• 1789 10 11
  • Page
  • Text Only
Sony Music Entertainment and Sony Electronics: 20%

Anyone try this with the Sprint Pioneer Plan wth no monthly fee? If so, when your account is switched to a business account does it cancel your plan and put you on a regular monthly payment Plan? I am guessing it would not since everyone is claiming that it only gives you a discount off your monthly bill, but I would rather know before a CSR messes up my account plan due to ignorance.

Add EDS 20%

San Francisco Fire Dept gets a 21% discount with no activation

Do you know if there are any discounts for Aramark or Marriott hotels?

deejal said: why not everyone just take the Citibank discount and be done with it? It's easy and not problematic. I have never seen all of this. If anybody needs the letter that you have to fax to sprint, just PM me and I will email it to you. Just change the name and other facts and be done with it.

Perhaps because some poeple legitamtely work for those places that get a discount and would prefer to do things on the up and up?

Regardless it's in the best interest to have a comprehensive list of all the organizations which get a discount and the corresponding amount.

I work for SFFD, how do you get 25% ? Customer service quoted me for 15%.

I left IBM 22 months ago, and am still enjoying my 25% discount!!

I work for an independent airport. 26% discount.

HSBC Bank --- 20% off

hi, i was wondering if Lance Inc. had a discount? i somewhat checked with the site links callsprint.com but have not called / emailed to ask. anyone can verfiy for me?

National Assoc. of Realtors get 5% + $150 service credit.

$150 Service Credit

5% off monthly service NAR Member Discount

First month free of Vision or Power Vision Packs, 10% off each additional month for twenty three months. Vision Packs allow you
to email, browse the web, watch TV, listen to music and more...all on your phone!

Offer combinable with phone equipment discounts and smart device offers in market (except volume discount programs for purchasing over 100 phones/devices)

Existing (Sprint or Nextel) customers can convert over to this program free of charge when signing a new two-year service agreement

Benefits under the program will continue for the length of the subscriber’s contract with Sprint

Brian

n/m

deejal said: why not everyone just take the Citibank discount and be done with it? It's easy and not problematic. I have never seen all of this. If anybody needs the letter that you have to fax to sprint, just PM me and I will email it to you. Just change the name and other facts and be done with it.

Because they also ask for your employer's info such as manager's name and the work e-mail to verify.

University of Florida and University of South Florida gets 14%

City of Tampa gets 15% I think

This discount works in a few markets. All you need is an employee's email address. The CEO's worked for me. Sprint Employee Referral Discount Plan

For $30.00/month you get 500 minutes, free basic Vision plan and a free phone.

I work at Zappos.com. I wonder if there is a discount for me? I notice it's not in the list.

Citigroup/Smith Barney employees get a 26% discount.

Avon offer:

Sprint & Avon

is there a list for cingular? did a search but couldn't find one.

thanks!

If someone know such listing for T-Mobile please post.

Anything for nextel users?

Posted to keep logged in case of loss of updated data:

3M 18%
AAA 5%
ABC Supply Co. Inc. (?%)
Aetna 12%
Accenture 25%
Acuity Brands 12%
Allianz 12%
American Airlines? 25%
American Honda Motor Corp. 20%
American Medical Response discount of 23%
Army/USAA/Military/Air Force/... 12% (Or 5%?)
Arthur Andersen 20%
Bank of America 23%
BASF Corporation 8%
Best Buy 20%
BNSF 18%
Boeing 25%
Capital One 12%
Centegra Health System 21%
Cerner Corporation 15%
Cendant Corporation 20%
Chase 25%
Chevrolet 12% (Or 25%?)
ChevronTexaco - 20%
Chevron Credit Card? 25%
CircuitCity 12 or 18%
Cisco Systems 11%
CitiGroup 27%
Citrus Valley Health Partners 25%
Cleveland Clinic 23%
Coca Cola 20%
Columbia/HCA 20%
Columbia University 18%
Commercial Metals Company 6%
Conoco 12%
Costco 10%
Cox Communications - 23% (or 25%?)
Daimler Chrysler 23%
Dell 20%
Deloitte 24%
Discover Card 12%
Disney 18%
Dow Chemical 10%
Duke Univeristy and Medical Center 23%
Eastman Kodak 20%
Eckerd Drug 7%
Electronic Data Systems (EDS) 25%
Ernst and Young 23%
FCI USA, Inc. 17%
FedEx 23%
Ferguson Enterprises 15%
Fiserv 13%
Florida School District Employee
Ford Auth Dealer 23%
Ford Motor Company 23%
Freight Liner Corporation 12%
General Electric (GE) 20%
General Mills 15%
General Motors 18%
GMAC 18%
Grant Thornton LLP 10%
Hewlett Packard 20%
Hilton Hotels 15%
Hollywood Video 12%
Hospitals (also see VA below)? 25%
H&R Block 15%
HSBC Bank 18% (includes HFC and Beneficial)
IBM 25%
Illinois State University - 15%
Intel - 15%
ING Direct customers 16% *DEAD* http://ingdirect.com/sprint/
Iron Mountain 5%
JC Penney 20%
Johns Hopkins University 15%
JP Morgan 27%
Kaiser Permanente 10%
K-Mart 15%
Kelly IT 18%
KPMG 12%
Lane Bryant 8%
Law Enforcement 25%
Lear Corporation 15%
Lockheed Martin 8% or 10% ?
Loma Linda University Medical Center 23%
Lowe's 9%
Lucent Technologies 23%
MassMutual Financial Group 5%
Maxim Healthcare Services 20%
Mayo Clinic 25%
MCI 20%
Merrill Lynch 20%
Metro 1 15%
Met Life 18%
Microsoft 20%
Morgan Stanley 12%
Motorola 25%
National Assoc. of Realtors 5% + $150 Service Credit
Newell Rubbermaid 8% <- sucks just like our company
Northrop Grumman 18%
Northwest Airlines 25%
Northwestern Mutual 13%
OfficeMax 13%
Oracle 10%
Orange County (Florida) Public Schools 15%
Papa Johns 13%
PepsiCo 23%
Providence Health Systems - 18%
Prudential Insurance - 9%
Raymond James Financial 11%
Raytheon 23%
Reed Business Information 18%
Safeway 12%
San Francisco Fire Dept 21%
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) 20%
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories 12%
Sears 25%
Sherwin Williams 18%
South Central Kansas Regional Medical Center 21%
Southwest Airlines 15%
St. Joseph's Hospital - Pkg. WV 25%
State Farm Insurance 25%
State of Illinois Employees 21%
State of California Employees 15%
State of Texas Employees 15%
Sun Microsystems 20%
SunTrust 18%
Sysco (and subsidiaries, including Sygma) - 20%
Target 15%
Texas Instruments 10%
The Hartford Insurance Group %15
Time Warner 25%
Tricon Global(Yum Foods) 11%
United Airlines 25%
University health associates-WV-21%
United Parcel Service (UPS) 25%
University of Akron 10%
University of California Berkeley 15%
University of Chicago 21%
University of Missouri 13%
University of Nebraska (?)
University of Texas at Austin 15%
USAA customers 5%
U.S. Congress 15%
US Foodservice employees get 24%
US Postal Service 25%
VA Medical Center 25%
Vanderbilt University 20%
Verizon 0% As of 01/13/2006
Wachovia/First Union 23%
Wake County (NC) Public Schools 15%
Wal-Mart 7%
Walgreens 8%
Wells Fargo 24%
Wyndham International 15%
Xerox 15%

anyone willing to hook me up wit a letter?

mod pls delete, updated in quick links

Palm Treo 700Wx for $99, PPC6700 for $49 for Oracle employees and attendees at Open World Conference in San Francisco. Hurry - offer ends 10/31!

https://oraclecorp.callsprint.com/

AtomSF said: Palm Treo 700Wx for $99, PPC6700 for $49 for Oracle employees and attendees at Open World Conference in San Francisco. Hurry - offer ends 10/31!

https://oraclecorp.callsprint.com/

need employee ID, good offer though.

TIA

Homer

katana079 said: is there a list for cingular? did a search but couldn't find one.

thanks!

alot of company's have deals there too Espialy schools.

www.kctcs.edu 15% off student or staff.

you could sign up for a online class and drop before the first week of class is over and still keep the discount. all you need is a e-mail address from that school.

www.uky.edu 15% F/S 10% student

FINALLY! A discount for teachers (school employees). Got the flyer in my mailbox the other day. Dial *2 and tell them you are a government employee and would like to add the discount to your plan. When they get to the lookup screen to find the discount, tell them its under "Public Sector - Local Entities" and it is a 15% discount.

I qualify for this discount. Is it possible to sign up just for a data plan for less than 50 without a voice plan? I am with Sprint, but I WANT the iPhone. I do not want a flame war to start, just a question regarding this.

Hi Guys,

My wife works at the Cleveland Clinic and when I called Sprint, they said that the discount is only 5% off the monthly bill, not the 23% listed in this thread.

How do I get the 23% discount? Is that listed anywhere on SPRINT's website?

Thanks,

philipcolett said: I qualify for this discount. Is it possible to sign up just for a data plan for less than 50 without a voice plan? I am with Sprint, but I WANT the iPhone. I do not want a flame war to start, just a question regarding this.

Cingular obtained a multi-year exclusivity on the iPhone before Apple started work on the project. The agreement means no other carrier will be able to sell the iPhone through 2009. Cingular is a GSM-based network, so Apple would also have to develop a CDMA based iPhone to be compatible with Sprint. Your iPhone + Sprint data only plan is not likely to happen for a while, flame war or not.

I used to have a bookmark to a page on FW that had information on various discounts offered for goverment employees & not just for cell phones, but other things such as hotels, car insurance. I was just wondering if anyone had the address to that site, because when I used the FQ search & keywords such as government employee, discounts I came up with results that were not related to what I'm looking for regarding discounts offered to goverment workers/ teachers. army. I would appreciate any help.

thanks,
Paul

www.callsprint.com You can enter your name and company email adress and they will let you know if you can sign up and what your discount would be. I got mine through there last week and got a free case too.

Has any one been able to stack these discounts, say you got a 20% discount
through one employer, and then you switch employers to one that offers 15%, or
is it just one "employer" discount?

JW said: Business Discount Listing updated 2/9/2006

"goldpiece, you do not have permission to access this page."

Registered, posted, need special access?

Whoohoo! Department of Defense employees (Military etc.) get 15% off. Called and got it applied to my SERO account no problem. CSR told me it can take 2 weeks to 60 days to apply to my account. Saves me about $5 a month

my cousin received a flyer in the mail from Sprint that advertised/reminded Federated (Macy's Group) employees of their 12% discount on service. also included was this url:

http://www.sprint.bz/federated

nice to see there's an online page for employees to buy from. I tried other companies (well just one, kaiser permanente) and got the 404 error. anyone know of similar company affiliations?

the straight-up address without the company after the forward slash seems to link correctly...FWIW

Has anyone signed up through U.S. Bank? I just took a position there and received information on a discount...but cannot locate a discount??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014