two items. I'm also curious as to what STP's response was when you mentioned your displeasure.

I have been buying from this company for over 7 years and have been extremely happy with them. Not all products have been to my expectation, as would be expected when ordering from a catalog, but returns are no problem.

This is a first class outfit with great deal even without a coupon code!

rated:
AGREE. I had dozens of orders from STP and they never dispoint me.

rated:
yea mrk8pd you need to provide some more details about what happened. Sierra Trading Post buys overstocks, closeouts, 2nds, end-of-season, over-runs etc and then sells them to all of us. So if you bought a 2nd (aka "blems" but expected a 1st run quality, then that was probably your fault. Or if you bought some no-name brand, then you cant place blame on STP. now if you got a 1st run, well-known brand name and it didnt meet your expectations AND STP did nothing to remedy the situation, then i (and prolly many others here) really do want to know about it.

on another note, has anyone been able to use the free shipping riddle to get the 2-day fedex upgrade for free? i started to the other night but actually felt GUILTY about it (since i used a 20% off coupon and got free shipping on my last order) and removed it from the comments before finalizing the order.

rated:
on another note, has anyone been able to use the free shipping riddle to get the 2-day fedex upgrade for free? i started to the other night but actually felt GUILTY about it (since i used a 20% off coupon and got free shipping on my last order) and removed it from the comments before finalizing the order.

I selected the 2-day fedex upgrade and entered the riddle/answer on the comments. I received an email stating that the riddle/answer was correct and that my shipping charges will be credited. So yes -- it does work

rated:
darn my conscience!!!

rated:
I felt the same way, but the price of the 2-day Fedex and the ground shipping both showed $7.25.

So naturally I took the 2-day Fedex.

rated:
Just got my flyrod, 20% off and free shipping!

rated:
does anyone know of any coupon still valid today?

rated:
Any 20% off codes b/f the free 2nd day air expires today?

rated:
Looking as well

rated:
Bumping...I'm looking for a code too....anyone?

rated:
bump

rated:
mrk8pd = troll

I can't recommend this company enough!

rated:
ok, the order that i just placed where i felt guilty about using the free shipping riddle (see previous posts), well they (STP) ended up shipping it not only 2-day FedEx, but also SATURDAY delivery!!!

we had our christmas with the in-laws yesterday. we were disappointed because the package hadnt arrived on friday (which it should have according to when i ordered it). i told my brother-in-law that his gift would be here monday and that i was sorry i wouldnt be able to be there when he opened it. as we opened the last present, there was a knock at the door. we opened the door just in time to see FedEx drive away, and there was his present!!!

STP is a GREAT company to work with. i cant recommend them highly enough!

rated:
any new code, Please?

rated:
My apologies in advance, but I ran back through this thread (yeah, surfin' for another 20% code ...), and, I have to say, mrk8pd's unsupported, unsavory, and ... dare I say it? [yup, here it comes ... watch out - he's gonna do it ...] un-FatWallet-like threadcrap on this fine, fine company deserves nothing less than a whole fecal load of negative ratings to "it's" post.

If you are satisfied with STP, please take a moment and respond to mrk8pd, in the way that Tim enabled, intended, and empowered!

</undiewad>

rated:
agreed. have you ever noticed how when you call STP you get someone on the phone IMMEDIATELY... I mean, almost all the time (it's been a little busy with the holidays) a REAL person answers your call and not a machine. where can you get that kind of service?!? and i have NEVER had a problem returning an item unsatisfactory to me (which has been rare). they have no time limit on returns or anything like that. they are a fantastic company with fantastic people on the phones and great products for great prices. three cheers for STP from this completely satisfied customer!!

rated:
They are the best company to deal with online or by phone..... Have spent Way Too Much, sometimes bought stupid stuff and returned with no Q's asked ever! I can't imagine anyone knocking this company.....

rated:
Code WRE117H
Free shipping
expires 12/28

rated:
Welcome back to The Sierra Trading Post with Free Surface Shipping on all your web orders through December 28th. Act now and you can use your free shipping at our End of the Year Web Blowout!
Over 1,500 select items to help end your year off right!

Free Shipping Offer ends this Sunday.

To take advantage of this offer you must enter WRE117 into the key_code field on the billing address page during checkout.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2 345177
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014