• filter:
  • 1 234532
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
To consolidate all the current coupon codes into one place, I will be adding them to the quick summary. As usual I invite you to add any additional codes not listed, and I will do my best to keep it current.

-Logician1313 (DealHunter)

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Moderator Comment: Check out the Official Master Thread of "Official Store Threads" here. — Feb. 10, 2010 @ 4:29pm
Member Summary

Vitamin Shoppe Coupons (29.59kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I saw that Vitamin Shoppe coupon. But very late Thank you anyway. Hopefully someone post another one any time soon!

mister954 (Jun. 17, 2014 @ 8:22p) |

Yes, keep it up please. All info is appreciated!

bbbooya (Jun. 17, 2014 @ 8:39p) |

FACEBOOK is $10 off $50, which is a 20% discount. Dunno the expiration, but it works as of today.

Kairi (Jun. 25, 2014 @ 12:06a) |

We will be doing our best to keep these threads current and up-to-date, but please feel free to edit the quick summary with coupon codes not listed by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message. Also please let us know if you are aware of a coupon that is no longer valid.

Here†is a link to the latest reply at the end of this thread.

**** CURRENT COUPONS ****

$5 off $50, $10 off $75, or $20 off $100 code: SAVEALOT

**** HOW TO STACK OFFERS ****
There are 3 ways to save money at Vitamin Shoppe. Here is how to stack them:

this FW Store

1. †page.
    2) Click on the blue SHOP NOW button for 7% FatCash.
    3) Enter COUPON at checkout.
    4)

Healthy Awards Club

1. †(end-of-year rebate certificate from Vitamin Shoppe that cannot be used with coupon)

**** WHERE TO GET ON-LINE COUPONS *****
These expire quickly. Check the last page or two of this thread for current coupon codes such as these: $5 off $25, 20% off $50 , $10 off $40, $15 off $75, $20 off $100, free shipping.
Or find a coupon code from naughtycodes.com†or thepromocodes.com
Or join the VitaminShoppe.com e-mail list, and they will e-mail coupons.

_________________________________________________________________________________
****ALTERNATIVE VITAMIN SITES*****
iHerb.com†-- look for Free samples
LuckyVitamin.com
Puritan.com†-- with FatCash†-OR- Live.com rebates.
Vitacost -- with FatCash†-- official FW thread HERE.
Vitaglo.com
Vitamin World (with cash back and coupons on FW)
_________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Willy's on the move this space reserved for him!

rated:
LOL Thanks I have the Moderator bump it up.

rated:
Nice thinking OP, As someone whose bought supplements for the last 8 years, this is the best consistent deal out there.

rated:
Thanks!! I was online looking for something like this last night. The only code I have is already mentioned - $10 off $75 w/ 5998 (good thru 2/15/04).

rated:
FYI The Frequent Rewards Program Certificates are available, and as of now ARE stackable, sweet!

rated:
The $10 coupons are stackable as well. Got 4 boxes of Atkins advantage bars for $67 shipped.

rated:
$10 off $50 purchase, coupon code: 6631, expires: 2/29

rated:
Holy crap willy. Great deal. Just stacked the two 20 dollar codes. Huge grinning thumbs up!

rated:
Thanks so much for a great deal! I got some CoQ 10 at great price!

However, if you have time, do some leg work. Costco has better price on Glusosamin combos.

rated:
Just a heads up guys.

If you have a krogers grocery store near you, they are having a big buy1 get one free sale on many of their supplements. I got 120 Q10 150mg for $4.39.
Best thing about the deal is they have a scan right policy, if it doesnt scan right you get it free. For some reason many of them didnt scan as on sale or b1g1free. Walked out with about $300 in supplements for 47.66.
This may be one of those YMMV situations.

rated:
Try code 6631 for $10 off $50 - expires 2/29/04

-or-

Try code AMZN6631 at http://www.amazon.com/vs

rated:
Was able to stack 2 $10 off codes on one order.

rated:
Here are a few more codes:
$15 off $75 6184 (2-29-2004)
$5 off $40 5788 (1-31-2004)
$10 off $75 5874 (1-31-2004)
$20 off $125 55935 (1-31-2004)

rated:

rated:
An official thread is nice and easy to find.
Thanks OP

rated:
No free shipping code, eh? Does anyone know if their in-store prices are the same as online? My wife wants some lip balm they carry, and it's 30% off online. Hopefully it's the same price in the store since I'm not paying shipping for $7 worth of stuff.

rated:
WillysEmptyWallet said:

<<
Also, Ebates gives you 5% back.

What I do to make the vip and Ebates work together is the following:

1)Go to ViaminShoppe through the VIP link
2)Put all the items you want to order in the shopping basket
3)DON'T CHECK OUT
4)Open a sencond window
5)Go to Ebates
6)Use their link
7)Go to the shopping basket
Your stuff should be in the basket @ the VIP link price.
>>

This doesn't work. I tried it in IE5.5 and Mozilla Firebird 0.7.

rated:
billrubin, if you go through the vip link, you get free ship over $50

rated:
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO......Thanx OP....Best prices I've found on Atkins Products. FULL LINE....ALL on sale....!!!!!!!
62LBS down....38 to go....!!!
Thanx a TON....!!!!
FAT WALLET ROCKS...!!!!

rated:
hedg said:

<< This doesn't work. I tried it in IE5.5 and Mozilla Firebird 0.7. >>

I just did it lastnight and it worked.

rated:
OP, can you add a warning at the top NOT to combine the Frequent Buyers point certificate with the coupon codes? Several of us have been burned trying this.

rated:
I followed the "ebates plan" as laid out. It wouldn't work. Could it be due to the VIP discounts PLUS the other stackable promo codes?
Thanks....

rated:
was able to stack frequent buyer reward and 2 $20 off coupons just fine. saved a bundle. WOOHOO! only in america!

(maybe you were trying to go through Ebates too eparadox?)

rated:
Folks, this is a little off-topic, but if you want the best deals on supplements, go to beyond a century.

rated:
This is my first post to include a link - please fix and forgive if I didn't do it right!

Just got this in an email:
"Stock up now on your choice of more than 550 KAL products all 30% off* through February 29th. Don't miss out on these fantastic brand savings."

Linky Doo

rated:
Thanks. Stacked 5 and 10 off.

rated:
eparadox said:

<< OP, can you add a warning at the top NOT to combine the Frequent Buyers point certificate with the coupon codes? Several of us have been burned trying this. >>

After talking with them on the phone, I think the problem is you have to go by your total AFTER your rewards certificate is applied. For instance, buy 125$ worth and apply your $50 rewards to it and you now have a $75 order and none of those $10 off $125 coupons will work. You'd then have to use the $10 off $75 coupons or ones for lesser amounts.

Don't hold me to this but that was what the person was explaining to me so that might be what the problem is...

rated:
dealeecher said:

<< eparadox said:

<< OP, can you add a warning at the top NOT to combine the Frequent Buyers point certificate with the coupon codes? Several of us have been burned trying this. >>

After talking with them on the phone, I think the problem is you have to go by your total AFTER your rewards certificate is applied. For instance, buy 125$ worth and apply your $50 rewards to it and you now have a $75 order and none of those $10 off $125 coupons will work. You'd then have to use the $10 off $75 coupons or ones for lesser amounts.

Don't hold me to this but that was what the person was explaining to me so that might be what the problem is...
>>

Man, I think I did a lot of things wrong, 1) I went through ebates, 2) I got my total to ~76 BEFORE using my 10 off Frequent Rewards GC, and x off $75 coupons. Shoot! I guess I got too greedy

rated:
purchased 6 2lb bottles of nitrotech through the VIP link..and stacked the $10, $20 off (two $20's dont work)...and used a $10 GC...and free shipping...all for $104...thanks

rated:
eparadox said:

<< Man, I think I did a lot of things wrong, 1) I went through ebates, 2) I got my total to ~76 BEFORE using my 10 off Frequent Rewards GC, and x off $75 coupons. Shoot! I guess I got too greedy >>

HEHE I did, too.

I did the Ebates thing though...remains to be seen how that will turn out...

Actually, when I did the $50 GC, I thought it was a same as cash sort of thing so the order stayed the same, it just had $50 credit applied to it but I guess not. oh well

rated:
Folks, the Ebates thing does work!!

I'm the one who originally wrote up those directions on how to get both Ebates and double coupons,
and let me tell you IT WORKS!!
I've done it at least five times since I wrote that.

By the way, just in case, current link is: www.vitaminshoppe.com/vip614

And here's some new coupons to boot:
$5 off $40 4496 & 4169
$10 off $50 3879
$10 off $75 4557 & 4257
$15 off $75 6184
$20 off $125 4618 & 4352

all coupons exp. 2-29-04

Remember, don't get too greedy.

rated:
TheNastySheriff said:

<< Folks, the Ebates thing does work!!

I'm the one who originally wrote up those directions on how to get both Ebates and double coupons, and let me tell you IT WORKS!!
>>

Have never had a problem incorporating Ebates with a purchase in all the years I've been buying from them. It worked especially well during that period of $40 off $40 from last year.

rated:
this is awesome. thx.

rated:
one time i bought some things with a frequent buyer gc, Ebates denied my cash back, saying i can't have both. fyi.

rated:
I just successfully stacked the $20 off $125 Codes. Thanks for posting this great deal. Saved a bunch of money.

rated:
TheNastySheriff said:

<< Folks, the Ebates thing does work!!

I'm the one who originally wrote up those directions on how to get both Ebates and double coupons,
and let me tell you IT WORKS!!
I've done it at least five times since I wrote that.

By the way, just in case, current link is: www.vitaminshoppe.com/vip614

And here's some new coupons to boot:
$5 off $40 4496 & 4169
$10 off $50 3879
$10 off $75 4557 & 4257
$15 off $75 6184
$20 off $125 4618 & 4352

all coupons exp. 2-29-04

Remember, don't get too greedy.
>>

Thanks for the codes!!

rated:
TheNastySheriff said:

<< Remember, don't get too greedy. >>

Fatwalleters ? nahhhh

rated:
I'm in ! Great deals on low-carb product and Burts bee's plus not one but two coupons accepted. Free ship makes it all very nice. Thanks!

Skipping 1208 Messages...
rated:
FACEBOOK is $10 off $50, which is a 20% discount. Dunno the expiration, but it works as of today.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014