• Search this Topic »
rated:
At least 80% off select items
HSV5981C

rated:
today only 40% off 16000 items and 15$ ecard on orders 100$ and more
HRP3624P

rated:
There is no such thing as a mobile itunes app for STP on iOS. Do a search for yourself.

rated:
dealseeker001 said:   There is no such thing as a mobile itunes app for STP on iOS. Do a search for yourself.
I am using android app. about ios here http://news.yahoo.com/sierra-trading-post-announces-stp-edeals-a...

rated:
Riddle from Core Summer 2013 catalog, page 37.

"Scientifically speaking, this horrible mammal is considered brown, but the common English name comes from the silver grey that is often found on its back. Name the mammal and enter keycode COSU13 to earn $2.95 ground shipping on your next order. Offer cannot be combined with other keycode offers, cannot be applied to previous purchases, excludes oversize items and some restrictions apply."

rated:
dealseeker001 said:   Riddle from Core Summer 2013 catalog, page 37.

"Scientifically speaking, this horrible mammal is considered brown, but the common English name comes from the silver grey that is often found on its back. Name the mammal and enter keycode COSU13 to earn $2.95 ground shipping on your next order. Offer cannot be combined with other keycode offers, cannot be applied to previous purchases, excludes oversize items and some restrictions apply."

Grizzly Bear

rated:
Extra 30% off and 99 cents shipping no minimum
HSN1860H

rated:
35% off select items,
EB040913B

rated:
Extra 30% off no minimum and 20$ ecard on orders 75$ and more
HTF6971E

rated:
HVD0722N
Save 60-90% on over 19000 items

rated:
Thanks all.

rated:
taxfreelt said:   don't forget. Ordering using sierra mobile app you can get free shipping on all orders.

do you have to have an account to use the app? Order all the time, but unfortunately I don not have an Android phone. trying to get my spouse to put an order through for me n his android and he says it is charging shipping..and of course he won't let me use his phone.

rated:
sueruns said:   taxfreelt said:   don't forget. Ordering using sierra mobile app you can get free shipping on all orders.

do you have to have an account to use the app? Order all the time, but unfortunately I don not have an Android phone. trying to get my spouse to put an order through for me n his android and he says it is charging shipping..and of course he won't let me use his phone.

I used my Sierra account to order through android app and got free shipping all times. But I think it doesn't matter which phone you using for order.

Extra 30% off and 20$ ecard on orders 75$ and more
HTP1053C

rated:
extra 45% off select items and 99c shipping on orders 75$ and more
HUJ3767C

rated:
HUP6796C
30% off 22000 items and 99c shipping on orders 75$ and more

rated:
45% off select items
KZA9996S

rated:
HTY0497G
75% off over 7000 items

rated:
HTP6051W
At least 80% off select items

rated:
HVP4513A
40% off over 16000 items and 15$ ecard on orders 100$ and more

rated:
HTZ0381T
extra 35% off 1 item

rated:
KZN5322X
Extra 40% off over 16000 items

rated:
HTY0984G
Extra 35% off

rated:
An Extra 30% OFF
PLUS 99 Shipping** no minimum!

FAZ0722R

rated:
HTD9985G
Extra 30% off no minimum and 20$ ecard on orders 75$ and more

rated:
HZY9200F
extra 45% off 19000 items and 99c shipping on orders 75$ and more

rated:
KZA7746X
Extra 45% off and 99c shipping 11000+ items

rated:
WGW7814J
extra 35% off

rated:
WGW7814J
This keycode has exceeded its maximum number of uses.

rated:
Vacation 2013 catalog riddle page 4
In ancient Egypt, this mushy, much-loved treat served as a sore-throat soother. It made the move into French confectionaries in the early 19th century and then, on a much larger scale, into the movies in a 1984 hit. Name the treat and the movie and enter keycode COVA13 to earn $2.95 ground shipping

any ideas

rated:
could it be Honey? don't know a 1984 movie though

rated:

Stay Puft (21.13kB)
Disclaimer
aezajac said:   could it be Honey? don't know a 1984 movie though

something to do w/ the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man perhaps

rated:
Wemic said:   
something to do w/ the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man perhaps

That's it. Movie Ghostbusters; marshmallow the treat.

rated:
Two codes from the email list:

30% off of $75+
ZXE1328F (used, 2 more left)
SYY5879W (unused, all 3 spots open)

Download the Sierra Trading Post App at Google Play to your phone/tablet and order through that and receive free shipping to boot!

rated:
at least 80% off select apparel and footwear
HTN8168U

rated:
I guess there is no longer a way to get $2.95 shipping and % off, since they both require a keycode to be entered

rated:
aezajac said:   I guess there is no longer a way to get $2.95 shipping and % off, since they both require a keycode to be entered

If you use an STP VISA, I think you get automatic $2.95 shipping, leaving you the option to enter a keycode. Check with customer service.

"4. $2.95 Standard Ground Shipping Beginning July 1, 2011: $2.95 standard ground shipping will apply to purchases made with a Sierra Trading Post Rewards Visa Card. $2.95 shipping will be valid on U.S. orders only. Does not apply to oversized items or items with special shipping charges. One-day air via UPS will be an additional $20.00; two-day air via UPS will be an additional $10.00. $2.95 standard ground shipping is subject to Bank approval. New Cardmembers are eligible 15 days following Bank approval. Sierra Trading Post and U.S. Bank reserve the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time."

rated:
HTK1111Y
35% off one item

rated:
KXT6498Y
extra 40% off 18000 items and 15$ ecard on orders 100$ and more

rated:
An Extra 40% OFF orders $100+

Prices valid for web orders only. Customer must enter keycode SITESPECIAL513 at checkout for discount to be applied. Order Sub-Total of merchandise in the cart must total $100 or more excluding tax and shipping for offer to be valid. The purchase of gift cards does not apply to minimum purchase requirement. Discount cannot be applied to the purchase of gift cards. Cannot be combined with other keycode offers. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. Expires at 11:59pm (MDT) Saturday, May 4, 2013.

rated:
35% off total order good for three and exp 5/6
PEK7487P
PEF8157D

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1173 174 175176177
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014